GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This whole thing angers me. Still on the first page of this thread, but seeing all of this about "his head hitting a wall causing seizures" is giving me a "shades of Meagan Work" vibe. She was local to me (about 15 minutes away) and my cousin was good friends with her and had even met the son she killed. The memorial was at the Cedar Park Police Department, about 1 mile from where my aunt lives.

The whole thing was just so sad. She said the same thing. Hit his head, had seizures, he died during the night, so her boyfriend and her took him and buried him about 30 minutes away.

Awful. Makes me horrendously sick. Horrible excuse for human beings. Meagan was pregnant as well. Family took the baby.

This whole thing angers me. Still on the first page of this thread, but seeing all of this about "his head hitting a wall causing seizures" is giving me a "shades of Meagan Work" vibe. She was local to me (about 15 minutes away) and my cousin was good friends with her and had even met the son she killed. The memorial was at the Cedar Park Police Department, about 1 mile from where my aunt lives.

The whole thing was just so sad. She said the same thing. Hit his head, had seizures, he died during the night, so her boyfriend and her took him and buried him about 30 minutes away.

Awful. Makes me horrendously sick. Horrible excuse for human beings. Meagan was pregnant as well. Family took the baby.

that's exactly what Jayden "Baby Jacob"'s so called mother said.

Nothing so far that I can find. But IMO the courts need to STOP believing reunification is the best outcome for a child. IMO there is a reason these kinds of situations end up in court and it really just needs to stop!!!! I went through this with my niece and nephew and it is NOT always in the best interest of the child to reunify. I don’t know how to fix that mentality.....

Just saw now “blunt force trauma or asphyxiation”. Florida and other states need to get with the times...”the best place for him is with his bio mom”.....how did that work out? We need change going forward. This craziness needs to stop! I’ve gone through this and have my niece as my daughter as a result. She wasn’t going to become one of these results. And 12 years later she is thriving not trying to survive.

If she really did strangle him or smother him, she is lucky she doesn’t see me face-to-face or it would be game over for her. Some people in this world just deserve to die or live out life hating their world.

This craziness needs to stop!!! When will the state take responsibility for returning him to a fatal environment. Stop pretending that these “parents” deserve a second chance. As a Floridian close to this tragedy I will be looking at how to make real change because I can’t believe this is ok.

Last edited:
Pinellas County grand jury indicts mom for murder of Jordan Belliveau
Published: 11:00 AM EDT October 14, 2018
Updated: 11:00 AM EDT October 14, 2018

A grand jury has indicted Charisse Stinson for the murder of her son Jordan Belliveau.
The Pinellas County jurors returned the indictment Friday, formally charging Stinson with first-degree murder and making a false report to a law enforcement officer.
[...]
The indictment says Belliveau died by either "blunt trauma" or asphyxiation. The official autopsy has not been publicly released.

Largo mom accused of killing 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau had her own fraught childhood
Her father was sent to prison on a robbery conviction when she was 4, Florida Department of Corrections records show. Her mother raised her, but at some point, Stinson moved into foster care. It’s not clear when or why. Child welfare records are protected by confidentiality laws.

Stinson was vindictive and manipulative, with volatile mood swings that made her turn on even close friends, said former employees and residents of a group home she lived in as a teenager.

Reports tied to Stinson and Washington show that between 2007 and 2009, Sheriff’s deputies responded seven times to child abuse or neglect reports, including one from a former landlord who said children were left in a bug-infested home with no electricity. That one checked out, and investigators temporarily removed the kids from the home, but prosecutors did not file charges. Investigators said the rest of the allegations were unfounded.

VS, her aunt, said she was removed from her mother’s care during or just before middle school because of abuse involving Washington’s husband at the time. She didn’t know any details. Police reports from around that time mention a stepfather, EB, who records show was convicted twice of attacking Washington but not Stinson. One report mentions that Washington had ovarian cancer.

She used to tell people her mother was dead, Belle said. Another former roommate, Bp, said she had requested to move to a different room after just a week. Stinson bullied her, trying to hit her with socks filled with locks and calling Peters, now 21, demonic because of the religion she practiced at the time.

Last edited:
Charisse Stinson’s indictment is for murder in the first degree and for giving a false report to an LEO. Pray that justice is swift and appropriate for her.

https://hpc.pinellasclerk.org/CaseData/18-10885-CF/41607442.pdf

ETA: Looks as if the grand jury could not indict her for the aggravated child abuse charge:

https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/PublicAccess/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=18020069

Sorry to reply to my own post, but Pinellas County clerk of the court has removed the link from the “high profile case” page. Here is the indictment (two pages) that was handed up from the grand jury that I saved to my gallery:
upload_2018-12-3_6-54-39.jpeg

upload_2018-12-3_6-55-8.jpeg

Largo Mom Accused of Killing Toddler Due to Give Birth While in Jail
December 17, 2018 @5:53 PM
LARGO, Fla. — The Largo mother accused of killing her 2-year-old son and then lying to police about what happened is due to give birth to another child very soon. Just what will happen to that child after he or she is born may lead to another battle in court.
[...]
Stinson was not in court Monday for a hearing on her case but was a few feet away at the Pinellas County Jail in a special unit due to her condition.

Stinson's mother-in-law, the paternal grandmother of Jordan, says she's also the grandmother of the child Stinson is carrying, and she wants custody.
[...]
We reached out to the Department of Children and Families about this case and they responded with the following:
"In any case where a caregiver is unavailable (incarcerated, hospitalized, or deceased), a special conditions report is called into the Florida Abuse Hotline and assigned to a child protective investigator," the agency said. "If there is a concern for the planned caregiver of a child upon birth, the child is sheltered but remains in the hospital while the community-based care lead agency locates relatives or a foster home."
[...]

Stinson waived her right to a speedy trial. Next Pre-trial hearing is scheduled for February 4, 2019.
Speedy trial waived for mom accused of killing toddler son
State Rep. Chris Latvala plans to file for a proposed law named for Jordan containing three main parts:

— It would mandate that any child protective investigation be included in law enforcement databases so officers know if a child is potentially at risk.

— It would also allocate additional caseworkers to lighten caseloads and provide more attentive care for children in troubled homes.

— The law would require anyone involved in the child protective process, including caseworkers, law enforcement officers, and judges, to receive training on how to identify head or brain injuries in babies and toddlers.
http://floridapolitics.com/archives/282247-chris-latvala-child-protection

Whether or not the law is passed or if it is whether it will improve the current conditions remains to be seen. IMO I'd like to see caseworkers use more "stink eye" when evaluating clients and worry less about keeping the family together or reunifying family when the child is removed. I do get that doing so would create another problem of where to house the kids but maybe more attention could be given to responsible grandparents or other family members.

Most of all I'd like to see more attention paid in court to reports by caseworkers and Guardian Ad Litems recommending the child be removed or not placed back to parents.

In Jordan's case the caseworker warned his parents that if they didn't clean up their act and follow the guidelines he would be removed again. He went missing the next day. So I have to ask what value the warning had; it was clear the parents weren't going to do what was asked of them. It seems to me that parents who ignore parenting plans should raise a big red flag and cause the caseworker to consider that the child is at risk. But it's all JMOO.
New records show family was warned Jordan Belliveau, 2, could be taken from them day before he was killed

https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/PublicAccess/default.aspx
Case No. 18-012070-FD
JORDAN MARCEL BELLIVEAU Vs. CHARISSE STINSON
Case Type: PATERNITY - NON IVD
Date Filed: 12/24/2018

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/24/2018 CIVIL COVER SHEET - E-FILED Doc # 1
12/24/2018 NOTICE OF RELATED CASES Doc # 2
12/24/2018 PETITION FOR PATERNITY Doc # 3
12/24/2018 SUMMONS TO BE ISSUED Doc # 4

ISSUED
Party: STINSON, CHARISSE