Farrah Fawcett in critical conditionUPDATE Has Passed away RIP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP Farrah. You will be missed but your sweet spirit will live on forever.

She is my mothers age. She was way too young to die.

I included the link the Cancer Research Institute for anyone who wants to make a donation on Farrah's behalf in hopes a cure will someday happen and this disease will quit stealing lives.

http://www.cancerresearch.org/Giving.aspx?id=286

I just heard the news in my car on my way home. I really teared up. I will forever remember her beautiful smile and her pretty hair, and what a great actress she was. Rest in peace, Farrah. Your spirit will live on forever.

:blowkiss: RIP Farrah. You put up a brave fight. I'll never forget the T-shirt and poster I had when I was 14.

farrah.jpg

Thank you for posting that picture. That is the way I will always remember her. I want to show the pic to my girls so they can see how beautiful she is.

You were beyond a star-I can't really believe you are gone simply because you are an icon.

Barbara Walters' special about Farrah has been moved to tonight (Thursday) instead of tomorrow. 10 eastern, 9 central on ABC

Gone way too soon..

She was such a charming lady and a fighter til the end.
May she rest in peace :blowkiss:

She is my mothers age. She was way too young to die.

I included the link the Cancer Research Institute for anyone who wants to make a donation on Farrah's behalf in hopes a cure will someday happen and this disease will quit stealing lives.

http://www.cancerresearch.org/Giving.aspx?id=286

She's my Mom's age too, gaia - crazy young. I spent my entire 6th grade year trying, with very little success, to make my hair flip like hers. Her red swimsuit photo is iconic. She led quite a life!

My mom, died 2 years ago from the same kind of cancer she was the same age. :(

What a lady she was. I loved her acting and her beauty. She fought such a long hard fight and I admire her for that. I wish her son could have been with her...they seem very close. I hope he cleans up his life and becomes the person that his mom knows he can become. Bless you Farrah.

I'm trying to get health insurance now (no one wants to cover a peptic ulcer, apparently) but when I DID have it, I could not believe how many pills the doctors I saw wanted to give me. It was a sure way for me to quit going to that doctor. Blech.

I have a friend who works in that pharmaceuticals and yes, they do encourage doctors to buy these drugs and dispense them like crazy. They make money doing that.

I'm big on alternative health now, mainly because I have to be, but I'm glad because otherwise I'd have nothing.

Bravo to you. My bro is a chiroprachter and big on holistic meds (enzymes and the like). I can't tell you how many people he's helped!

I'm so sorry to see Farrah has passed - I heard she was very very close to death last night, and had a gut feeling I'd be hearing this today.

May her light continue to shine bright among the angels.

Mel

Rest in peace Farrah. You will be remembered!

Boy am I sorry for Farrah and her family. She fought the great fight, was deeply admired, and this should have been HER day for mourning fans and the world. She has now been overshadowed by MJ - good music, creepy person...Sorry Farrah, you will be deeply missed.

RIP beautiful Farrah. She fought the battle valiantly. Prayers for her family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back