FL 17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your educational background has a lot to do with who would hire you. When we reach college age we know how to speak, however, people I know tend to fall back into the slang language they used growing up when they are with their friends, regardless of who they are. Schools educate kids today about going on interviews for jobs, information on colleges, etc. Some families can't afford college and may have had little education themselves. The way they talk has nothing to do with how they would do their job in a job they are qualified to do. Certainly being articulate in a professional job would be important, as well as dressing appropriately.

I have never had a tattoo. Would never have wanted one. But every once in awhile I think now about, "hey, let my wild side out.....how about a little lady bug right above my ankle.." It's just a thought. My husband had a tattoo on his arm on a dare when he was in the service and it certainly never stopped him from getting professional jobs, including the position of a detective in the police department. jmo

Most men got one in the army and it is hidden under their shirt LOL
But my reply was to someone that wanted to know why we make impression on people with grids in their teeth or gold teeth. :what:
WHY we make an impression :what:
Should we be so depraved that anything at all goes? :what:

:waitasec: You disagree that he was a privet citizen off duty at the time?
:waitasec: Or do you disagree that he was not LE?
in either case the facts are simple.
GZ was on his way to the store - as a privet citizen.
He does not work for LE, and he was not on call as the neighborhood watchman at the time.

PRIVET CITIZENS HAVE RIGHTS.

George Zimmerman was acting in a law enforcement capacity. The operative word is capacity. I realize he was a privet citizen...but I don't think he realized that. :moo::twocents:

Private citizens do not chase people down who they think are suspicious, do not try to detain or restrain people, do not carry guns on neighborhood watch and do not conduct "patrols".

If Zimmerman has his father, brother, lawyer, friend and/or neighbor go on national tv and defend him while saying something to the effect of this was told to me by George Zimmerman then yes he (George Zimmerman) is getting his story out on the airwaves. Now, based on what those people above have said Zimmerman's story has in fact changed. We have the actual call that was recorded that starts before Trayvon even came close to Zimmerman's truck. Zimmerman claimed at one point that Trayvon pulled him out of his truck. I NEVER HEARD GZ SAY THATThat is an obvious lie as it is not supported by the call to the non-emergancy number. Also another lie was that Zimmerman did NOT follow Trayvon when we, again, have it documented that he in fact DID follow Trayvon and admitted doing so on the call. He followed him in the car, when he got out of the car, he went to get a house # address for 911...Those are just two examples of how the story from Zimmerman has changed so why exactly are we expected to believe anything else that comes from the Zimmerman camp?

Also I wanted to note that this is not the first time that Zimmerman has followed someone that he called 911 on as being suspicious. 8-12-04 Zimmerman followed a male in an older Ford pickup. Zimmerman gave police a description of the vehicle and a partial tag, also what street the suspicious man was on and what direction he was headed. Zimmerman still followed the male while on the phone with the 911 dispatcher.

MOO

Your account of thing is just your interpretation, I noted in rd above what
Was reported, not what we think.

Man, Zimmerman is getting all kinds of support from some questionable sources himself....

George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin Quran burning pastor Terry Jones: George Zimmerman wins support of Quran-burning pastor

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._quran-burning-gainesville-pastor-fran-ingram

Jones staged the burning of Islam's holy book last year that was blamed for riots and the killings of at least seven U.N. workers in Afghanistan.

I went to the grocery store earlier in the pouring rain and I didn't melt!! :)

I never melt, I'm not sweet enough! Really, though, umbrellas are a pain in the you know what.

In an interview i read last night, Trayvon's dad said Trayvon had been trying to get permission to leave the house all day, and finally came up with the plan to go get skittles because maybe THEN they'd let him leave. (Nothing sinister there, I can see him wanting to stretch his legs and have a private conversation with his girlfriend. This paints a picture of a father who has a stranglehold on him, which is in keeping with his desire to refocus Trayvon after the suspension from school.)

So he came up with this errand to go get Skittles, which he did.

At that point, he never returned and the dad who had been keeping such a hawkish eye on him doesn't do anything or even think anything suspicious.

What's not being said here? How can those two things be true - the Dad was really keeping close tabs on him, and then completely ignored that he went missing and decided maybe he ended up with a cousin at the movies.

I think TM side needs to get their story straight. In one interview they are saying dad wasn't worried because he thought trayvon was with his cousin at the movies and in another interview dad's story is that they were in Sanford so trayvon wouldn't be having fun while on suspension and that he was begging to get out.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/30/us/trayvon-martin-profile/?hpt=hp_c3
http://www.themadisontimes.com/news_details.php?news_id=1875

:tyou: Yoda for providing a link to what JeannaT was referring too. I hadn't read those articles or seen the links in [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166507"]Trayvon Martin Shooting Media Thread[/ame] yet.

George Zimmerman was acting in a law enforcement capacity. The operative word is capacity. I realize he was a privet citizen...but I don't think he realized that. :moo::twocents:

Private citizens do not chase people down who they think are suspicious, do not try to detain or restrain people, do not carry guns on neighborhood watch and do not conduct "patrols".

I get that is your opinion.
A privet citizen in Florida may carry a gun that is the Law.
I do not like guns but that is the law, and it does not matter what I like.
A neighborhood Watchman when he sees something he says something NO DIFFERENT than off duty police man.
We do not know if he tried to detain or restrain anyone. we know that an altercation happened and that there is still some missing information.
You state things as if they are fact and they are NOT!
:moo:

Your account of thing is just your interpretation, I noted in rd above what
Was reported, not what we think.

Not true but thanks for replying. As I said in my post, if anyone of those people I listed go on National TV and say this is what happened and George told me this, then it is the same as George saying so himself. And as far as getting out of the car and following Trayvon, we have the actual tape of the actual call where Zimmerman was asked point blank "Are you following him?", the reply from Zimmerman was "Yea or Yes". That is NOT looking at a street sign. That is a point blank question with a point blank answer.

Something else that I just thought of that just hit me. During that taped call we can clearly hear the ding ding ding of the door of the truck being opened. Now in every vehicle I have ever owned (and I am almost 40 years old) the sound of a ding ding ding ONLY occurs when the key is in the ignition. So we have Zimmerman who is afraid that Trayvon is looking suspicious and is possibly under the influence of drugs but is not worried enough that he leaves his keys IN THE IGNITION of his truck when he gets out of his truck to follow Trayvon. Zimmerman looses sight of Trayvon and still doesn't seem concerned that the keys are in his truck? Hmmmmm.

MOO

BEM: There is no credibility to this NY Post story, not even NG or JVM has picked it up. The reason probably has to do with the fact that GZ was 17 in 2001, and turned 21 in 2005. The legal drinking age (bouncers have to be of age), is 21 in Virginia. Not to mention, the "sources" were unnamed.

It just doesn't hold water, IMO.

Wasn't GZ's arrest associated with underage drinking? The one where he assaulted a police officer?

Again this is absolutely incorrect. Asking someone what they are doing is NOT acting in LE capacity in any way shape or form. Are you implying he thought he was a LE officer? Seriously, these kind of statements being allowed here doesn't make sense to me. Private citizens CERTAINLY chase people down - this is totally common. If a person breaks into a car, or commits a crime, they are often chased down and restrained. More incorrect statements here, because he was NOT on NWP that night. Unbelievable.

Man, Zimmerman is getting all kinds of support from some questionable sources himself....

George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin Quran burning pastor Terry Jones: George Zimmerman wins support of Quran-burning pastor

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._quran-burning-gainesville-pastor-fran-ingram

Jones staged the burning of Islam's holy book last year that was blamed for riots and the killings of at least seven U.N. workers in Afghanistan.

From your link:

The Gainesville pastor who set off riots in the Middle East by burning the Quran is turning out to support George Zimmerman today at a University of Florida protest of Trayvon Martin's shooting death,

Sounds like he is wanting a confrontation to me.

Yeah, is just that specific phrase protected? Or could she possibly sue for some sort of brand dilution if someone else uses the Trayvon Martin name?

I googled that name yesterday and there are many.
So I imagine that it depends on how the name is used.

If any man named Trayvon Martin doing a clothing business - I imagine she can’t do anything.
But if he is doing hoodies maybe she can.

GZ didn't ask these people to become involved. TM's parents invited Sharpton. BIG difference imo.

From your link:

The Gainesville pastor who set off riots in the Middle East by burning the Quran is turning out to support George Zimmerman today at a University of Florida protest of Trayvon Martin's shooting death,

Sounds like he is wanting a confrontation to me.

Sure he does. To think people were saying that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton were calling for riots on behalf of Trayvon, I hope they realize that this man is a whole lot more dangerous than they are.

There is a great deal of outrage over what some perceive as Zimmermann's styling himself as law enforcement. But do those same people display the same outrage at the lack Panthers styling themselves as judge, jury and executioner. Or do we "Like" it because they are on the "side of the story you prefer. Very selective outrage, if that is the case.

Zimmermann should not play cop and get someone killed, but the Black Panthers can, in America today, post a Dead or Alive bounty and where is the outrage from the same people?

Not true but thanks for replying. As I said in my post, if anyone of those people I listed go on National TV and say this is what happened and George told me this, then it is the same as George saying so himself. And as far as getting out of the car and following Trayvon, we have the actual tape of the actual call where Zimmerman was asked point blank "Are you following him?", the reply from Zimmerman was "Yea or Yes". That is NOT looking at a street sign. That is a point blank question with a point blank answer.

Something else that I just thought of that just hit me. During that taped call we can clearly hear the ding ding ding of the door of the truck being opened. Now in every vehicle I have ever owned (and I am almost 40 years old) the sound of a ding ding ding ONLY occurs when the key is in the ignition. So we have Zimmerman who is afraid that Trayvon is looking suspicious and is possibly under the influence of drugs but is not worried enough that he leaves his keys IN THE IGNITION of his truck when he gets out of his truck to follow Trayvon. Zimmerman looses sight of Trayvon and still doesn't seem concerned that the keys are in his truck? Hmmmmm.

MOO

BBM
The ding ding sound could be from a "headlight on" warning. The key doesn't have to be in the ignition for that to occur.

Sure he does. To think people were saying that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton were calling for riots on behalf of Trayvon, I hope they realize that this man is a whole lot more dangerous than they are.

Sharpton was invited by TM's parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member