Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to refocus. Supporting Terri shouldn't be the focus. Finding Kyron should be the focus. We should all pull together.

This was a whim for her. She needs to get her feelings out there. She's disappointed, confused, unsure why it's taken 4 months to get him home.

Wants the reward up to the amount of Terri's legal fees.

She talked to Kaine about this presser. Decided to do it without his support.

"something I needed to do without Kaine's support."

Can anybody hear the questions? She says this is something she needs to do for herself and she apologizes. For what? Kaine didn't like the idea of this presser?

Did Kaine know you were going to speak today?

Ultimately, this is something I needed to do for myself.

Well, that's that for KATU.

Doesn't know if Oprah had an impact on the number of tips.

She's gone back to work. She travels a lot to deal with Kyron.

She can't go out and find Kyron. She wishes she could

She wants to get people stimulated to ... sorry lost what she was saying.

how difficult it must be for her to have her emotions raw on television, how painful it is to see a mother who clearly would do anything to have her son home.

:praying: Please let someone come forward. Bring Kyron home!

Yes, he knew. She told him. She said she just wanted to do this to get her feelings out. Something she had to do as a mother.

FWIW I respect her standing up strong for her son.

I see nothing HINKY about the fact KH is not there.

if kyron were to hear your voice what would you say "we will not stop, we're comin' to get you"
(paraphrased)

I wonder if they'll have the raw footage available later with what they cut off. Seems like she was still answering questions....grrrr!

Billboards were a great thing they did. Appreciates they put them up as long as they did.

(I can't hear reporter questions so hard to follow answers. Not clear on some what the context is.)

I wonder what got her so upset all of a sudden about Terri's parents supporting her financially. If something happened, or if just everything's been building up.

Wants the reward up to the amount of Terri's legal fees.

She talked to Kaine about this presser. Decided to do it without his support.

I heard her say this and I really wonder what this is about. I appreciate her frustration, and love it when she lets loose.

I heard her say this and I really wonder what this is about. I appreciate her frustration, and love it when she lets loose.

Please note that all my notes are paraphrase only. I was typing as fast as I could. (Still missed a lot. :( )

Please wait for the video to get the exact wording on everything said.

I was going for speed vs accuracy :)

ETA: Desiree was clearly upset, very weepy. May have just worded things not as well as she wanted to. She was very, very emotional today.

She also said she believed/hoped he was in the US as someone would have to have/give up a lot of information about him if you cross the border..
(again paraphrasing) I was running to TV to hear questions and back to computer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer