FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family's attorney, Benjamin Crump said the Twitter account referred to by Daily Mail/Daily Caller is NOT TRAYVON’S & they've spoken with Twitter about it. So, not his account or tweets! :D
Crump spoke at parents' Wash DC press conf 3/27, was on HLN Special Report- last 10 min (I dvr’d & watched)… couldn't find transcript at hln...
- - - -
"The Conservative news site the Daily Caller and the blog the Wagist claim they have unearthed a Twitter account, which has since been taken down, that belonged to the teen. The site says Trayvon went by the Twitter handle NO_LIMIT_*****."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html

So we believe everything that comes out of lawyer's mouths now? I don't consider this a reliable source.

AND there was a thirteen year old boy out walking his dog.....but then I guess we can assume that it was because his parents don't care about him....or that he had time to walk the dog because he was suspended from school and had no homework.....or that he was just a "bad kid" because only a bad kid would go out at 7 pm to walk the dog in the rain instead of thinking ahead to get that done before it rained...etc. etc.......

I am being sarcastic of course....but I was in Florida on a January day when it was raining and I walked back to my hotel from a restaurant ......and passed many other people out going to and from stores and restaurants.....AND there were people on the beach at NIGHT!!!!

Several years ago I attended an Orange Bowl game in Florida....at 7 pm at night.....in a drizzling rain.....with about 70,000 other very suspicious people.....most of whom were wearing hoodies of one team or the other!!!!

And you are comparing all this to walking around in an area that is all residential, with nobody walking around, except a quick dog pee run. :what:

Or was TM just standing his ground?

Knowing what little we do know - it is evident that GZ got out of the car (even if you go with GZ's account of being jumped from behind when RETURNING to his car regardless, GZ got out of the car. GZ took his loaded gun with him. GZ was looking for him (he told dispatch that he didn't know where he (TM) was)

Hinsight is 20/20 and from that I would conclude that GZ was the aggressor - first aggressor.

Think of a bar room fight. Words are exchanged inside the bar. One decides to walk way and goes out the door. The other one follows, all the while screaming and yelling and threatening - even if the first one stops and turns around to say something - who is the actual aggressor now?

IMHO - its the second guy that pursued the first guy out the door. The confrontation was over when one party disengaged and left the building. So, the second guy going out the door after him iniates a "new" confrontation simply by pursuit.

But that's JMHO

So they were both standing their ground. Screaming and yelling isn't assault.
I'm on lunch break now and don't have time to look for it, but someone posted a link here on WS to a site with several Florida statutes and based on those statutes GZ wasn't arrested. People really should be protesting Florida's statutes instead turning this into a racial hatred case.

The family's attorney, Benjamin Crump said the Twitter account referred to by Daily Mail/Daily Caller is NOT TRAYVON’S & they've spoken with Twitter about it. So, not his account or tweets! :D
Crump spoke at parents' Wash DC press conf 3/27, was on HLN Special Report- last 10 min (I dvr’d & watched)… couldn't find transcript at hln...
- - - -
"The Conservative news site the Daily Caller and the blog the Wagist claim they have unearthed a Twitter account, which has since been taken down, that belonged to the teen. The site says Trayvon went by the Twitter handle NO_LIMIT_*****."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html
We've been over this before. It's highly unlikely that it's not his, based on many different things. The person that owned the account would have had to have started mirroring Martin's life months ago, and I just don't find that probable.

I find it absolutely ridiculous... An insult to my intelligence as well as an insult to everyone else who heard him make that statement..JMHO

WHY? Why can it be possible WHY?

Why not ask - why did he name is twitter account "No Limits"???

I'm on lunch break now and don't have time to look for it, but someone posted a link here on WS to a site with several Florida statutes and based on those statutes GZ wasn't arrested. People really should be protesting Florida's statutes instead turning this into a racial hatred case.

A statute didn't kill Trayvon, George Zimmerman did and he got preferential treatment, His word against a dead boys

So we believe everything that comes out of lawyer's mouths now? I don't consider this a reliable source.

Looks like he's got a good track record so far. IMO, JMO

Sent from LG Esteem using Tapatalk

I don't consider GZ's friends and relatives reliable sources either...To my knowledge they were not there and can ONLY rely on what GZ has told them... I won't call GZ a racist but I will say I believe him to be a liar...JMHO

His nose could be broke and the funeral director not be able to tell. But I think the congresswoman got it wrong.

I thought it was only GZ's nose that could be broke with out us being able to tell. Ya mean it's both????????? :what:

This whole back and forth is beginning to remind me the nursery rhythm "for want of a nail".

I mean how hard is it to understand that when advised by LE that you don't need to follow someone, you don't follow :waitasec:?

Sent from LG Esteem using Tapatalk

IMO, I read that as a suggestion, not an order. And the irony, for me at least, is that when somebody tells me they "don't need me to do that," they usually need/want me to "do that." Oh I'll just carry this large, heavy, bulky item all by myself, you just sit there while I struggle with this alone.

I absolutely do not hear the dispatcher's words as a direct "stand down" order.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

people in the family were likely aware of. The family is black, their son is shot dead near the front door of the house where he was staying and the man who shot him is not arrested. The unfortunate, but all too likely conclusion many black families would draw from that is that race was involved. Especially when they discover the guy called police on their son for being "suspicious" and followed him with a gun etc.

Additionally, who else would they call? Prosecutors work for the state. The police who didn't arrest anyone work for the state. They don't need a defense attorney. They obviously, to me anyway, needed a civil rights attorney who has dealt with racial inequity in the justice system. That doesn't mean they KNEW there was racial inequity but that this was a possibility that needed to be investigated. Obviously, many people agreed as now there are additional investigations going on and the police chief has stepped down. So, for whatever reason the family contacted the attorney, they obviously did the right thing. It is their right to hire an attorney isn't it? Zimmerman hired an attorney why can't the family of the dead boy hire one too?

Looking back, I see this report:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/08/2684419/shooting-mystery-miami-dade-teen.html

That makes eminent sense to me. I'm glad they acted as quickly as they did. It smelled bad from the get go and they were smart and savvy enough to know the longer they waited the more could be swept under the rug. Police misconduct relies on people not noticing or caring. I don't know if there was police misconduct here but I know if I was a black parent whose son was gunned down by a neighborhood vigilante type and not arrested or charged with anything I would be speed dialing anyone I could to get answers and preserve evidence and shine a light on what occurred. The authorities here seemed to believe no one would notice or care. I say that because there wasn't even crime scene tape put around the site and there still is no evidence of a thorough investigation and no release of the autopsy report etc.

The first thing the attorney did was to file to get public records. That's what needed to be done. He knew how to do it. The family likely didn't. Whether or not the authorities did anything wrong the attorney knew how to ferret out the information from them that would otherwise stay hidden.

Thanks for your post!!!

Thank heavens Trayvon's family wasn't satisfied with the answers they were getting from the officials in Sanford. This case was going to be swept under the rug, no doubt about it. I applaud them for having the courage to keep pushing and pushing until it was brought to the public's attention. I could care less which attorney they picked. Again, that's something else that is just another distraction from the facts of this case. There is more going on in the background of this case than we have no clue about. I do not know what it is but there is a reason somewhere for Zimmerman not being arrested and I have a feeling if we are patient, we will find out all the answers pretty soon.

Zimmerman needs to be taken off the street right now but I'm willing to bet that they do not even have a clue where he's at. I feel relatively sure that we will see Zimmerman 7.0 and 8.0 before the night is over.

~jmo~

George Zimmerman was out. Was it raining when Martin went to the store?

Witness on Anderson Cooper had this to say about the rain -
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/29/acd.01.html

UNIDENTIFIED EYEWITNESS: Yes. At first I heard the voices with my window closed. And pretty much back in that area, people walk their dogs. And you'll hear people talking. And you can hear them very clearly, even when they're not talking loud. So I thought it was rather loud, but I had just shut my window, because it had just started pouring down rain. And then -- and I thought, oh, my gosh, who's out there walking their dog in the rain? --

Not sure if it was raining when TM left for store.

Well there seems to be a real racial problem in this police department. There is so much evidence that black people are treated different then white people the City is asking the Justice Department to come in.

His nose could be broke and the funeral director not be able to tell. But I think the congresswoman got it wrong.

Huh? How?

Because everybody has been saying if GZ's nose was broke we would be able to tell from a grainy video of a video from far away.

The funeral director would not have been able to tell on the body he is working on???

:waitasec:

I HOPE THE AUTOPSY will prove what is real here.
The way I see it at this stage is too many people of color are jumping on the race card,
that may include the funeral director OR NOT!

I posted the image earlier of Trayvon Martin's 491 foot path to his death, and have made 2 other posts qualifying the path of movement that I've indicated and now want to show you just one of the reasons I'm convinced that George Zimmerman is a biggoted liar who murdered Trayvon Martin.

Let me draw you attention to the following snips of statements made by George Zimmerman about a 17 year old boy, walking down the street in Rain Tree, during the 911 call. Please pay particular attention to the two specific time points I have noted:

There’s a real suspicious guy.

This guy looks like he’s up to no good

He’s on drugs or something.

It’s raining

He’s just walking around looking about [00:25]

He’s just staring

Looking at all the houses

Now he’s staring at me.

Now he’s coming toward me.

He’s got his hands in his waist band.

He’s a black male.

Something’s wrong with him.

Yep, he’s coming to check me out.

He’s got something in his hands.

I don’t know what his deal is.

These *******s. They always get away

HE’S RUNNING! [2:08]

Each one of these words were stated by CAPTAIN George Zimmerman of the NWP for Rain Tree about a 17 year old boy he had never laid eyes on before in his life. A boy who he had no way of knowing if he was a Rhodes Scholar, OR a criminal. It didn't matter to Captain George.

There was 1 minute and 43 seconds between the point he first noted any movement from the Clubhouse by Trayvon, at the 00:25 mark, and the point he said HE'S RUNNING!, at the 2:08 mark.

During this brief time span, Captain George accused this young boy of being on drugs, walking about looking at all the houses as if casing the joint, staring at him, implying he might have a gun, and being an *******. All about a kid he had never met, never spoken a word with, or had any knowledge of, whatsoever.

These are NOT the word of a rational individual. These are the words of someone also described by a former coworker with these comments:

"When the dude snapped, he snapped.”

“He had a temper and he became a liability,”

“He definitely loved being in charge. He loved the power."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-ex-co-worker-article-1.1053223#ixzz1qZVk55GH

More importantly, these are the words of a LIAR. Trayvon Martin did not dawdle , he did not tarry, he certainly did not divert a required 50 feet on either direction of his path of travel to "check out the houses".

He was simply a kid trying to get home out of the rain. How do I know?

Let's do a little calculation:

-According to Wiki, the average walking speed for a male is 3 mph.

-3 mph X 5,280 feet in a mile = 15,840 feet that would be traveled in an hour.

-15,840 divided by 60 min/hr = 264 feet per minute to be traveled by avg.

-264 feet/minute divided by 60 seconds = 4.4 feet per second avg.

-1:43 or 103 seconds multiplied by 4.4 feet per second = 453 feet that would be traveled by average walking speeds DURING the time frame that Captain George was telling all of these lies to the 911 dispatcher.

Now, please take a look at this image:

TMEarth4-1.png

Anyone care to take a guess how far it is from the clubhouse to the 90 degree turn in the sidewalk between the two buildings?

Trayvon Martin was doing NOTHING except try to go home in the rain.

Witness on Anderson Cooper had this to say about the rain -
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/29/acd.01.html

UNIDENTIFIED EYEWITNESS: Yes. At first I heard the voices with my window closed. And pretty much back in that area, people walk their dogs. And you'll hear people talking. And you can hear them very clearly, even when they're not talking loud. So I thought it was rather loud, but I had just shut my window, because it had just started pouring down rain. And then -- and I thought, oh, my gosh, who's out there walking their dog in the rain? --

Not sure if it was raining when TM left for store.

So that sounds like Trayvon was caught in a downpour while coming home.

Very suspicious. LOL

No, he said he saw no signs of a fight on the body. It will be in the NG transcript.

"http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...Y6dlsGi5HD9bWL

Richard Kurtz told CNN's Nancy Grace on Wednesday that Martin had a gunshot wound to his upper chest, but any other injury would have been difficult to detect because an autopsy was performed on the teen's body before he received it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123