Farrah Fawcett in critical conditionUPDATE Has Passed away RIP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why not? Apparently, Ryan wanted this, but Farrah said no. Maybe she wants to be a spouse to the man who has been at her side over the years.

Farrah was admitted to the hospital today :-(

I really don't trust R O'Neil wanting to marry her at the last minute. I know, I know, he loves her, but he's a drug addict and she probably has money too. I think her Dad should be her executor and the rest to Redmond. Ryan's been there, sure but he's a loser.

Farrah was admitted to the hospital today :-(

I really don't trust R O'Neil wanting to marry her at the last minute. I know, I know, he loves her, but he's a drug addict and she probably has money too. I think her Dad should be her executor and the rest to Redmond. Ryan's been there, sure but he's a loser.

I really hate to see Redmond get any money at this point in his life. He might kill himself if he had a lot of money.

I hate to see Ryan or Redmond get any of her money. I don't trust Ryan and think it's for this very reason that he wants to marry her at the last minute. I don't care that she's the one that's been saying no all these years. Love is blind and in Farrah's case it's deaf, dumb and blind.

I'd hate to see Ryan OR Redmond get anything if she has any money left after her long, sad ordeal. Ryan says he has been at her side all along, WHAT? on drugs?? If anyone has been by her side is Alana Stewart..Now, there's an angel who should get the kudos!

Yeah,it is a bit suspicious that he wants to marry her now.

Yeah,it is a bit suspicious that he wants to marry her now.

He's proposed to FF many many times over the years. If she wants to marry him now, I respect that decision -- who are we to judge.

May this bring her peace in her final moments.

Bless,

Mel

Farrah Fawcett Is Hospitalized Again

A source for 'Access Hollywood' says that Fawcett, who has been battling a recurrence of anal cancer, is "not doing well," but is expected to leave the hospital today nonetheless. The 'Access' source also says that O'Neal is trying to get the couple's son Redmond out of jail for a last-minute visit with his mother.

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/farrah-fawcett-is-hospitalized-again/537205

Did he appear drunk in the Barbara Walter's excerpt? I thought he was a little loopy. JMHO

Sometimes these last minute before death weddings take place in order to ensure the passage of assets. If this is what Farrah wants to do, then God bless her.

By the way, Social Security requires that one be married for 10 months prior to the death of a spouse to collect widow(ers) benefits - except in the case of an accidental death or certain other specific exceptions.

Also, many pension plans require that a couple be married for a year prior to a death before a spouse can collect widow(er)'s benefits.

And last but not least, if a person was married for 10 years and then divorced and the ex-husband dies, as long as the person is not remarried, the person can collect widow(er)'s benefits beginning at age 60.

Did he appear drunk in the Barbara Walter's excerpt? I thought he was a little loopy. JMHO
I thought something was going on with him also. I doubt if the marriage will take place. Cancer is just awful. Why can't they find a cure! Surely she has a will.

He's proposed to FF many many times over the years. If she wants to marry him now, I respect that decision -- who are we to judge.

May this bring her peace in her final moments.

Bless,

Mel

I agree. Sometimes there is nothing more to it than couples wanting to do what feels right. Especially when time is so very precious. I can't/won't be cynical, but I do hope that if this is something they decide to do, it is with joy and the bittersweet ache is not too heart painful. Well, as best that it will be. Godspeed to all of them.

These two have been together for more years than they have been apart, and it's evident that there is genuine love and respect between them. Yes, they have had their problems, separately and as a couple, but their affection for each other has been strong and real. If this is what Farrah wants at the end of her life, to marry the man she has loved for so long, if this gives her peace and helps ease the transition to the next life, I applaud their decision and wish them well for whatever time remains.

i also wonder if its a living in sin thing .. mabey she is trying to be forgiven for that i know some people when they are dying wish to be forgiven for all of thier sins and mabey she wants ryan to have legal rights to her things after she is gone ? i dunno its very tragic that she is dying at all ..and i hope she gets to fly with the angels when her light ends

I agree. Sometimes there is nothing more to it than couples wanting to do what feels right. Especially when time is so very precious. I can't/won't be cynical, but I do hope that if this is something they decide to do, it is with joy and the bittersweet ache is not too heart painful. Well, as best that it will be. Godspeed to all of them.

This is what I want to believe. Maybe they want to do it for their son or just to make a statement to each other that they are in love for eternity.

I hope they get the chance to do it before it is too late.

If Farrah wants to marry Ryan Oneal before she dies then I hope she gets it done. In the documentary when Ryan tried to wake her she heard his voice and said " I love you" several times. There's no doubt that she loves the man, so why not.

Cancer isn't glamorous and slowly dying isn't pretty. For Ryan Oneal to stick around and be there for her during this most unglamorous and ugly stage of their relationship to me indicates true affection and love. There are so many hollywood couples that marry but when the fun wears off they are out of there. Can you imagine them sticking around for something as awful as this. While they both have a lot of issues, I can not find fault with them marrying at the end. And if he gets all the money (assuming there even is much anymore) then so be it. It is only money and nobody "deserves" an inheritance. I don't care what my parents do with any money they may end up with. It is theirs. If I end up with anything fine. If they give it to charity fine, or some long lost relative. It won't affect whether or not I take care of them. I will take care of them because I love them, not because there might be some money in it for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back