FL 17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding to the poster that qouted my post and said that Zimmerman was out of his car looking for or at a street sign.

They didn't say anything about a street sign...

Again this is absolutely incorrect. Asking someone what they are doing is NOT acting in LE capacity in any way shape or form. Are you implying he thought he was a LE officer? Seriously, these kind of statements being allowed here doesn't make sense to me. Private citizens CERTAINLY chase people down - this is totally common. If a person breaks into a car, or commits a crime, they are often chased down and restrained. More incorrect statements here, because he was NOT on NWP that night. Unbelievable.

How do you know he was NOT on NWP that night?

Man, Zimmerman is getting all kinds of support from some questionable sources himself....

George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin Quran burning pastor Terry Jones: George Zimmerman wins support of Quran-burning pastor

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._quran-burning-gainesville-pastor-fran-ingram

Jones staged the burning of Islam's holy book last year that was blamed for riots and the killings of at least seven U.N. workers in Afghanistan.
WOW... maybe you have to fight fire with fire.
I did not like this from the start.
the day I saw Al sharpton I knew no good will come of this.
But all I can say is GZ did not bring Al Sharpton and the likes of him on the case.

From your link:
Jones and 20 members of his church plan to attend a march scheduled to begin about 5 p.m. at the UF campus and continue along University Avenue to Gainesville City Hall, said Fran Ingram, a church spokeswoman.

He will likely face oppostion because the march is in support of Trayvon and will include people who want Zimmerman arrested.

"He will be there to advocate for George Zimmerman's Constitutional rights," Ingram said.
url]http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-30/news/os-george-zimmerman-trayvon-quran-pastor-20120330_1_quran-burning-gainesville-pastor-fran-ingram[/url]

I think they are for a limited amount of time unless she could prove violence. jmo

I have one against my ex and it's permanent, unless one of us petitions the court to end it.

After Concerned Papa put together his timeline and estimate of the distances and time needed to travel, I looked for accurate timelines that put together the released information from calls and call logs. I couldn't find anything that had really accurate time stamps.

So I put together the call log from:
  1. GFZ's "911" call log as listed in the initial police report - http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin Lakes Shooting Initial Report.pdf
  2. The times from the recording of GZ's call - http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/911/call1.wav
  3. And the call log from Trayvon's T-Mobile phone I screen captured from the ABC News report about Trayvon's girlfriend's calls: http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T3c-atmP_Kg (The shot of Trayvon's call log from the ABC News story only shows the last call from the girlfriend.)
Here is a link to the PDF of the timeline I put together:
My Timeline
The underlined times are from the police call log, the other times are from my notes on the recorded call - and come at the end of the comment/event logged. The calls to Trayvon from his girlfriend are highlighted in blue. Police dispatcher notes from the log, in red. Noises I hear on the recording are in green.

There are some odd noises on the recording of GZ's call to SPD I can't identify that I would love to see what the people here think they might be:
  1. Rhythmic, swishing noise
  2. Fainting beeping
  3. Clicking noise - The noise is repeated three separate times in the recording of GZ's call - this clip is the clearest and loudest.

Any theories on what these noises are?

Impressive work on this timeline. Minor differences between yours and the timeline info I had available, but any you look at it, by "Captain" George's own comments to the dispatcher, the boy walked from the clubhouse all the way to the 90 degree turn in the "back sidewalk" and started running at 02:06:65 into the call.

How do we know it's the 90 degree turn in the back sidewalk?

(1) Because that's the most direct route home for TM

(2) Because it's the ONLY place he could be running southwards towards the "back gate" and meet these qualifiers put out by the "Captain's" father:

George found it odd the teen was walking in between the town homes on a rainy night, rather than on the street or on the sidewalk.

Police told George Zimmerman not to follow Martin, and asked him where he was. However, because he was behind the town homes he could not see the nearest address.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...at-his-son-threatened-his-life/#ixzz1qdM7htEw

Once you understand that the boy clearly walked 422 feet from point A to point B in 126 seconds, it's simple arithmetic to realize he did not dawdle, tarry, or "case the houses out" as the "Captain" was trying to tell the dispatcher.

He was very simply a boy trying to take candy home to his brother and was willing to walk in the rain to do it.

"Sharpton was invited to participate in the Martin case by attorney Benjamin Crump, who represents Trayvon's parents." ,

Is the lawyer inviting him, the same as the parents inviting him?
BBM

He, literally, has power of attorney. Yes.

"Sharpton was invited to participate in the Martin case by attorney Benjamin Crump, who represents Trayvon's parents." ,

My lawyer never makes a move with out asking me his client,so yes IMO he had to ask the families permission.

Oh Lord are we going to split hairs on this too?? Of course it's the same. He represents them.

Again this is absolutely incorrect. Asking someone what they are doing is NOT acting in LE capacity in any way shape or form. Are you implying he thought he was a LE officer? Seriously, these kind of statements being allowed here doesn't make sense to me. Private citizens CERTAINLY chase people down - this is totally common. If a person breaks into a car, or commits a crime, they are often chased down and restrained. More incorrect statements here, because he was NOT on NWP that night. Unbelievable.

Why would you chase someone who has done nothing wrong? I would think if you were chasing me you were the person who is about to commit a crime. GZ did not witness TM in any sort of a crime. He was just walking home. jmo

I agree Zimmerman doesn't need this racist to show up now, he had all the racist he needed show up that night at the crime scene.

That is not a fact it is your judgment/assessment :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members