Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkshaw said he heard or he he knows, Chris Loeb actually called Burke a pedophile, it was reported he said pervert, but he called him a "pedophile" that is what led to the beating. Hawkshaw also said apparently Chris saw videos or DVDs with covers of little boys putting their mouths on GROWN men's penis's on the covers of the videos. We don't know what other videos or DVD's were in the bag anything is possible. Burke took the bag from Chris Loeb's house. Maybe Chris kept some of the videos and Burke could not locate them no one knows except Burke what else was in that bag. He didn't beat him to a pulp for NO REASON. Like Hawk said Chris robbed about 20 vehicles that day, if Burke was smart he could have denied the bag was his if it came down to it, it could have come from another vehicle, there must have been something implementing and linking Burke to that bag.

Maybe Burke was in the video.

Hey all, lots of unfamiliar faces and some familiar old ones. I've spent the past two days reading every single post of the previous thread and this one and have a lot to think about before I contribute much, if anything, but just wanted to clarify one thing - the *advertiser censored* DVD cover was of a young male who appeared to be about 12-13 years old with a number of erect penises pointed towards his open mouth.

It wasn't multiple "little boys", FWIW. Nor were there penises IN mouths.

Do I think it matters? No, not really. It is foul and unconscionable as-is. But, yes it does matter simply because "details matter".

So just thought I'd put that out there for the sake of clarity.

Thanks everyone for giving me a lot to ponder. Great work as always.

I think he was being stalked by one of those crazy bloggers so maybe he got fed up with the looney tunes. It's too bad because Hawk really took down Burke all on his own in my opinion. He shouted about the corruption for years until they had to do something
Hope not, but I suspect it's someone involved in the corruption that's trying to dissuade the Hawk from continuing (MOO). I also agree, that Hawk deserves the credit. He's relentless and for that I'm so thankful. The dishonest and corrupt ruin every profession and need to be weeded out. God knows, we had Rick Scott in medicine running the HCA scandal. And then voted in for Governor of Florida??? Crazy...

I have a theory about Chris Loeb coming forward about Burke.

-The FBI may have been on to Burke (maybe someone on the inside that disliked him went to the feds) or the feds knew about the on going corruption in Suffolk County and have been watching all along, even more so when Burke shut them out of the Gilgo/Oak Beach murder investigation.
-Then the FBI gets wind of the Chris Loeb beating.
-The FBI may have approached Loeb to report it so they could get Burke behind bars.

Think about it why would Loeb come forward with the incident of being threaten to be killed by a hot shot and having his mother raped if he was not being protected by someone like the FEDS? Because with out the FEDS behind him no guarantee Burke would be found guilty and do jail time. Let's face it Loeb was on drugs and a weakling due to the drugs and all of a sudden he gets gigantic balls to go public after Burke. a guy in power? that could have him killed and cover it up. Burke already told him he would kill him.

I think the FEDS got wind of the beating approached Loeb told him they would protect him etc. They wanted Burke behind bars to start pressing him about the other corruption going on, the prostitutes etc. in hopes of cleaning out the dirt bags in Suffolk County and in hopes he starts naming names.

Now that Burke is behind bars the only way they could get him to talk is if they have more goods on him and he is looking at even more jail time,a scum bag like Burke will turn in his own mother when it comes to him facing more jail time. They may be pressing him on Spota, Hackett the Carney Construction Crew, Utopia all to lead the Feds to the serial killer.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...nsolved-case-of-the-long-island-serial-killer

"Sini's final words about women suspecting their husbands might be an oblique reference to a woman in her 40s who told me about an 80-page report she says she provided to the FBI, implicating her husband in a grand conspiracy of serial murder that also allegedly implicated James Burke. She claims to have tied them together through a website called Utopia Guide, where men rate and discuss sex workers together at length. The woman believes the men threw sex parties together under the name Carney Construction Crew, and that some of the women who were hired were later disposed of in the bramble along Ocean Parkway. This unsubstantiated theory speaks to the wormhole of ideas bandied about every day both online and in local bars throughout Long Island."

Is this the same guy they interviewed in the killing season in the park, who had security with him?

Is this the same guy they interviewed in the killing season in the park, who had security with him?
No, that guy was a pimp to one of the victims found on Gilgo Beach. Burke is the ex- chief of police of Suffolk County Police Department.

That was KW aka Khalil White.. he was jessica taylors pimp. Most of her remains were initially found in manorville in 2003.

-The FBI may have been on to Burke (maybe someone on the inside that disliked him went to the feds) or the feds knew about the on going corruption in Suffolk County and have been watching all along, even more so when Burke shut them out of the Gilgo/Oak Beach murder investigation.
-The FBI may have approached Loeb to report it so they could get Burke behind bars.

Think about it why would Loeb come forward with the incident of being threaten to be killed by a hot shot and having his mother raped if he was not being protected by someone like the FEDS? Because with out the FEDS behind him no guarantee Burke would be found guilty and do jail time. Let's face it Loeb was on drugs and a weakling due to the drugs and all of a sudden he gets gigantic balls to go public after Burke. a guy in power? that could have him killed and cover it up. Burke already told him he would kill him.

I think the FEDS got wind of the beating approached Loeb told him they would protect him etc. They wanted Burke behind bars to start pressing him about the other corruption going on, the prostitutes etc. in hopes of cleaning out the dirt bags in Suffolk County and in hopes he starts naming names.

Now that Burke is behind bars the only way they could get him to talk is if they have more goods on him and he is looking at even more jail time,a scum bag like Burke will turn in his own mother when it comes to him facing more jail time. They may be pressing him on Spota, Hackett the Carney Construction Crew, Utopia all to lead the Feds to the serial killer.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...nsolved-case-of-the-long-island-serial-killer

"Sini's final words about women suspecting their husbands might be an oblique reference to a woman in her 40s who told me about an 80-page report she says she provided to the FBI, implicating her husband in a grand conspiracy of serial murder that also allegedly implicated James Burke. She claims to have tied them together through a website called Utopia Guide, where men rate and discuss sex workers together at length. The woman believes the men threw sex parties together under the name Carney Construction Crew, and that some of the women who were hired were later disposed of in the bramble along Ocean Parkway. This unsubstantiated theory speaks to the wormhole of ideas bandied about every day both online and in local bars throughout Long Island."

Good theory DQ.. it got me thinking about when those wiretaps were orchestrated by Burke and possibly Spota on suffolk legislators and whether one of these legislators went to the FBI. I just don't recall if those wiretaps took place before the Gilgo case went public.

I remember reading somewhere that Spota went to either Attorney General Loretta Lynch or Eric Holder at some point.. for what, i dont recall, but whatever it was added to the heat the feds were bringing on suffolk and using the Chris loeb beating to put Burke behind bars, while further investigating the county, was a great opportunity at the right time.

I go back and forth of theories as to whether or not Shannan Gilbert is a LISK victim... but I do believe fully that Burke was directly involved with her death.
However, something that has always stuck with me are the phone calls made to Melissa B's younger sister Amanda. What, 8 calls in total? All said to be done in such a calm, collected voice... 7 of the 8 calls were received by the younger sister & the caller described what he did to MB and what he was going to do to Amanda.
- someone further up in this thread said it was reported that Burke told CL he was going to rape his mother. Seems like JB may like to make threats, putting the fear into people...
And on the same theory / aspect, one of the calls intercepted by MB's mother, the caller this time said he was calling from/with NYPD and wanted to know if she had filed a missing persons report.
- again, I think Burke gets off on playing games and putting fear into people. I think perhaps during that call, he was expecting the sister to answer and was caught off guard when it was the mother on the other end of the phone.

I go back and forth of theories as to whether or not Shannan Gilbert is a LISK victim... but I do believe fully that Burke was directly involved with her death.
However, something that has always stuck with me are the phone calls made to Melissa B's younger sister Amanda. What, 8 calls in total? All said to be done in such a calm, collected voice... 7 of the 8 calls were received by the younger sister & the caller described what he did to MB and what he was going to do to Amanda.
- someone further up in this thread said it was reported that Burke told CL he was going to rape his mother. Seems like JB may like to make threats, putting the fear into people...
And on the same theory / aspect, one of the calls intercepted by MB's mother, the caller this time said he was calling from/with NYPD and wanted to know if she had filed a missing persons report.
- again, I think Burke gets off on playing games and putting fear into people. I think perhaps during that call, he was expecting the sister to answer and was caught off guard when it was the mother on the other end of the phone.
I agree that there is traction in your statement. Not sure how all the pieces fit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

:goodpost:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/did-do...ef-was-one-of-long-islands-nastiest-criminals

Did Donald Trump Know the Police Chief Was One of Long Island's Nastiest Criminals?
Perhaps concerned with saving himself from a federal investigation, the chief pulled three detectives from the task force fighting MS-13.
There is something deep and dark at play here.People who present themselves as good and they are evil...and amongst them you will find the killer.

There is something deep and dark at play here.People who present themselves as good and they are evil...and amongst them you will find the killer.

The evil energy in lisk is the same evil energy in Burke and in our political climate right now. A little voice tells me to put my cell phone down and learn how to use a hoe,wheelbarrow and shovel cause ur gonna need it to survive. Lisk is micro and our political climate is macro but cut from the same cloth.

The evil energy in lisk is the same evil energy in Burke and in our political climate right now. A little voice tells me to put my cell phone down and learn how to use a hoe,wheelbarrow and shovel cause ur gonna need it to survive. Lisk is micro and our political climate is macro but cut from the same cloth.

I agree that he is micro but the damage done by LISK is macro - and I do sense a political element (or two) to the whole thing.

Just to break it down, and try to explain why I have that opinion....

I think he believes he is right in what he has done. He has justified to himself that it is ok to murder because his victims were sex workers and therefore breaking the law. I think Burke was protecting him because of this and I think Burke believes the same.

However I think these men and women who are in the sex industry are either there because they are being forced to or it is a last resort to keep food on the table or they aren't able to work legitimately for one reason or another. Have any of you ever met a child who wanted to grow up to be a prostitute!? Nobody aspires to be in that situation.

What these people need to realise is that the people using sex workers are also breaking the law by paying for sex, I think it's worse than just breaking the law... they are exploiting those people and dehumanising them. It is abuse, plain and simple.

I am confident that the victims were able to identify some high profile people as clientele and they were 'dealt with' to ensure silence. If they were treated poorly by certain clients and complained in any way and to any one, they needed to be silenced. No chance of speaking out against an abusive, entitled person.

LISK = micro. LISK's crimes = macro. He is a pathetic excuse for a human but I am sure of a political motivation behind some of what he's done. In no way am I looking for excuses, I am trying to piece the puzzle together though. And I'm trying to find out how each piece fits, how big or small the piece is and whether or not it is a corner piece. Guaranteed there are big names involved. At least two or three of those names will be corner pieces.

Hoes and shovels are easy... I'm off to build my nuke bunker and setup an underground hydroponic vegetable garden now. [emoji6]x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that he is micro but the damage done by LISK is macro - and I do sense a political element (or two) to the whole thing.

Just to break it down, and try to explain why I have that opinion....

I think he believes he is right in what he has done. He has justified to himself that it is ok to murder because his victims were sex workers and therefore breaking the law. I think Burke was protecting him because of this and I think Burke believes the same.

However I think these men and women who are in the sex industry are either there because they are being forced to or it is a last resort to keep food on the table or they aren't able to work legitimately for one reason or another. Have any of you ever met a child who wanted to grow up to be a prostitute!? Nobody aspires to be in that situation.

What these people need to realise is that the people using sex workers are also breaking the law by paying for sex, I think it's worse than just breaking the law... they are exploiting those people and dehumanising them. It is abuse, plain and simple.

I am confident that the victims were able to identify some high profile people as clientele and they were 'dealt with' to ensure silence. If they were treated poorly by certain clients and complained in any way and to any one, they needed to be silenced. No chance of speaking out against an abusive, entitled person.

LISK = micro. LISK's crimes = macro. He is a pathetic excuse for a human but I am sure of a political motivation behind some of what he's done. In no way am I looking for excuses, I am trying to piece the puzzle together though. And I'm trying to find out how each piece fits, how big or small the piece is and whether or not it is a corner piece. Guaranteed there are big names involved. At least two or three of those names will be corner pieces.

Hoes and shovels are easy... I'm off to build my nuke bunker and setup an underground hydroponic vegetable garden now. [emoji6]x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Way to go!

Any chance LISK is working with MS13 or another crime syndicate?

You seem to be making a joke or reference to Trump's comment in Suffolk county, but...

it looks like the only connection is that the killer has probably superficially worked against gangs as part of their job.

If you are trying to point to some link between Trump and Suffolk police, searching that has been muddied by Trump's comment, unless a person is some kind of an expert with Google.

tried to add this to my previous comment but was past the hour limit

-

edit to add
If a person did want to go that extreme conspiracy route...

Some years ago a person sent me some clippings about some murders in Alaska involving bodies that had been dismembered. Here are some recent links on those two, or three cases.
http://justicefornativewomen.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-unsolved-murder-of-desiree-lekanoff.html
https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/art...h-anchorage-cases-remain-unsolved/2009/01/22/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-...dless-dismembered-body-pulled-from-nyc-water/
A 3rd case that supposedly was connected to the other two, but which that person had not mentioned
http://www.nampn.org/cases/mccumiskey_lisa.html

This person believed that the two headless torsos were prostitutes who had been used by the federal investigators in the Bill Allen case. That involved Veco, an oil services company. His belief was that the girls had attended a party that included whoever and had been killed I guess by the federal cops who were investigating Allen. I researched that a little at the time and found some interesting stuff about Allen's connection to 'federal law enforcement', but nothing about the bodies. It does seem odd that a killer chops off a head and probably not a common crime. I don't know why that person thought that, and the only material he sent me was from public clippings, and it's not likely related to the mutilating of bodies in this case, but still weird...

edit to add one more point, sorry if it is too tangential...

I just googled Bill Allen for the first time in many years and the top article was https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/article/bill-allen-escapes-prosecution-sex-charges/2010/08/21/

It's interesting how news evolves. For people who aren't familiar, Bill Allen worked for a long time as somebody who 'assisted' the feds in certain ways. Some years prior to the scandal involving Alaska's congresscreatures, he was caught with a number of underage girls. When these stories first came out there was a sort of stunned reaction from those who read the news that police had dropped all the charges. But the story keeps evolving... In a few years the news will probably be that he bought beer for a 17 year old girl by accident and the police didn't charge him.

Whether there is some broad conspiracy among Suffolk police, and whether it extends to other entities, who knows. But hopefully my post has drawn the outer boundary for conspiracy theorists...

add
If anybody does want that clipping collection say so and I'll look for it and upload it if I can find it. It is extremely unlikely it contains anything regarding the lisk but who knows. It does contain a lot of newspaper clipping type stuff about corruption in Alaska. I never looked through all of it and when it was online I did remove some material at the request of a politician from that time who asked. I'll add that I received it about 10 years ago so the newest material would be 10 years old or so. Some of it older, a lot of material regarding Abramoff and CNMI as I recall. Very unlikely anything from Long Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420