FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been said by anyone else that the body was 3 houses down from location of the fight? They should map all the 911 callers in relation to the body's location.

You mean other than the woman who gave the interview and her neighbors who called 911 and lived 3 to 4 houses down? Is that what you mean? I would think the woman knows the other neighbors because she discusses that in her interview. They lived 3 to 4 houses down is what I believe she said. Listen to the interview if you have a question, certainly the interview will answer those questions for you. jmo

Yes please, where is the LINK the mods have requested? Yes I know the GF says he said he put his hoodie up, but she did not say he said he did it to hide his face.

LINK????!!!!!:maddening:

I've linked this twice, that I remember, please like my post to acknowledge you've seen this:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/traynor-martin-arrest-now-abc-reveals-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."

You mean other than the woman who gave the interview and her neighbors who called 911 and lived 3 to 4 houses down? Is that what you mean? I would think the woman knows the other neighbors because she discusses that in her interview. They lived 3 to 4 houses down is what I believe she said. Listen to the interview if you have a question, certainly the interview will answer those questions for you. jmo

I really don't know how I can make it any more clear. I LISTENED TO HER INTERVIEW.
I don't know why I should believe it above anything else. On none of the 911 calls that we heard did anyone say anything about anyone running. So I am trying to understand how the idea that the two of them fought in one location then run to another location fits with any of the 911 calls that we heard.

I've linked this twice, that I remember, please like my post to acknowledge you've seen this:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/traynor-martin-arrest-now-abc-reveals-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."

Um, hi. The poster acknowledged what the article said, which was NOT putting hoodie up TO HIDE FACE. "Putting hoodie on" and "putting hoodie up" are not "covering face with hoodie."
:what:
jmo

IIRC your link was for iphones...

why would I lie about what my phone does and does not do?

good grief

The link I posted discussed more than Iphones in all the replies and comments from users and techs.

I've not said that you lied. I've said I don't see how it is possible. I've searched all kinds and models of phones, including LG phones just because this really bugs me and I've not found any phone yet that reports it can do this.

I even just now called Verizon and TMobile ( I have accounts with both) and asked them if this is possible with any phones they have and they both said no. Now, i believe I have spent much more time on this perplexing issue than I should have so I'm done with it. :rocker:

IMO

It's in the inference. Changing it from, he put his hoodie up ( which is what his girlfriend said ) to, he was trying to hide his face, infers that he was acting suspiciously.

JMHO

I completely understand.

The only thing I would like to add to the debate is that Trayvon putting his hoodie up or hoodie down has nothing to do with why Trayvon is no longer alive. If Trayvon's hoodie was originally up and he put it down, you would have people saying that that was an aggressive act on Trayvon's part. That he was taunting Zimmerman.

I take it the quotes mean Martin's words were "some man was watching him" and then someone else added ,,,,,,,,,,,, so he pulled his hoodie over his head.

All are the girlfriend's words - whether she told him he was pulling his hoodie up, or she assumed it (weird), those are her words.

and no one ever breaks into clubhouses?

Then why didn't GZ stop TM right there if that what he believed TM was doing????? You can't just accuse someone for no reason and that is what GZ did. How hard would it have been to say, "excuse me son, but do you live here?" There, how hard was that??? jmo

Imma gonna speculate again. If he put his hood up because GZ was watching him, it could just as easily have been to keep his vision clearer in the rain. You know, in case he had to run from the scary guy, or get a better look at him in case he had to describe him to the police later. Just my speculation and opinion.

I apologize Salem dear, just saw this. I do not know all, or really, any details of the cases, which I stated earlier when asked by another member. Yes it is MSM and I believe all are from Florida.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/article1221412.ece

"The Times analysis shows that more than 70 percent of the 130 cases involved a fatality.

In the majority of the cases, the person who plunged the knife or swung the bat or pulled the trigger did not face a trial.

In 50 of the cases, the person who used force was never charged with a crime. Another nine defendants were granted immunity by a judge, and nine cases were dismissed."

Tks for that article. Still the stats do not reveal how many folks would not have been charged if other self defense statutes would have been utilized that already existed prior to SYG statute.

And even in those articles, the 13 year old doesn't claim it was Trayvon he saw on the ground. He doesn't know who was screaming.

That was not even part of what you and I have been discussing. I am trying to show you what the facts are in this case but every time I actually link up MSM to back up what the facts are with your questions that you ask...you still don't recognize the facts as being true. Instead you change the focus of discussion.

I'm just trying to keep this thread up to date with facts and not msm twisted stories.

Soooo.....according to stand your ground you can meet force with force in order to prevent serious bodily harm or death. At what point in the altercation did tm display a deadly weapon then making it necessary for gz to remove the gun from his holster and shoot. I'm having a hard time believing it was necessary for gz to shoot this child. All imo

Well Belle3, you have to understand that a pack of Skittles and a bottle of iced tea is obviously considered deadly weapons which in turn makes it 100% legal for Zimmerman to pull out his 9 mm semi-automatic gun from his holster and proceed to shoot this kid in the chest. I hear those packs of Skittles and bottles of iced tea make for an awesome weapon of choice for kids now days especially if you combine with the fact that the kid was wearing a hoodie.

I will be so glad when the true facts of this case are brought to light. I can't wait until the day I log onto the internet and see a big headline banner across the news sites that states Zimmerman has been arrested.

:banghead: :furious:
~jmo~

Some sources

http://abcnews.go.com/US/traynor-mar...ry?id=15959017

don't say she mentioned head or face, but all sources mention he did it when he noticed this man wacthing him.

Surely two things couldn't have been happening at once, like it's raining and some guy is staring at me, I feel unwilling to get wet and am feeling insecure therefore I'll pull my hoodie up.

Unless someone posts a photo of TM wearing his hoodie completely pulled down over his head, I'm gonna go with my gut and say he wore it the same way everyone else except Kenny from South Park wears theirs--covering the back and top and possibly even the sides (gasp!) of his head.

I completely understand.

The only thing I would like to add to the debate is that Trayvon putting his hoodie up or hoodie down has nothing to do with why Trayvon is no longer alive. If Trayvon's hoodie was originally up and he put it down, you would have people saying that that was an aggressive act on Trayvon's part. That he was taunting Zimmerman.

Unless you are referring to Geraldo, I have yet to see anyone here suggest Trayvon was killed because of his hoodie. Only questions about why someone would suggest.

All are the girlfriend's words - whether she told him he was pulling his hoodie up, or she assumed it (weird), those are her words.

If he had earbuds in and he missed something she said he could have told her he didn't hear her because he was pulling up his hood. Could be any number of reasons and until we hear an official statement it's really just what someone else is reporting. jmo

Um, hi. The poster acknowledged what the article said, which was NOT putting hoodie up TO HIDE FACE. "Putting hoodie on" and "putting hoodie up" are not "covering face with hoodie."
:what:
jmo

And putting his hoodie up does NOT make him look suspicious. That's why it needs to get distorted to say he was hiding his face, to make him look suspicious.

It still doesn't change the fact that it was GZ who was following him, with a loaded weapon. And it still doesn't change the fact the Trayvon was nervous about being followed.

JMHO

What are facts are:

1) He put the hoodie up when he noticed some one watching him.

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. "

2) The man watching him thought that was suspicious.

"Zimmerman: We’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy."

http://www.examiner.com/unsolved-cases-in-national/george-zimmerman-s-911-call-transcribed

Because everything you have said is speculation, you even used the term "inference," and the mods have requested a link before making factually-sounding statements like "he put up his hoodie to hide his face" as has been repeatedly stated here.

I don't understand why this is so difficult to understand. The GF says TM put up his hoodie. She never said he said it was to hide his face, so this cannot be, by what the mods have put out there, considered factual information. Yet it keeps getting repeated as fact.

That's why I'm so mad.

LOL, if so, I've got over a hundred preschool gangsters at work.

I cant find my other post but I'm sorry, I did not pick that smilie and did not mean to insult you, trayvon or anyone else. The smilie was supposed to be running on a treadmill- as in we are going and going and going. I can't get the smilie page to work without poofing on my iPad. It is a hit, miss or a complete no go when I try to use it. Again, my apologies!

I'd really like to know exactly how if Trayvon had his hoodie on to hide his face how could he see where he was going? I think I'd find it incredibly difficult to see if I had my hoodie on hiding my face.

Lord help me, that's about all I can come up with at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name Here