FBI: Seeking identification of Jane Doe 46 - poss has info identifying child victim in sexual exploitation, 13 July 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The second person is a man. He says: “this is perfect for the piss”. He has heard saying this while Jane Doe 46 is saying “stand up”. And an additional person, a female, responds and says “that’s funny” in response to the male saying “this is perfect for the piss”.
*I stand corrected.*

(this leads me to believe that they were in fact using that dog crate with a removable tray for any bodily functions to hold the child. MOO.YMMV.)
I Hope not, that's horrible..I don't want you to be right! I have not listened again to the audio. It seems like I could hear a very faint male voice in the background. But the other two voices are pretty clear to me..My ears heard one voice saying (female) "Stand up" and the other voice (female) saying "face-full of piss" "She got a face-full of piss." Then again, it did seem as tho I heard the word "funny" I thought maybe the man's voice saying "that's funny"
Maybe fixating on their words is a distraction..What else do we know??

Anybody know what the 'clearance' rate, or how many of these creatures have actually been identified? I've been kinda skimming thru F.B.I. website today and only found a few?? A half-dozen? When did the F.B.I. start using the social media platform to identify Jane/John does? Anybody have info? I probably sound dumb, but that's ok.

I think you are right.

Though the line portion of the tattoo on the suspect is incomplete, it also appears to make an attempt at the "ribbon" design element shown in your image where the artist varies the thickness / angle of the lines to give the illusion of a twisted ribbon.

In regards to the tattoo....

Even accounting for camera blurring, the lettering seems to have 'bled' into the surrounding skin. This could suggest that the tattoo is older.

Likewise, the level of artistry in the suspect's tattoo seems to be, well, rather low. The possible 'ribbon effect' is not rendered well. Likewise, the cursive lettering lacks flourishes with the 'y' in Randy being distinctly smaller than the other letters in the name. No effort is made at shading etc.

The totality could suggest either a home done tattoo or a small town tattoo parlor. In either case, it is doubtful that the woman walked into say, an established tattoo parlor in Venice Beach, California and pointed to a design posted on the wall.
Regarding the tattoo , this individual could have experienced rapid changes in weight over the years, leading to the lines becoming blurred.

The younger woman is the child's Mom IMO. The way she orders the child to stand up makes me think so. Also I feel like her accent is Midwest but not upper, I would guess Missouri, Kansas, Iowa or Nebraska.

I think the tattoo will be the only way she gets caught. Nothing in the house sticks out enough to be identifying but someone who knows her might recognize that tattoo.

I Hope not, that's horrible..I don't want you to be right! I have not listened again to the audio. It seems like I could hear a very faint male voice in the background. But the other two voices are pretty clear to me..My ears heard one voice saying (female) "Stand up" and the other voice (female) saying "face-full of piss" "She got a face-full of piss." Then again, it did seem as tho I heard the word "funny" I thought maybe the man's voice saying "that's funny"
Maybe fixating on their words is a distraction..What else do we know??
At first I thought it was a TV show in the background. But when I heard the word “piss” I was like that word isn’t used on a TV show and I blocked out the first woman saying “stand up”. I listened to it again and realized it was 3 different voices.

And I don’t want to be right either. Just the thought is unbearable.

m()()

The FBI is asking the public for information that could lead to the identification of a person known as “Jane Doe 46.”
1657750848437-jpeg.354215

The agency said in a release that it “is believed that this individual may have critical information pertaining to the identity of a child victim in a sexual exploitation investigation.”

The FBI described Jane Doe 46 as a white female with a distinctive tattoo on her left wrist, and said “initial video” of her “shown with a child was first seen and likely created in May of 2022.”

The FBI said the woman’s face isn’t visible in the video, but she’s heard speaking English. In audio released by the FBI, she’s twice heard saying, “Stand up.”

In its bulletin, the agency shared photos of the woman’s wrist tattoo, a ring on her finger and the background of a room.

The FBI release did not include information about where an alleged crime is believed to have taken place.

The FBI is asking anyone with information about the case to call the agency’s toll-free tip-line at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324), to contact a Crimes Against Children Investigator at a local FBI office, or to contact the nearest American embassy or consulate.

That’s totally horrible. My God I hope that woman is found. Evil.

I am assuming Jane Doe46 is American rather than English? If the tattoo does say Randy then I would have thought English is highly unlikely.

Are the accents of the other woman and the male American?

Are they drag marks from an unwilling child’s feet on the floor in front of the broom, or am I imagining?

Is there any mileage in trying to decide what weather in May may limit geographical location? Assuming JD46 has a life outside of child abuse, she is not particularly tanned - would that make any states less likely?
Great observation about the lack of a tan!

In regards with the accent, I would say that both speakers are American. To me, the first and most clear speaker is using the "6:00 news accent which has become the standard US accent.

I agree with @PawneeDew that the second speaker possibly has a "southern light" accent. This could place her in Missouri, southern Illinois, parts of Indiana.

Interesting point about the lack of tanning. For better or for worse, many Americans move from one airconditioned environment to another. As a result, a lack of tanning might not reveal much geographically.

But.... I think your good point could illustrate that she does not have an outdoor job or engage in outdoor recreation in a southern or western state.

I don’t know. I think the first person has an accent. Slight southern vowel usage on “stand”. Most native Californians (where I’m from) have the accent you are referring to but she sounds very different to me. Country.

Anybody know what the 'clearance' rate, or how many of these creatures have actually been identified? I've been kinda skimming thru F.B.I. website today and only found a few?? A half-dozen? When did the F.B.I. start using the social media platform to identify Jane/John does? Anybody have info? I probably sound dumb, but that's ok.
There was a horrible case on here about ten years or so ago of a two year old child CSAM victim they were trying to identify. They released some photos of the child. Her outfit I think.

She was found and her despicable perp arrested.
There’s a whole unit devoted to finding the kids and perps. I’m not sure how successful they are.

:(

When I first heard it, I thought too it said “piss”, but after seeing @Hochman ’s post, I agree that the person says “This is perfect for this”.

And then someone (else?) says “That’s funny”, imo.
So are there three people there? Or two?

I also agree on the kitty litter box.

I looked around for the possibly wood, MDF/ painted gray cabinet on the right just a bit. At first I thought the top may have one of those baby change table areas on top which is not seen in the image, because I do possibly see a lip/lateral line on the top, but maybe it’s just a border/seam or my bad eyes. When quickly doing a cursory search for the baby changing tables, I didn’t see one that had the glass windows shelves, so maybe it is more like maybe a media cabinet, small sideboard, vanity, book case...

Edited to add that I think the top is probably just a border, the top of the item, not a change table top.

Also, there appears to be white things inside the cabinet, are they diapers? Towels? Linens/sheets?

I think the tattoo identification is the key here..It would be sooo great if we could collectively help LE lead to this “woman”, and others who are obviously there, unless it’s a TV in the background, but I think they’re there?

I think this thread is going to take a lot of brainstorming together, but I think collectively we may be able to come up with something if we keep trying. Again, I think someone recognizing the tattoo is key, and what LE is hoping for. The challenge with the objects is one can always get something second hand, garage sale, Craigslist, donation, or ahve it in their household for a while, etc.

I really like hearing everyone’s different ideas, as it’s hard to tell with some of those things.

Also, I linked this thread over in the Europol Trace and Object thread:

Last edited:
I think it is a box of tissues on the bottom shelf of the grey cabinet ….
Yeah...could be!

(Eta: or maybe baby wipes? I keep thinking of baby stuff for some reason. Maybe there’s another child in the house. Or if the child is maybe a toddler or older, old enough to “stand up”. :(

Good job everyone in advance.

—-

Ps the authoritative tone reminds me of this awful video/audio I saw not too long ago of day care workers or teachers abusing special needs children, the way she was yelling at them. I think that was in LA.

Last edited:
Ran out of time on above post, here’s the case I was just referencing and what her “tone” reminded me of, it was in WV it seems. Watch the whole video.

—-

God bless these investigators who can look at the CSAM stuff and help put the people away who do these horrific things. This is literally “visceral” just hearing “Stand Up!”, can’t imagine what the investigators have to see. I couldn’t do it, that’s for sure.

Last edited:
Is it usual to have wheels (grey center / black) on kitty litter containers in the US??? I have tried searching for something similar but to no avail….
(White dish with wheels under black table)

It would be a decent idea to spread the photo of her wrist around tattoo artist groups on social media. Perhaps an artist might remember doing that tattoo.
It's a good idea for sure, this case needs all the attention it can get. Someone somewhere must know the woman with that tattoo. I don't think it was done in a respectable tattoo studio, though. The quality is pretty bad and it has a strong home made tattoo vibe to me.

Audio is very good on this link and the background voice very clear:

Female: "Stand up"
Male: "This is perfect for a piss ..."
Female: "Stand up!"
Malw: "without question"

Ugggh.

Seems there is also a grey cat in the litter box under the table (looks similar to those sold at Walmart and Ikea).

Is it usual to have wheels (grey center / black) on kitty litter containers in the US??? I have tried searching for something similar but to no avail….
(White dish with wheels under black table)
I think it's just a small black ball or sock or other object laying on the floor beside the kitty litter box as I do not see the same thing on the right hand side.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily
Back