Farrah Fawcett in critical conditionUPDATE Has Passed away RIP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh for heavens sakes! What is wrong with his brain!!!!!?????

He fried it a long time ago. I worry about Redmond - he has no role model. And once she is gone, who will he have left that resembles "normalcy"?

Farrah's Story is on now.

They are showing her treatments in Germany and showing Farrah sick, in pain, everything. It's very sad to be sure, but amazing at the same time.

I'm pretty sure they are showing Farrah's story tonight because she will be passing on soon. I have always admired her and I pray her horrible suffering is coming to an end.
For you Farrah :rose:

Watching the program. I just want to say that after being part of my Mother's cancer (melanoma) and the progession of health and mind, this is probably one of the most painful programs to watch. On a very selfish level. I admire the strength and positive place that this woman has chosen. Of any person who finds the strength to go through what they do.

Any person that has gone through this with a beloved knows how hard it is for their beloved as well as their helpless selves. If there was anything that I could have done, I would have done it in a heartbeat. Time for a box of Kleenex. How I heart admire my late Mother and any person who battles for themselves and life. Gawd, I wish I had the words how much I am overwhelmed by the work they go through....

Oh for pete's sake. She is dying, and all he can think of is a cash cow? Shame on him.

yes, sad that farah has that...she is a celeb and the illness has snuck out.. that is good to raise people's awareness to it, but? how many not so famouse people are dying from it or have?

don't let the celbribs raise awareness of it
i tend to spend my "world" in relies and friends, not the clebries

I haven't watched it yet: West Coast. But, I am like OL... I've watched someone die, slowly might I add, from cancer. I may not be able to watch it, but am willing to try...

Watching the program. I just want to say that after being part of my Mother's cancer (melanoma) and the progession of health and mind, this is probably one of the most painful programs to watch. On a very selfish level. I admire the strength and positive place that this woman has chosen. Of any person who finds the strength to go through what they do.

Any person that has gone through this with a beloved knows how hard it is for their beloved as well as their helpless selves. If there was anything that I could have done, I would have done it in a heartbeat. Time for a box of Kleenex. How I heart admire my late Mother and any person who battles for themselves and life. Gawd, I wish I had the words how much I am overwhelmed by the work they go through....

(((hugs))) OL... I've been there: Grandfather, lung cancer... not the only cancer, but the memorable cancer. I will TRY to watch it tonight...

I am so upset!! Here in the bay area they are not showing the Documentary they have a stupid basball game on:furious:

This documentary completely touched me. I bawled. She is one strong woman. I feel as though I've been put in my place. I really need to appreciate what I have.

I am so upset!! Here in the bay area they are not showing the Documentary they have a stupid basball game on:furious:

That sux, dude! I'd be highly pi$$ed! I watched it and I wouldn't be able to go through all she has gone through.

I read something a while back; yes, unfamous people get anal cancer and one of the reasons I think Farrah did this is it's a type people don't talk about!

Personally, I think it's a good thing when celebrities or anyone else for that matter, put themselves on the line to increase awareness or to try to improve the world in any way.

I think bluestarz was trying to say that they don't pay attention to celebs,they focus on people in the "real world",not saying that this isn't real but they wouldn't do a documentary on a normal person like you and me. I don't know i just felt like that comment was kinda rude to make. I'll shut up now.

Farrah herself made this documentary along with friends and family. Anyone can make one; she carried her own camera around.

Most people might not be able to get it on the air, true. Farrah has an advantage there. But why shouldn't she share it to try to help others?

I watched... it was heartbreaking, but her love and desire to live was heart touching. Her father is who I feel most for, and her son and close friends. As for Ryan: with all that is coming out about sexually harassing that young girl, I have very little sympathy for him... it almost seems like he is eating up the lime light, through Farrah being sick. When he says that Redmond needs to straighten his life out, he is an utter hypocrite... the best thing that needs to happen to Redmond is to get clean, stay clean and stay far away from his father.

Bless Farrah's father... it has to be hard for him. Watching Redmond crawling in bed to be with her just tore me up... as much trouble he has been in, he is still her little boy and you can tell that they adore each other. I hope he gets himself straightened out, for good... such a handsome young man, he is.

That was so incredibly sad. For thousands of families this is reality but it was so sad and touching to see her heart out there for everyone to see.

Farrah herself made this documentary along with friends and family. Anyone can make one; she carried her own camera around.

Most people might not be able to get it on the air, true. Farrah has an advantage there. But why shouldn't she share it to try to help others?

I totally agree! I thought it was done in great taste and my prayers are with her and her family. I just felt that because this person had a hard time with words they should not be condemed for what they say or how it is put into words. Not everyone is that greatly educated but to me that should not stop them from saying how they feel or putting their opinion out there just as one that is well educated and this is way off topic so i am done with that convo.

On topic:
She is so brave to do this special. Hopefully it will help many cancer patients. I've always loved her and was amazed at the growth she had as an actress, but now I admire her so much as a person. Her strength is unbelievable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back