FL - 17 killed in Stoneman Douglas H.S. shooting, Parkland, 14 Feb 2018 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a link upthread that stated N.C. stood to inherit $800,000 when he turned 22 yrs old. The story went on to say that it appeared via documents that this was confirmed. Can you imagine what that kind of money in the hands of a nefarious, evil person could do?

That’s nothing. There are nefarious and evil people with billions. Imagine what they could do and are doing.

Think about that one for a moment.

I don't know if its reasonable to not spend money on treatment as she was sick with flu/pneumonia, when one has nearly a million in assets.

Considering the money and assets the Cruz parents had I have to wonder if that is why they decided to adopt.

Because I have not heard anything else so far about why they bothered trying to adopt a child.

I could be wrong though.

And, who encouraged them to adopt??

Could his mom have been afraid of NC once he acquired all the guns?? Surely she must have seen them in his room.
I'd be petrified being in that household w/ him, his brother and all those assault guns and knives.

Seems like she was afraid even before, considering she called police on him numerous times, for things like him throwing things at her and calling her names.

Considering the money and assets the Cruz parents had I have to wonder if that is why they decided to adopt.

Because I have not heard anything else so far about why they bothered trying to adopt a child.

I could be wrong though.

Sounds like they didn't have children but wanted to have children. At the age they adopted, it sounds like it wouldn't be possible for her to have bio children anymore (too old). I don't think it has anything to do with money, or someone encouraging them.

I could be wrong though.

Perhaps because they married late in life and wanted a family together? She was already in her late 40’s when they had been married. They were married to others previously.

I think they had good intentions by adopting and tried very hard.

I recall reading, after another violent rampage, that some gun shop owners DO deny questionable people the right to buy a gun. A gun shop owner said sometimes you just know that the person in front of you should not own a gun.

Hmmm.. interesting. So the gun shop owners think they are able to tell by looking at a person if they are mentally fit to own a gun.

Thank you for the link. It provides more chilling insights for what life was like in that household and how he tortured everyone and everything in his surroundings.

I think N.C. had a smorgasbord of concurrent diagnosis’s. And I would bet he was a Psychopath.......genetically created as such. Inherent.

All moo

Maybe not all genetic. Parenting style on either extreme of the spectrum- very negligent or overly strict- can nudge
a person into psychopathy.
Here's a short easy to read article on parenting styles and psychopathology.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/01/how-a-psychopath-is-made/

Hmmm.. interesting. So the gun shop owners think they are able to tell by looking at a person if they are mentally fit to own a gun.

No not just by looking at them but by engaging them in small talk and questioning them. I'm sure if you've been selling
guns for awhile you know the important questions to ask. the answers might send up red flags.

I don't recall seeing this previously, about what he was like before high school...

When Nikolas Cruz was a student at Westglades Middle School, he was constantly in trouble for insulting teachers and staff, using profanity, disruptive behavior, unexcused absences and at least one fight.

His mother was called in more than a dozen times for conferences and Cruz was frequently sent to counseling, according to the records.*

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/1...hool-shooting-say-couple-who-took-him-in.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don’t think that his “appearance” today off of meds for a year is the same appearance he had a year ago when he purchased that gun.

I don't recall seeing this previously, about what he was like before high school...

When Nikolas Cruz was a student at Westglades Middle School, he was constantly in trouble for insulting teachers and staff, using profanity, disruptive behavior, unexcused absences and at least one fight.

His mother was called in more than a dozen times for conferences and Cruz was frequently sent to counseling, according to the records.*

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/1...hool-shooting-say-couple-who-took-him-in.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nothing but trouble.

There were visible indications of troubles in their home. Three neighbors recalled seeing furniture on the curb to be hauled away every few months. The hutches and tables often looked like they had been kicked in or smashed up by someone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...9c9830535e5_story.html?utm_term=.5ee25b65b972

Very turbulent household. I wonder what Nikolas Cruz's relationship with Zachary was like.

He clearly was very aggressive towards his adopted mother.

Also in the article, he was very hostile towards teachers and staffs. He also harassed people. Nikolas Cruz is a serial bully.

Cruz picked fights with other kids. He stole people’s mail. He threw rocks and coconuts and vandalized property, neighbors said. He lurked at late hours along drainage ditches running along the back yards of their houses. One woman said she caught him peeking into her bedroom window. Another caught him stealing their bike.

For years, Roxburgh’s daughter Rhonda drove past Cruz in the morning as he waited for the school bus. One morning about four years ago, Rhonda Roxburgh said, Cruz suddenly attacked her car, slamming it hard with his backpack.

When she got out to confront him, Cruz simply laughed and sneered, so Roxburgh called the police. For the next few mornings, Rhonda Roxburgh said, police stationed an officer at the intersection to make sure Cruz didn’t attack or throw rocks at cars.

Fed up with the terrorizing, Roxburgh said she confronted Cruz’s mother, but again, she refused to believe her son had done it.

Serial Bully
https://bullyonline.org/index.php/bullies/5-serial-bully

Recognisable Characteristics
Perhaps the most easily recognisable character traits of a Serial Bully are:
-Jekyll and Hyde nature - Dr Jekyll is "charming" and "charismatic"; "Hyde" is "evil";
-Convincing liar - Makes up anything to fit his needs at that moment, and gets believed;
-Treats some people in a way that causes them unprecedented levels of stress, frustration and fear;
-Damages the health and reputations of organisations and individuals;
-Reacts to criticism with denial, retaliation and by feigning victimhood and blaming victims;
-Apparently immune from disciplinary action;
-Moves to a new target when the present one burns out or leaves.

Nikolas Cruz shows all signs of a serial bully based on the characteristics. Same goes with Devin Kelley and Eric Harris.

The focus of this section is serial bullying in workplaces, but the character profile fits most types of abusers, including:

abusive and violent partners and family members
abusers of people in care
bullying neighbours, landlords, authorities, etc
confidence tricksters and swindlers
(religious) cult leaders
child bullies who are impervious to corrective action
racial and sexual harassers
sexual abusers and paedophiles, especially operating from a position of trust or untouchability;
rapists
stalkers
arsonists
violent offenders including serial killers

It should be no surprise that the likes Nikolas Cruz, Eric Harris, Devin Kelley, Stephen Paddock, Lori Drew, Larry Nassar, Jerry Sandusky, and Osama bin Laden are serial bullies.

No not just by looking at them but by engaging them in small talk and questioning them. I'm sure if you've been selling
guns for awhile you know the important questions to ask. the answers might send up red flags.

I don’t think most if any gun shop owners are mental health professionals.

And presumably they want to make a sale. So I don't think we should be counting on them to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

HMS- Several neighbors claim police had been called due to his fighting with his mother AND brother. And I believe the police call reports confirm this.

It doesn’t have to be about mental health. If something off is said or if the person seems nervous that can be enough for some gun dealers.
While at a gun show years back, (great american outdoor show) i bought a long gun. Husband said before we started looking to not say or do anything odd that could be cause for denial.

And presumably they want to make a sale. So I don't think we should be counting on them to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

Not sure about that jjenny, gun shop/dealers don’t want to lose their bussiness or go to jail.

HMS- Several neighbors claim police had been called due to his fighting with his mother AND brother. And I believe the police call reports confirm this.

That is really disturbing.

I wonder if he had plans to kill his brother too if he had not been caught.

Nikolas Cruz clearly had plans to come out of the school alive and not get caught. I wonder if he was planning more school attacks at schools he attended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18