GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Foster mom and dad must be broken. The grief they must of went through earlier this summer giving Jordan back to Bio mom. And now grief again. I want to take foster parents and just hold them. I’m sure she could have called Foster mom and just said “I can’t do this, I should be at a birthday party too, come get him” I’m sure they would have. (No clue about the bday but I’m sure she was upset she was stuck at home and ex was celebrating and with friends and possibly other woman) all my own opinion.

And now we have a Go#%^|+ why? Why? Why should anyone profit from this? Yeah they said for funeral. Ok. Whatever. Giving myself a timeout.

I finally broke down in tears at work when I saw the pictures posted by the foster parents. The one at his first birthday shows pure joy. It makes my heart so happy to see that this precious sweet boy knew love at some point in his short life. He was clearly such a happy baby boy when he was being raised by his foster family and that makes me thrilled. Going to try to keep that thought in my mind as this case continues to unfold. Rest in peace sweet baby Jordan

I finally broke down in tears at work when I saw the pictures posted by the foster parents.

SNIPPED: You made it longer then I did. I cried before it was verified when the family were out there waiting, I won't mention the choice words I used when it was verified. I'm glad nobody was around to hear me loose my S***.

Foster mom and dad must be broken. The grief they must of went through earlier this summer giving Jordan back to Bio mom. And now grief again. I want to take foster parents and just hold them. I’m sure she could have called Foster mom and just said “I can’t do this, I should be at a birthday party too, come get him” I’m sure they would have. (No clue about the bday but I’m sure she was upset she was stuck at home and ex was celebrating and with friends and possibly other woman) all my own opinion.

And now we have a Go#%^|+ why? Why? Why should anyone profit from this? Yeah they said for funeral. Ok. Whatever. Giving myself a timeout.
Supposedly, the funeral is being paid for (donated) by the funeral home. This seems to be a regular occurrence though, doesn't it?

Does all this mean that no relatives of the baby were suitable as a foster home? Do relatives get first chance?
Foster parents stated they had Jordan from JAN 2017 to MAY 2018.
JAN 2017 dad was arrested for battery against mother.
FEB 2017 charges were dropped.

BATTERY; FELONY
BATTERY; FELONY DOMESTIC RELATED
AGG ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON

Vague response today from grandmother in this WTSP video at 4:53:
Reporter – How long was he in foster care?
Paternal Grandmother – I believe he was four months.
Reporter - What was the incident that led to that foster care?
Paternal Grandmother –It was just an incident.

I know we are a victim friendly website, but I'm going to say this - there is a reason that this child was in foster care and not placed with any family members on his maternal or paternal side. This speaks volumes to me. MOO, IMO

Yes, I so wish that people could put the child first. Just because the child is YOURS doesn't mean you have to have them back!

Wait. So....
Jordan hurt his leg, seriously, in some mysterious incident.
His... parental unit.. was frustrated by this, so she beat him, and then he seized all night, and then she left him in the woods to die?

OMG.

She's what DP is for. What the hell.

ETA - I'm not a big DP supporter. I am taking exception today.

I want to puke. Totally agree with you. How horrible. I hope the initial blow rendered him unconscious and he only had images of his foster family after that.

And not forgetting the chin injury for which he needed stitches that she mentioned when he was missing.

I would be stunned if he got stitches. If he did he must have been with someone else when he got injured.

"Chaney said representatives from the Florida Department of Children and Families visited Jordan on Friday, the day before he was last seen"

Police: Largo mother accused of killing son was ‘deceptive’

Again? Once more, you simply can't prevent it.

This has just crushed me.
I am happy he knew love and joy. I am PISSED that it was taken from him.
For what. Why did she even want him back?

Benefits? Possession? Revenge?
Who knows.

I was feeling sorry for the father and his family until I read about him being high and needing to "sleep it off". He really didn't deserve to have his son, either.

Yes. Just wow.

Jordan’s paternal grandmom said she wants to do everything to make sure the unborn is with the father. I guess that answers the question who the father is.

That may answer who THEY believe the father is, that doesn't mean they are right. This woman just murdered her first child. Pretty sure she's also capable of cheating on the guy.

My condolences to the foster parents who showed true love for that baby, who can form complete sentences, kept him clean and fed. They were truly his family.

I'm so grateful that Jordan spent most of his life with them.

These are the victims I truly can feel sorry for, the others I just can’t, sorry.

Yes. This is where my sympathy is going.

I hate thinking of how confused and lost he felt leaving the Foster parents home into his ‘mothers’. Quiet bedtimes probably rocked and sung to sleep were the norm for his entire life up until then. So incredibly senseless.

Yes. This is what will keep me up at night. While I am getting my little dude to sleep at night. Thinking of him suddenly with an uncaring stranger just overnight. It's terrifying. I can only imagine how scared he was. I'm sure he was terrified.

I'm with you. They raised him! They were his family.

There was no reason to remove him. I'm sorry but the best interests of the child should take precedent! Visits with bio parents are fine. Just let the baby remain in this safe and stable home, please.

I have a cousin with 5 kids now trying to get them back for the second time (no abuse, just meth). I wish she would just let her sisters adopt them as they have lived with them most of their lives.

Just do what is best for the child, screw what the parent wants. I'm so tired of "but he's MY SON." That shouldn't be the priority!

Supposedly, the funeral is being paid for (donated) by the funeral home. This seems to be a regular occurrence though, doesn't it?

Most murdered baby funerals end up being donated but we always see the fundraisers.

I wish just one time it would just say "please make donations to the funeral home or this charity in his honor."

I'm still waiting.

I am gutted by those pics from the Foster Parents. I am happy he did have parents who loved and cared for him when his "parents" could or would not. Please let the unborn little girl find people like that.

When they take an infant from his unfit parents and give him to new parents for a year and a half, they break a bond between parent and child. He formed new bonds and then they broke those too. When they gave him back to his birth mother, they were handing him to a stranger all over again. A 21 year old pregnant woman with no job, no husband, about to be evicted and basically raising someone else's child. I'm sure he cried for his foster mommy all the time. In my opinion, if you can't take care of an infant, you can't take care of a toddler. I'm starting to think she only got Jordan back because she broke up with his father. It sounds like their relationship was a freaking nightmare. I can't for the life of me figure out how being in that family was the best option for Jordan or how anyone else could come to that conclusion. Blood doesn't make a damn difference in parenting. Love is what matters.

I ask one request after reading all of this and its not a solicitation, just a suggestion. Volunteer and mentor at a foster home. It cost me $50 for a background check, a tour of the facilities, and taking a child out once or twice a month to bond and show them the way. Not to preach, not to spoil, but to show them what was in your heart to make you serve for a greater good. I do it on a Friday, about 3 to four hours. Sometimes fun, sometimes homework, I let them decide to a degree. December we are gong to see the Harlem Globetrotters, they thought it was a band that sings the Harlem Shake.

If it only moves one person to mentor, adopt, raise money, run the inventory for the thrift shop, its worth me saying this.. those parents did their part.. bless them

Caseworker visited Largo family one day before child’s disappearance
Updated: September 5, 2018 at 08:24 PM
LARGO — On Friday, a caseworker visited the apartment Jordan Belliveau shared with his mother, police said.
[...]
The caseworker who visited Jordan and his mother’s Largo apartment on Friday was from Directions for Living, according to police. The Clearwater agency is a subcontractor of Eckerd Connects, which contracts with DCF to run foster care in Pinellas and Pasco counties.

Directions released this statement from president and CEO April Lott:

"We are devastated to learn the tragic details of this case as they have unfolded. We grieve alongside Jordan’s family and our community as we process this heartbreaking information."

Lott said her organization is working with investigators in the case but would not release any other information.

DCF and Eckerd representatives said their agencies had prior contact with the family but did not release further details Wednesday. So did the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office, which conducts child welfare investigations.
[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back