FL 17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that is your opinion.
A privet citizen in Florida may carry a gun that is the Law.
I do not like guns but that is the law, and it does not matter what I like.
A neighborhood Watchman when he sees something he says something NO DIFFERENT than off duty police man.
We do not know if he tried to detain or restrain anyone. we know that an altercation happened and that there is still some missing information.
You state things as if they are fact and they are NOT!
:moo:

BBM---:waitasec:

Private citizens can carry guns, but they are not to engage in a course of activity that would liken them to law enforcement. That's where the term 'vigilante' comes into play. George Zimmerman ACTED like he was a SPD officer. In my opinion.

I will try to find it, I read he went to get milk.

There's nothing to find. Whatever you read is GZ's version of what happened. I think what you mean to say is: It is a fact that GZ says he was gong to Target. He may very well have been going to Target. He may just as easily have gone out on patrol. Whatever the answer is, it will be impossible to ever state it as fact.

BBM---:waitasec:

Private citizens can carry guns, but they are not to engage in a course of activity that would liken them to law enforcement. That's where the term 'vigilante' comes into play. George Zimmerman ACTED like he was a SPD officer. In my opinion.

I respect your opinion but IMO He was acting like a concerned citizen.

BBM
The ding ding sound could be from a "headlight on" warning. The key doesn't have to be in the ignition for that to occur.

Ok, fair enough. Would you leave your headlights on while chasing after someone that you think looks suspicious? I mean how long could that chase take? How long til the police arrive? Could your battery be dead because of the lights being left on? Could it also be from the keys being left in the ignition? I have never left my lights on when in my vehicle without my key in the ignition as I have never seen a reason to do so.

When I say "you" in the above I do NOT mean the poster themselves but a "you" in general.

MOO

Not true but thanks for replying. As I said in my post, if anyone of those people I listed go on National TV and say this is what happened and George told me this, then it is the same as George saying so himself. And as far as getting out of the car and following Trayvon, we have the actual tape of the actual call where Zimmerman was asked point blank "Are you following him?", the reply from Zimmerman was "Yea or Yes". That is NOT looking at a street sign. That is a point blank question with a point blank answer.

Something else that I just thought of that just hit me. During that taped call we can clearly hear the ding ding ding of the door of the truck being opened. Now in every vehicle I have ever owned (and I am almost 40 years old) the sound of a ding ding ding ONLY occurs when the key is in the ignition. So we have Zimmerman who is afraid that Trayvon is looking suspicious and is possibly under the influence of drugs but is not worried enough that he leaves his keys IN THE IGNITION of his truck when he gets out of his truck to follow Trayvon. Zimmerman looses sight of Trayvon and still doesn't seem concerned that the keys are in his truck? Hmmmmm.

MOO
BBM

Where did he claim he was looking at a street sign? As far as I know, that was paraphrased by someone else.

As for the dinging, he could have merely left his headlights on.

ETA: I see RANCH beat me to the last point.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/30/us/trayvon-martin-profile/?hpt=hp_c3

His fateful walk to the convenience store for a bag of Skittles and an iced tea on the evening of February 26 happened only because the teenager pleaded to leave the apartment, said Horton.

"The only reason he got a chance to go to the store is because he begged his dad to go," he said. At the time, his father and his fiancée had gone out to dinner and to watch a basketball game, leaving Martin at the townhouse, according to Martin family spokesman Ryan Julison.

I thought the reason he left was because his little brother wanted him to go get him some skittles at the 7-11???? Not that he was begging his father to leave.

Something is def. up with this whole story.

There's nothing to find. Whatever you read is GZ's version of what happened. I think what you mean to say is: It is a fact that GZ says he was gong to Target. He may very well have been going to Target. He may just as easily have gone out on patrol. Whatever the answer is, it will be impossible to ever state it as fact.

Then how can it be stated as fact TM was not acting suspicious?

GZ didn't ask these people to become involved. TM's parents invited Sharpton. BIG difference imo.

I've have seen a few posts stating TM's parents invited Al, I must have overlooked the link. Could you please repost that for me? TIA

Ok, fair enough. Would you leave your headlights on while chasing after someone that you think looks suspicious? I mean how long could that chase take? How long til the police arrive? Could your battery be dead because of the lights being left on? Could it also be from the keys being left in the ignition? I have never left my lights on when in my vehicle without my key in the ignition as I have never seen a reason to do so.

When I say "you" in the above I do NOT mean the poster themselves but a "you" in general.

MOO
He may have turned them off... I get out of my vehicle all the time with them still on and it dings and I remember to turn them off. That's why it dings.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/30/us/trayvon-martin-profile/?hpt=hp_c3

His fateful walk to the convenience store for a bag of Skittles and an iced tea on the evening of February 26 happened only because the teenager pleaded to leave the apartment, said Horton.

"The only reason he got a chance to go to the store is because he begged his dad to go," he said. At the time, his father and his fiancée had gone out to dinner and to watch a basketball game, leaving Martin at the townhouse, according to Martin family spokesman Ryan Julison.

I thought the reason he left was because his little brother wanted him to go get him some skittles at the 7-11???? Not that he was begging his father to leave.

Something is def. up with this whole story.

Well one version sounds more sweet and innocent than the other...so of course the media went with that "angle".

Sure he does. To think people were saying that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton were calling for riots on behalf of Trayvon, I hope they realize that this man is a whole lot more dangerous than they are.

I don't see any riots started by GZ, Do you?

Not true but thanks for replying. As I said in my post, if anyone of those people I listed go on National TV and say this is what happened and George told me this, then it is the same as George saying so himself. And as far as getting out of the car and following Trayvon, we have the actual tape of the actual call where Zimmerman was asked point blank "Are you following him?", the reply from Zimmerman was "Yea or Yes". That is NOT looking at a street sign. That is a point blank question with a point blank answer. PLEASE BACK UP... it is true that GZ followed him in the car - but when he got out of the car he said he went to get the house number (address) 911 call is clear he did not know the huse # so he got out of the car but not to follow TM to get the # that is what GZ said. Something else that I just thought of that just hit me. During that taped call we can clearly hear the ding ding ding of the door of the truck being opened. Now in every vehicle I have ever owned (and I am almost 40 years old) the sound of a ding ding ding ONLY occurs when the key is in the ignition. So we have Zimmerman who is afraid that Trayvon is looking suspicious and is possibly under the influence of drugs but is not worried enough that he leaves his keys IN THE IGNITION of his truck when he gets out of his truck to follow Trayvon. Zimmerman looses sight of Trayvon and still doesn't seem concerned that the keys are in his truck? Hmmmmm.
MOO

BBM: that is your interpretation, which in MHO seems to line up with the witch hunt.
Not with the facts that we have so far.
IT is not fair to anyone including the dead to just jump to conclusion.

Based on your assessments GZ is angry man, even when some of the things you say have never been proven.
WHY aren’t you making the same assessment on TM when there is clearly a report that he had a
screwdriver and women’s jewelry in his locker???? Why aren’t you saying MAYBE GZ had great instincts????

How is it that you can take TM side without having seen a thorough investigation????
:waitasec:

The difference is TM was never arrested for stealing or for having the screwdriver, or anything else he had on him that day. It appears they investigated, found who belonged to the jewelry and end of story or he would have been charged. A screwdriver is not a knife, concealed weapon, it's a screwdriver and unless they were connecting it to a crime in the outside world it not against the law to have a screwdriver in your backpack (school yes because you can't even bring a plastic knife into school)...I have one in my car.

GZ has had enough training through the police ride along program and 14 week introduction to police work to know what he was doing was wrong. That knowledge was on his side. If he were LE that night working dispatch his instructions would have been the same, stay with your vehicle..... He knew better because he did not know who TM was and GZ knew it was the responsibility of LE to handle it, not his. This had been drummed into him time and time again through the different programs he attended.

Who knows maybe GZ's wife was concerned with all the break ins and afraid some man would break into their home while he was away and attack her. Fear can cause a lot of anxiety in people and maybe GZ was just being too viligent because he was leaving his wife at home alone. I don't know what his reasoning was only that unless he can prove he has extreme ADD and never paid attention to what he was told by LE, he knew he was not to pursue TM, he was obligated to stay with his vehicle because LE was on the way. The choice was always his until it was too late. jmo

There is a great deal of outrage over what some perceive as Zimmermann's styling himself as law enforcement. But do those same people display the same outrage at the lack Panthers styling themselves as judge, jury and executioner. Or do we "Like" it because they are on the "side of the story you prefer. Very selective outrage, if that is the case.

Zimmermann should not play cop and get someone killed, but the Black Panthers can, in America today, post a Dead or Alive bounty and where is the outrage from the same people?

The Black Panthers are just a distraction in this case, just like the Preacher who incited the riots in the middle east.

I do not believe there is a single one of us on this board who has supported anything the Black Panthers have done or said. I certainly do not support violence but I also have no control over what their spokeperson says.

~jmo~

BBM

Where did he claim he was looking at a street sign? As far as I know, that was paraphrased by someone else.

As for the dinging, he could have merely left his headlights on.

ETA: I see RANCH beat me to the last point.

I was responding to the poster that qouted my post and said that Zimmerman was out of his car looking for or at a street sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed