FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you are thinking of the head's width, height is about 9 inches.

Was just about to post this as I had to confirm by google first....adult female skull average is 8 1/4 inches, male skull would be 9 to 9 1/2 inches.

I have only read a tiny portion of the posts on Trayvon but I just watched this
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-martin-case-zimmerman-had-run-in-with-police
and found it very telling. GZ was ordered to anger management classes and despite the glowing reports from his relatives, he was violent.
If y'all have already seen this, sorry for the duplicate.

I am waiting for information from LE - having said that, a person with anger issues can still be a victim - we all know how the media reports go and what people with agendas put out to the media (think Baez). The thing is, if Mr. Zimmerman is innocent he will have to go the way of witness protection because when one has basically been labeled a racist murderer by people like Jackson and Spike Lee, Mr. Zimmerman's life will forever be in danger even if it is proven that he is innocent IMO

Contusion, bruise. Not bloody, just bruise changed from a gash on the back of his head that when seen by the doctor was told it had already started to heal so it was too late for stitches. Now what version is this one??? And his nose is broken but you can't tell just by looking at him, doesn't swell for days, I believe FT said because he has had two. TM was a football player, built up with sports. Most George ever played was ping pong (pssst....Mr. Taaffe you forgot to mention the "bouncer" part where he picked up the woman and threw her.) Sounds like GZ and TM were about an even match....except for the gun. Take away the gun and one or the other would have stopped. Banging head on cement where it appears GZ's contusion is (if it is a contusion) didn't happen, IMO, because it is too high.

With Mr. Taaffe, they need to interview him and edit out the rants and just stick to the question he was asked. I could see Jean C. eyes roll. lol jmo

Let's see, this would Zimmerman 7.0 if I'm not mistaken.

~jmo~

Tourie is sounding like a real jerk on Piers show, imo.

Piers Morgan stated that Zimmerman's father says there is no estrangement between the brothers.

~jmo~

Yeah yeah. My uncle says the same thing. His sons despised each other. One died while they were totally estranged. But Unc insists they were best friends. Uh huh.

THAT IS TRUE for Virginia...
but he also worked in Orange County... and I can’t find anything on it now.
EARLY in the case it was reported that prior to his retirement he was a judge in ORANGE county.

http://orangecountyva.gov/ - there is an Orange County in VA too. It is possible that the early report was mistaken on the state. And that is why there were no futhur MSM links about him working in Orange County FL?

Was just about to post this as I had to confirm by google first....adult female skull average is 8 1/4 inches, male skull would be 9 to 9 1/2 inches.

Whew...glad to see this. I wasn't going to say a word. Had me thinking I was a freak or something.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_20281800/trayvon-martin-facts-case

Very interesting that if the authorities believe this was a crime motivated by race/hate, GZ's got lots to be worried about...

I believe GZ was acting as a 'self appointed' CWC...so that could also apply to the 'color of law' case mentioned above...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/os-trayvon-martin-neighborhood-watch-20120321,0,5554619.story

I wonder how GZ was able to slip under the radar...for I certainly believe he is a wannabe cop..especially this fateful night with Trayvon..

:please: Justice for Trayvon Martin

----------------
Thank you. In other words G.Z. should have just continued on to Traget. He was in a car, Trayvon was walking. How could Trayvon cause the "to do", by yelling? Whether they say it was G.Z.'s fault OR Trayvon's, G. had no right to go after him with a gun. :seeya:
P.S. I hope I am understanding all the pages right. I am late getting caught up, my computer was down then I was sick. Trying to catch up.:bicycle:

Had the charges against GZ in the incident at the bar with the cop not been reduced to a misdemeanor he would not be able to get a gun. This guy has great luck with the way he is treated by LE.

----------------
Thank you. In other words G.Z. should have just continued on to Traget. He was in a car, Trayvon was walking. How could Trayvon cause the "to do", by yelling? Whether they say it was G.Z.'s fault OR Trayvon's, G. had no right to go after him with a gun. :seeya:
P.S. I hope I am understanding all the pages right. I am late getting caught up, my computer was down then I was sick. Trying to catch up.:bicycle:

I hope you are feeling better. jmo:seeya:

<br />
<br />

Anyway, the teacher of our required certification classes was a high ranking military officer who had trained special forces. He told us in very clear and precise words that IF we ever had to shoot, to be sure to kill not injure, and IF we did, to claim after the fact that the person clearly stated threats to our lives. It left me feeling gutted, sad, and disillusioned.

Anyway, the late-coming claims by GZ's relative's second hand account of the event that Trayvon uttered specific words that GZ was going to die that night certainly reminded me of our "handgun training". I just don't buy it.

I would like to add to that. One advantage in shoot to kill also eliminates a debilitating injury that might require you to pay for the rest of your life to the shooting victim. Like I was told.

i just heard on Hannity the words of the new black panthers, they will force the government to do their job or they will do it for them. Their words.
Thats terrorism.

It really is too bad the gov has to be forced to do their job. Rather they didn't have to be threatened to do the right thing.

But, sometimes people reach a breaking point and are willing to go the distance to see the right thing done. Such are the makings of revolutions. Our founding fathers were merely terrorists in the 1700s. Some things never change.

Whew...glad to see this. I wasn't going to say a word. Had me thinking I was a freak or something.

Or related to Peyton Manning? :floorlaugh:

If the spot on George's head was the gash... I do wonder how it got so high up? I really need to see closer, clearer pictures.

Of course it is. So why is Hannity giving a platform to terrorists?
Well, I don't know whose on Hannity's guest list, but are you saying that Hannity condones words like the panthers put to the American public?

"What a bunch of fatuous nonsense...absolute nonsense. "

I love it. Piers actually called Tourie out for being condescending.

It was talked about earlier today, the Mayor apparently told the police to release it.

I must have missed that. Do you have a link for that? Why would they release a video of the video, instead of releasing the original one?

I thought it was going to say they edited the "racial slur" into the 911 tape and was wondering if Zimmerman never did say it, why is his family and friends making excuses for something he never said?

How many times were Casey's calls/visits played to only show a bad moment... I know... I know... there were no good moments either, but the title of the article is really misleading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro