FL 17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is, then his against her would still be valid as well, they were issued by the Judge at the same time. I'm not sure where one would find this information.

It expired in 2006.

There's nothing to find. Whatever you read is GZ's version of what happened. I think what you mean to say is: It is a fact that GZ says he was gong to Target. He may very well have been going to Target. He may just as easily have gone out on patrol. Whatever the answer is, it will be impossible to ever state it as fact.
ITA

This case will truly become a connect the dots case.
That coupled with the law will be the verdict.

Again, that was something paraphrased by another party. As I've posted before, it's possible that he was trying to determine where Martin was running to (getting an address). He would not have been "following" at that point, but watching.

Then apparently it is best for us to agree to disagree because at this point I see no way in the world that the actual call with the dispatcher can be someone's perspective. It was a point blank question with a point blank answer. Period.

MOO

Then apparently it is best for us to agree to disagree because at this point I see no way in the world that the actual call with the dispatcher can be someone's perspective. It was a point blank question with a point blank answer. Period.

MOO
And he's never denied that he was following Zimmerman up until the dispatcher told him to stop.

So your answer to how you know whether he was on patrol is because you read something in a post on WS.

There are schedules of who is on patrol. GZ was not scheduled to patrol that night.
If he selected to do so we do not know.
But it will come out if he had selected to patrol on his own when not scheduled

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/30/us/trayvon-martin-profile/?hpt=hp_c3

His fateful walk to the convenience store for a bag of Skittles and an iced tea on the evening of February 26 happened only because the teenager pleaded to leave the apartment, said Horton.

"The only reason he got a chance to go to the store is because he begged his dad to go," he said. At the time, his father and his fiancée had gone out to dinner and to watch a basketball game, leaving Martin at the townhouse, according to Martin family spokesman Ryan Julison.

I thought the reason he left was because his little brother wanted him to go get him some skittles at the 7-11???? Not that he was begging his father to leave.

Something is def. up with this whole story.
How do you know he didn't call his dad on the cell phone to ask him?

I do it all the time. What's the big deal?

Can I ask why? I'm really trying to understand why someone would feel the need to take a gun everywhere they went...........:waitasec:

And he's never denied that he was following Zimmerman up until the dispatcher told him to stop.
dispatcher never told him to stop. NEVER. :nono:Dispatcher told him we do not need you to do that.That means he can.

AS as they have worked together in the past, on civil rights issues I assume since that is what they both do. Not too strange to call a fellow civil rights related person to become involved. That's a whole lot different than having a Koran burning kook pastor involved as I doubt he and the Zimmermans have relationships in common and I certainly DON'T blame GZ for this-unfortunately, high profile cases bring out kooks looking for their 15 minutes. I don't find AS to be a "kook" in this instance but I understand others do. I just don't find him dangerous at all at this point in time. New Black Panthers do sound kooky but I don't even know if they are a significant group or just another fringe trying to get publicity for themselves.

"Sharpton was invited to participate in the Martin case by attorney Benjamin Crump, who represents Trayvon's parents." ,

Is the lawyer inviting him, the same as the parents inviting him?

BBM

Let's not jump to conclusions. It was just said that he was only out of the house because he begged his dad to let him go to the store. Not quite the story we heard from the beginning.

No conclusion to draw. The facts speak for themselves.

-He never varied or deviated a single step from the most direct route to his home.

-The timeline of events established through the 911 call combined with distance measurements from Google Earth show a direct path of movement to his home.

-It was raining

If the candy part bothers anyone, no problem, let's take it out. Doesn't change any part of what was important as to this kid's actions that night.

After Concerned Papa put together his timeline and estimate of the distances and time needed to travel, I looked for accurate timelines that put together the released information from calls and call logs. I couldn't find anything that had really accurate time stamps.

So I put together the call log from:
  1. GFZ's "911" call log as listed in the initial police report - http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin Lakes Shooting Initial Report.pdf
  2. The times from the recording of GZ's call - http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/911/call1.wav
  3. And the call log from Trayvon's T-Mobile phone I screen captured from the ABC News report about Trayvon's girlfriend's calls: http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T3c-atmP_Kg (The shot of Trayvon's call log from the ABC News story only shows the last call from the girlfriend.)
Here is a link to the PDF of the timeline I put together:
My Timeline
The underlined times are from the police call log, the other times are from my notes on the recorded call - and come at the end of the comment/event logged. The calls to Trayvon from his girlfriend are highlighted in blue. Police dispatcher notes from the log, in red. Noises I hear on the recording are in green.

There are some odd noises on the recording of GZ's call to SPD I can't identify that I would love to see what the people here think they might be:
  1. Rhythmic, swishing noise
  2. Fainting beeping
  3. Clicking noise - The noise is repeated three separate times in the recording of GZ's call - this clip is the clearest and loudest.
[/B]

Any theories on what these noises are?

I think George gets out and starts running towards Martin and the dispatcher ask him are you following him we don't need you to do that.

George is not about to let this guy get away and instantly he wonders how did they know I was following and he guesses by his breathing. So from then on if he is not talking he moves the phone away from his mouth so they can't hear his breathing and that is when you hear the footsteps of him running on the sidewalk. He tries to control his breathing when he has to talk and he stops at points but you can still hear the shortness of breath in certain words like when he says his last name.

He is still between the back of the buildings when the dispatcher ask him his home address and he starts to give it but says he does not want to because he doesn't know where this kid is. That implies the kid is close enough to hear it. If George was out on the street he could see far enough around him to know the kid was not there but if you watch that video Martins dad did you see little patios and storage areas Martin could have been standing in the shadows and overheard a conversation.

There are schedules of who is on patrol. GZ was not scheduled to patrol that night.
If he selected to do so we do not know.
But it will come out if he had selected to patrol on his own when not scheduled

Thanks I didn't feel like going back and finding the links. It also fits with his brother's statement.

Can I ask why? I'm really trying to understand why someone would feel the need to take a gun everywhere they went...........:waitasec:

Why not?If I had a carry,conceal permit I would carry it every where.Why become any ones victim. I can not recall the young woman s name but I do remember her being taken and killed from a target parking lot.Crime is every where why not have a fighting chance.

No,based on GZs brothers statement, among other things, that he was on his way to the store, NOT on NWP that night.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/17291532/zimmermans-brother-breaks-family-silence-defends-his-actions

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/TwinLakesTownhomesShootingUpDate.pdf

Police have determined that George
Zimmerman was serving in the role of neighborhood watch member,
when he and
Trayvon Martin had an encounter which resulted in the shooting death of Mr. Marti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed