FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone who throws a punch is automatically the aggressor?

What if you're getting mugged? What if someone is trying to rape someone? What if someone is trying to rob you? You throw a punch and that makes it self defense for them if those people shoot and kill you?

You're saying that Trayvon would have had had no right to be afraid or fear for his life?

I don't think it's necessarily the aggressor as much as the First Aggressor.

If I'm a mugger and I decide to go after you with a loaded weapon, after deciding that you're an effin ****, and you're one of those *advertiser censored***** , you see me following you in my car then on foot, as a mugger, when I come upon you, you throw a punch, does that make me any less a mugger? Was my intent still not to mug you? The mugger had the choice not to follow you, You didn't have the choice not to be followed by someone with ill intent.

JMHO

Any place I have ever been, if two people are in an argument and one throws a blow, unless it can be proven that there was provocation, it's assault. I'm not talking about mugging or rapes. I'm just talking about when two get into a shouting match and one starts throwing down or charging another individual, I don't see how that's not assault. At that point, isn't the other party in 'self defense'?

I HOPE THE AUTOPSY will prove what is real here.
The way I see it at this stage is too many people of color are jumping on the race card,
that may include the funeral director OR NOT!

This white girl also thinks that TM's death was in part because of his race. It's not playing the "race card" - it's acknowledging that racism is alive and well today and certainly a factor in this tragedy.

i posted the image earlier of trayvon martin's 491 foot path to his death, and have made 2 other posts qualifying the path of movement that i've indicated and now want to show you just one of the reasons i'm convinced that george zimmerman is a biggoted liar who murdered trayvon martin.

Let me draw you attention to the following snips of statements made by george zimmerman about a 17 year old boy, walking down the street in rain tree, during the 911 call. Please pay particular attention to the two specific time points i have noted:

Each one of these words were stated by captain george zimmerman of the nwp for rain tree about a 17 year old boy he had never laid eyes on before in his life. A boy who he had no way of knowing if he was a rhodes scholar, or a criminal. It didn't matter to captain george.

There was 1 minute and 43 seconds between the point he first noted any movement from the clubhouse by trayvon, at the 00:25 mark, and the point he said he's running!, at the 2:08 mark.

During this brief time span, captain george accused this young boy of being on drugs, walking about looking at all the houses as if casing the joint, staring at him, implying he might have a gun, and being an *******. All about a kid he had never met, never spoken a word with, or had any knowledge of, whatsoever.

These are not the word of a rational individual. These are the words of someone also described by a former coworker with these comments:

More importantly, these are the words of a liar. Trayvon martin did not dawdle , he did not tarry, he certainly did not divert a required 50 feet on either direction of his path of travel to "check out the houses".

He was simply a kid trying to get home out of the rain. How do i know?

Let's do a little calculation:

Now, please take a look at this image:

tmearth4-1.png

anyone care to take a guess how far it is from the clubhouse to the 90 degree turn in the sidewalk between the two buildings?

trayvon martin was doing nothing except try to go home in the rain.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I don't agree with the stand your ground law. Are you suggesting that since I am against the law I can't expect it to apply to TM?

Of course I'm not suggesting that. Did I suggest that in my post ? I'm sure you expect it to apply to both TM and GZ.

"http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...Y6dlsGi5HD9bWL

Richard Kurtz told CNN's Nancy Grace on Wednesday that Martin had a gunshot wound to his upper chest, but any other injury would have been difficult to detect because an autopsy was performed on the teen's body before he received it."

Interesting!
I hadn't heard that before. Thanks for posting it.

I posted the image earlier of Trayvon Martin's 491 foot path to his death, and have made 2 other posts qualifying the path of movement that I've indicated and now want to show you just one of the reasons I'm convinced that George Zimmerman is a biggoted liar who murdered Trayvon Martin.

Let me draw you attention to the following snips of statements made by George Zimmerman about a 17 year old boy, walking down the street in Rain Tree, during the 911 call. Please pay particular attention to the two specific time points I have noted:

Each one of these words were stated by CAPTAIN George Zimmerman of the NWP for Rain Tree about a 17 year old boy he had never laid eyes on before in his life. A boy who he had no way of knowing if he was a Rhodes Scholar, OR a criminal. It didn't matter to Captain George.

There was 1 minute and 43 seconds between the point he first noted any movement from the Clubhouse by Trayvon, at the 00:25 mark, and the point he said HE'S RUNNING!, at the 2:08 mark.

During this brief time span, Captain George accused this young boy of being on drugs, walking about looking at all the houses as if casing the joint, staring at him, implying he might have a gun, and being an *******. All about a kid he had never met, never spoken a word with, or had any knowledge of, whatsoever.

These are NOT the word of a rational individual. These are the words of someone also described by a former coworker with these comments:

More importantly, these are the words of a LIAR. Trayvon Martin did not dawdle , he did not tarry, he certainly did not divert a required 50 feet on either direction of his path of travel to "check out the houses".

He was simply a kid trying to get home out of the rain. How do I know?

TMEarth4-1.png

Anyone care to take a guess how far it is from the clubhouse to the 90 degree turn in the sidewalk between the two buildings?

Trayvon Martin was doing NOTHING except try to go home in the rain.

300 feet.

This white girl also thinks that TM's death was in part because of his race. It's not playing the "race card" - it's acknowledging that racism is alive and well today and certainly a factor in this tragedy.

But, what about GZ makes you think he's a racist?
Besides the word that is inaudible that may or may not have been racist.

I have a question.
I would love an answer.

Is there anything that shows GZ is a racist?

Besides the word that NOBODY understands. Could have been racist but its not clear.

Is there ANYTHING else?

Because post after post I read
"this racist" and "wanted to shoot a black kid" and "black kid in a hoodie".

Is there anything that shows GZ is a racist?

The race issue is out of hand. With NO evidence GZ is even racist.

Even the former co-worker who said GZ was a Jekyll/Hyde did not say he was a racist.

I posted the image earlier of Trayvon Martin's 491 foot path to his death, and have made 2 other posts qualifying the path of movement that I've indicated and now want to show you just one of the reasons I'm convinced that George Zimmerman is a biggoted liar who murdered Trayvon Martin.

Let me draw you attention to the following snips of statements made by George Zimmerman about a 17 year old boy, walking down the street in Rain Tree, during the 911 call. Please pay particular attention to the two specific time points I have noted:

Each one of these words were stated by CAPTAIN George Zimmerman of the NWP for Rain Tree about a 17 year old boy he had never laid eyes on before in his life. A boy who he had no way of knowing if he was a Rhodes Scholar, OR a criminal. It didn't matter to Captain George.

There was 1 minute and 43 seconds between the point he first noted any movement from the Clubhouse by Trayvon, at the 00:25 mark, and the point he said HE'S RUNNING!, at the 2:08 mark.

During this brief time span, Captain George accused this young boy of being on drugs, walking about looking at all the houses as if casing the joint, staring at him, implying he might have a gun, and being an *******. All about a kid he had never met, never spoken a word with, or had any knowledge of, whatsoever.

These are NOT the word of a rational individual. These are the words of someone also described by a former coworker with these comments:

More importantly, these are the words of a LIAR. Trayvon Martin did not dawdle , he did not tarry, he certainly did not divert a required 50 feet on either direction of his path of travel to "check out the houses".

He was simply a kid trying to get home out of the rain. How do I know?

TMEarth4-1.png

Anyone care to take a guess how far it is from the clubhouse to the 90 degree turn in the sidewalk between the two buildings?

Trayvon Martin was doing NOTHING except try to go home in the rain.
If he made it to the 90-degree turn, he obviously had a very large head start on Zimmerman, who apparently only started following on foot after he said "He's running!"

This would imply that somehow Zimmerman caught up to Martin, even though Martin had how far of a head start? And only made it an additional how far before Zimmerman caught up to him?

Zimmerman must be one fast dude.

IMO, I read that as a suggestion, not an order. And the irony, for me at least, is that when somebody tells me they "don't need me to do that," they usually need/want me to "do that." Oh I'll just carry this large, heavy, bulky item all by myself, you just sit there while I struggle with this alone.

I absolutely do not hear the dispatcher's words as a direct "stand down" order.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

I can assure you whenever I told my children... YOU DON"T NEED TO BE DOING THAT
(whatever the circumstances were)

I meant... YOU DON"T NEED TO BE DOING THAT..

I certainly did not need or want them to do what I had told them not to do...

"http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...Y6dlsGi5HD9bWL

Richard Kurtz told CNN's Nancy Grace on Wednesday that Martin had a gunshot wound to his upper chest, but any other injury would have been difficult to detect because an autopsy was performed on the teen's body before he received it."

I believe that is a chopped quote.

IMO, I read that as a suggestion, not an order. And the irony, for me at least, is that when somebody tells me they "don't need me to do that," they usually need/want me to "do that." Oh I'll just carry this large, heavy, bulky item all by myself, you just sit there while I struggle with this alone.

To me the dispatchers tone and inflection made it very clear.

IMO, JMO

Sent from LG Esteem using Tapatalk

Well there seems to be a real racial problem in this police department. There is so much evidence that black people are treated different then white people the City is asking the Justice Department to come in.

And I want to :banghead: everytime I see or hear people claim that it's others who turned it into a racial issue.

It's GZ's own "camp" that keep trying to drive home the fact that Trayvon was profiled because he was a black kid. The difference is that they just seem to think that's all fine and dandy. Hey black kids have committed some burglaries, let's get our guns and chase them down. And if we're wrong, if the kid wasn't doing anything, oh well my bad, he should have known better than to be out at 7PM. :rolleyes:

So others reactions to it are more than fair.

JMHO

That doesn't look like a very long walk. I wonder when he got on the phone with the girlfriend. That was reported as around a 4 minute conversation.

Trayvon Martin death investigators to media: Stop asking questions

SANFORD, Florida — A special prosecutor investigating the death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida after being shot by neighbourhood watch captain George Zimmerman invoked an exemption on Thursday that allows authorities to deny the release of otherwise public information to the media.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...investigators-to-media-stop-asking-questions/

But, do you honestly think that the dispatcher is really wanting GZ to follow TM? The vocal inflection that I hear is one like I would use with my grandbaby when she is pulling on a barstool and is about to pull it over on herself. I push down on it and say "You don't want to do that!" because to continue would cause her pain and a knot on the head. If the operator was actually insinuating that he wanted GZ to follow the person, then he is putting himself and the entire city at liability. JMO, MOO, all that stuff.

That doesn't look like a very long walk. I wonder when he got on the phone with the girlfriend. That was reported as around a 4 minute conversation.
From the phone records, after the 911 call.

We might get some real information soon. I understand Corey is asking or invoking an exception to the Sunshine Law that information be released even though this is an ongoing investigation to help clear up so much false information spreading.

If you see an unfamiliar black teenager in a hoodie walking home, by all means you have the right to lock your doors.

You do not, however, have the right to chase him down with your gun and shoot him.

There are people who look like they could more potentially be criminals than other people. I admit that I do make those kinds of distinctions, although I do not make *assumptions* about whether someone is a criminal based on appearance.

I am white and I live in a racially mixed neighborhood. We also have a range of social classes, and we have criminal activity, including street crime, in my neighborhood. If I see a young black guy with a hoodie walking down my street at night, I do not automatically assume he is a criminal, but I am on my guard, because some of the criminals in this area do have that appearance.

But I would be much more likely to steer clear than to follow him, and I certainly wouldn't dream of confronting him on the basis of his appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMay