Family Needs our Help

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't seem to tag anything (I'm on my mobile right now) but I can view the map nevertheless. I think this screenshot I took is quite plausible where they could be. Here's a screenshot I took. What do you all think?
nabetype.jpg

And another one:
qudezaby.jpg

Sent via my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, my god yes. Can you get the coordinates from the image to call in?

can you post on their FB page or give them to me, as i am in direct contact with them? the tile number in the bar above at the end of the link is what we need too!
AWESOME FIND!

Tomnod is not loading up for me. I have been using the link Trica posted ,is anyone else having the issue or did my PC give up on the long running script ?

alright, if someone could look at tile 38554, that would be fab. It looks to me like a smoke cloud coming up from a a specific point. the trail continues into the tiles to the northeast. It doesn't seem to me that it's just camera blur because i've only ever seen entire tiles blurred, not just places within a tile. I've tagged it but I figured more eyes on it wouldn't hurt.

ok guys! the NEW tomnod format that you all just got, the tile numbers are DIFFERENT that the old format! just FYI!

https://sites.google.com/site/searchfordalesplane/search-timeline

PLEASE look at the photos on the middle of the page scroll down until you find them...it shows how things look in comparison with snow, ect. VERY helpful!

Encouraging all to get to the Facebook page! they have 1000 members today we were at 700 last night. MANY people still asking to be added to help. So much info on there and helpful tips, tons of eyes to help you all look at what you may be seeing? its worth it to sign up for the group just to help, they need support too, all of the searchers, and you can do that there as well!

Bless you Icechick- you are doing a fantastic job- great information. Miracles do happen, let this be one!

Bless you Icechick- you are doing a fantastic job- great information. Miracles do happen, let this be one!

Thank you :blushing: Everyone is doing their part and just a few minutes of searching tiles is a huge help! im sorry im not on here at all, i just try to come and update or help anyone with anything. Like i said the above link is for any up to date info, also the FB page is just loaded with online searchers split up into groups all ALL are welcome! if you need anything or a link that hasnt been provided please message me or email me. We do need a miracle more than anything and we arent giving up. Bless you all for helping and your support!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591609827578590/

PLEASE help HERE if you havent already! THANK YOU!

Tomnod is not loading up for me. I have been using the link Trica posted ,is anyone else having the issue or did my PC give up on the long running script ?

Here is the new LINK try this!

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/idsar2013/map/60729

Again...use this for reference. this is what his plane would look like on the strip on the left in the photo with no snow. you can see it is white, ect and the size of the plane and buildings.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202160475466314&set=gm.593706824035557&type=1&theater

remember since it is a white plane and on white snow possibly youll be looking for shade under the wings and if by chance they are not there, the cabin of the plane. it is white with a dark maroon stripe down the side!

Also tip your phone or ipad 90degrees. Use your Phone camera viewfinder over any images like a magnifying glass too. Works on your PC monitor/screen, as well. Bring your phone up/down for better clarity. SEt your phone like you are going to take a photo and dont click on anything just hold it above anything you need made bigger/clearer. It really helps a lot, someone gave me that tip here on WS! thank you! the trees' shadows make them look like they are lying down, remember the camera is going by so fast that the images are really hard to decipher. Here is a good example of how to use the Tomnod site to see how it looks from the air and how we see it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=249742245184285&set=gm.593702994035940&type=1&theater

The X at the bottom of this pic seems odd to me. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 55849.png
    55849.png
    408.8 KB · Views: 52
I am so inspired by th outpouring of love, support and hard work on this thread. Time is so critical right now. Keep looking and keep believing!

Hugs for you all!
Roses

Unable to log in (via computer and mobile). I’ve tried to reset password but nothing happens! Ach! Any ideas what to do?? I really want to keep helping out…
t.i.a.
:banghead:

nevermind! i clicked the above link given by Icechick. Seems to be working again for me now. sorry for the falsie! :blushing:

Unable to log in (via computer and mobile). I’ve tried to reset password but nothing happens! Ach! Any ideas what to do?? I really want to keep helping out…
t.i.a.

I cannot load it up on my laptop ,but my desktop is working so far. Try restarting your PC?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back