Farrah Fawcett in critical conditionUPDATE Has Passed away RIP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sad.... but she had suffered long enough.

:blowkiss: RIP Farrah. You put up a brave fight. I'll never forget the T-shirt and poster I had when I was 14.

farrah.jpg

Her life is and was a testimony and an inspiration.
Now you're truly with the Angels, Farrah

:blowkiss: RIP Farrah. You put up a brave fight. I'll never forget the T-shirt and poster I had when I was 14.

farrah.jpg

Thank you so much for this Steely. I think all of us really needed to see her smile right now. RIP beautiful lady.

RIP Farrah...Glad you are no longer in pain. Her documentary was very sad...Prayers to her family.

So sad. I'm glad she is pain free now though.

Do we know if her son was able to be with her when she passed on?

what sad, sad, sad news. being a cancer survivor (of 23 years..) it is always really really sad to see someone lose the fight. Farrah... you were a hell of a fighter. You rest now..

RIP Farrah. May your new wings be as radiant as your bright smile.

This is sad news.. Many prayers for her family and friends.

From TMZ. Photogallery there as well.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/farrah-fawcett-dies/

We've learned Farrah Fawcett died at 9:28 AM today. Ryan O'Neal and Alana Stewart were at her bedside. She was 62.

She died at St. John's hospital in Santa Monica in the ICU. Also present -- Farrah's longtime friend and hairdresser, Mila Murphy, and Dr. Piero, who has been caring for her.

Farrah's only child, Redmond, was not present. He's currently in [COLOR=#29a256! important][COLOR=#29a256! important]jail[/COLOR][/COLOR]. A petition will have to be filed for Redmond to be able to attend the funeral -- as of now, this hasn't happened.

The "Charlie's Angels" star was diagnosed with anal cancer back in 2006.
(more at link)

Good Bye Farrah, I hope you are at peace.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back