FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lashek, PLEASE listen to Wantohelp. I trust her instincts.

This is not us picking on a man of God, but your Grandmother deserves and needs someone by her side who she can trust. Hopefully they have earned and deserve that trust. Does he pass the smell test?

Money means nothing to her, she's made that real clear but her faith means everything. Watch out for her, it would break my heart AGAIN (and the rest of us here I promise) to see that faith exploited by someone out for themselves.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...cess-to-DeeDee-Moore-s-Case-Records-Supported

Public Internet Access to "DeeDee" Moore's Case Records Supported
The Ledger requested court records in her case be available online.

By Jason Geary
THE LEDGER

Published: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 4:18 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 4:18 a.m.
( page all of 2 )

*SNIP*

TAMPA | Hillsborough County's chief judge said Monday he was ready to designate the case of Dorice 'DeeDee' Moore to be of 'significant public interest' so records in the murder case can be made accessible online.

Judge Manuel Menendez Jr. said he was prepared to sign an order allowing the online access. On Monday, a lawyer for The Ledger, Gregg Thomas, requested during a brief meeting at the Hillsborough County Courthouse that the court records be accessible.

The Ledger plans to post records on its Web site as they become available.

Lawyers for Moore indicated that they will want time to review evidence in her case before it is made public.
----

FINALLY something!!!!! :woohoo:
I wonder what kind of timeframe we can expect??

The pastor seems like a nice enough person and he has been there to help her and still is there to help her. He also seems to want justice for Abraham. And if he wants to get whatever is left of Abraham's assets back to Abraham's family where it belongs, then he wants the same thing I think we all want. I'm not going to be hating on the Pastor. I actually wish he'd come on and talk to us.
I don't know if more than one person killed Abraham or not. But I'm pretty sure she could and would do it herself. And so far there has been no proof that anyone else was involved in his murder. The murder weapon is her gun which she still possessed until she gave it to the person working undercover. She knew he was shot twice. He was buried on property she purchased. She had her husband dig the hole and then come back and fill it up. She made the tape. She was the one trying to pay off people to report false sitings. She was the one who ended up with most of his assets. The police have pretty well laid out the crime and so far they aren't pointing fingers for his murder at anyone else but her. She had lots of help in the financial transfers. Looks like there could be some finger pointing there.
Maybe if the Judge releases the evidence there will be something that leads to other people being involved in the murder as well. But so far, I don't see it. And I would not point the finger at anyone for murder unless there is some kind of evidence that supports it.
So, it is not that I think she did it alone. I think that she could have, but I don't know if she did or not. If someone else thinks they see evidence pointing to other people, let's hear it.

The pastor seems like a nice enough person and he has been there to help her and still is there to help her. He also seems to want justice for Abraham. And if he wants to get whatever is left of Abraham's assets back to Abraham's family where it belongs, then he wants the same thing I think we all want. I'm not going to be hating on the Pastor. I actually wish he'd come on and talk to us.
I don't know if more than one person killed Abraham or not. But I'm pretty sure she could and would do it herself. And so far there has been no proof that anyone else was involved in his murder. The murder weapon is her gun which she still possessed until she gave it to the person working undercover. She knew he was shot twice. He was buried on property she purchased. She had her husband dig the hole and then come back and fill it up. She made the tape. She was the one trying to pay off people to report false sitings. She was the one who ended up with most of his assets. The police have pretty well laid out the crime and so far they aren't pointing fingers for his murder at anyone else but her. She had lots of help in the financial transfers. Looks like there could be some finger pointing there.
Maybe if the Judge releases the evidence there will be something that leads to other people being involved in the murder as well. But so far, I don't see it. And I would not point the finger at anyone for murder unless there is some kind of evidence that supports it.
So, it is not that I think she did it alone. I think that she could have, but I don't know if she did or not. If someone else thinks they see evidence pointing to other people, let's hear it.

Susan, I think I tend to agree with you for the most part. However, there's still part of me that speculates Howard Stitzel had alot more to do with it than we currently know. I do believe he was involved with DM for financial gain. Why else would he lie about the October 2009 conversation with AS? I think it's a very real possibility that he could be an accessory, even if only 'after the fact'. It just seems that he's been involved in everything up to his eyes for a number of months. I'm just speculating here, and maybe it's not right for me to come out and say this about someone who, as of now, is obviously innocent (or we would have a warrant, he'd be in jail, etc) but again, I will say it's only MY OPINION. I hope that all others are innocent of the murder, including Howard Stitzel. It would just be really creepy to think an attorney from our little town would be involved with that sort of thing. And how ironic. Lawyers take oaths to uphold the law, I'm sure. This would be like ultimate disregard of that oath if it turns out to be true.
I guess I'm just rambling here.
I do think DM could have managed to get AS buried all on her own. Not much is impossible when one puts their mind to accomplishing it.

The judge appeared to be baffled. Moore's father face contracted in grief ,says her explanations confuse him as well. Through that profound picture ,and news ,I agree .I found it difficult to accelpt ,the fact ,that Dee Dee Moore pulled the trigger that killed my uncle,all alone? from a very humble back ground .
What cause me to believe she wasn’t alone ,and was help.was when her dad Donegan says he and his wife did the best they could raising their four children. He even believes Dee Dee surrounded herself with bad people. To me .i maybe wrong,but he sound like a man who knows his daughter.
Phycology says that a new born child ,mind ,is like a blank tablet ,waiting for events in life to alter its individuality ,that which makes us different from one another.how do we know about music ,play ,hair style ,fashion,drugs ,alcohol and etc,why are we drawn to beauty and not accelpting our self-worth . we based our decision on what society,friends ,and environment want? Hey ,I once met a black guy that loved Tobey Keith. Do you think he come to my home , blasting that music in the hood no?why because he is in a different environment that don’t like counrty music,and idolize hip-hop.Although many observers consider him the strangest man on the planet,however those who know him ,regards the guy as a very kind ,and generous gentlemen. What kind of world we live in? Next ,through one or more hurtful events in a childs life ,weather its Molestation,physical abuse,regection,and etc.cause them to feel great pain .they began to set goals to avoid the pain of being hurt again.
We learn unhealthy habits from society,idols,and watching T.V ,But we are first influence at home , friends and school . Through a person own environmental comprehension ,you are a product of that environment .whether it’s a good environment, or bad environment
 To an observer Dee De moore appears to have exhibit an excess behavior, when ab became missing? To a phycologis she have what they called Defense Mechanism called reaction formation , For a lone time she pretended to be helping Abraham ,fool her boyfriend,and parents .but in all actual reality she had hostile motive .Phycology says there is one goal everyone on the planet trying to reach but only afew reach that goal,that goal is self actualization, , A Theory of Human Motivation. "the desire for self-fulfillment, namely the tendency for her[the individual] to become actualized in what she is potentially.Those who don’t reach ,that goal ,with perfect beauty ,and wealth.some turn to drugs ,sex,or abusive relationships for fulfillment.while others as myself find our sence of worth as,Christian, happy what god has giving us ,living a happy life ?
Neverthe less ,wantohelp you read between the line correctly when you post` just so you know lashek it is not just family/relatives”
I just want to say to everyone that i am gratefull for everyone help ,and concern for miss walker.miss walker had reveal to my mother what she planned to do with abraham assest , So all those outside people will be disapointment .Abraham promise to pay my mother house off when he was alive.She probably get her wish .I thank that would make me happy.As far as her brothers ,those guys have had some conflicting past .I hope they learn from abraham ,and think about their life ,if not ,lord have mercy!
Both of my sisters bennefited from abraham money ,As for me ,i just want to see my Mom happy ,dream fulfilled .Because i have everything i need here in miami.last i heard my grandma will be coming to see my mother this summer.that would be good for everyone.

lashek...how are you and christi related....i'm confused...by the way...very nice post...thank you...i've always thought that was a girl (ddm) in alot of pain...there is something buried very deep in that girl...

Lashek,
Abraham's father was James Shakespear. In his obituary, it lists James and Abraham as his sons, but does not list the Archie or Florastine Powell as either his children or step children. But Abraham's obit lists both Florastine and Archie Powell as his siblings. So is your mother and Archie Powell 1/2 siblings to Abraham? Is your mother's mother Elizabeth Walker? Does Abraham has a different father than Florastine and Archie Powell? Since Archie Powell has Junior in his name, is he named after his father?

Both share the same Mother{Elizabeth Walker}but different father.both share more of elizabeth walker traits .all are closely bonded to her.
Susan1 you post, Since Archie Powell has Junior in his name, is he named after his father? "Archie Powell Jr.is name after his father,Archie Powell,who is a Preacher in Perry Florida .He ,is both Florastine ,Geraldine ,and Archie Powell 's Farther.You forgot to mention Geraldine Powell , she is also Miss walker second Daughter ,her son Anthony Powell is my cousin ,her only surviveing child.Geraldine died from cancer two or three years ago.i grew up knowing all most of my life. My family stretches as far as miami ,and broward county
Nevertheless,why haven't you ask christi ,these question ? or what ever her real name is? I'm just new here giveing it to you raw.where is she now?if that is not enough i can absolutely provide phone numbers to prove my place in this family ,and my parents.that is more than anybody can tell you on this web site

Attachments

• 10070490.jpg
    10070490.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 12
  • l_e3db54167bab4fd5a0c6a1cab92677d5.jpg
    l_e3db54167bab4fd5a0c6a1cab92677d5.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 13
  • l_657a9f014b2b4910ae43330f83b67b18.jpg
    l_657a9f014b2b4910ae43330f83b67b18.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
Thanks, Lashek. I didn't ask Christi because I already knew who she is. You are Florastines's son and I knew she was his sister from Abraham's obit. I just didn't know if they shared both mother and father or how they were connected and you helped. I know who Christi is. Abraham has a full brother, James. They share both a mother and father. His brother, James, was named after their father, James. Abraham's brother, James, had a son, James, who would be your 1st cousin. Christi is his wife. They have been married for 5 years now - their marriage certificate is on file in Polk County Official Records. So as you can see, I already knew her connection. You say you have a large family that is spread out across Florida and you are on the other end of the state. When you welcomed her to the family I saw you hadn't met each other yet. Maybe when you come this summer to visit your grandmother you will get to meet her.
So you helped me understand how Florastine and Archie are related to Abraham and it was helpful. Thank you.
They do have a policy on this website that if you are a family member or media or law enforcement or a party to the case that you either send an e-mail or private message to Trisha, the site owner, to verify that is who you are. It is to protect both the site and yourself from having people post and pretend to be you and put words in your mouth. If you go here:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
you can either send her an e-mail or a private message and get verified. Christi, I don't know if you have done it or not, but both of you should do it. Usually after you are verified, Trisha will post online that she has verified you so we know it was done.
Again, Lashek, thank you for the information as it was very helpful.

Thanks, Lashek. I didn't ask Christi because I already knew who she is. You are Florastines's son and I knew she was his sister from Abraham's obit. I just didn't know if they shared both mother and father or how they were connected and you helped. I know who Christi is. Abraham has a full brother, James. They share both a mother and father. His brother, James, was named after their father, James. Abraham's brother, James, had a son, James, who would be your 1st cousin. Christi is his wife. They have been married for 5 years now - their marriage certificate is on file in Polk County Official Records. So as you can see, I already knew her connection. You say you have a large family that is spread out across Florida and you are on the other end of the state. When you welcomed her to the family I saw you hadn't met each other yet. Maybe when you come this summer to visit your grandmother you will get to meet her.
So you helped me understand how Florastine and Archie are related to Abraham and it was helpful. Thank you.
They do have a policy on this website that if you are a family member or media or law enforcement or a party to the case that you either send an e-mail or private message to Trisha, the site owner, to verify that is who you are. It is to protect both the site and yourself from having people post and pretend to be you and put words in your mouth. If you go here:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
you can either send her an e-mail or a private message and get verified. Christi, I don't know if you have done it or not, but both of you should do it. Usually after you are verified, Trisha will post online that she has verified you so we know it was done.
Again, Lashek, thank you for the information as it was very helpful.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I just had a baby Sunday. Yes, James III is my husband. We have been married for 5 years. We would love to meet more of the family. I met Lashek's mother at the funeral. My husband has a lot of family that he doesn't even know. They are not close like my family and I, which took some getting used to.

Christi,
Congratulations on your new baby. Girl or boy? I'm amazed you're on at all. Are you getting any sleep with a new baby? I didn't get any good sleep for 6 months so I hope you have better luck. Is it your first? I had one and figured she was perfect (after she was 6 months) and figured why push the envelope, stop while I was ahead.
What little family I have is spread out across the country, from Maine to California, so we are not really close due to the distance.
I drove by the two houses on St. Rd. 60. There is a white sedan in the driveway of the tan house and there was a porch light on. There was a red truck in front of the red house. Didn't see any people there, just the vehicles. Was the same yesterday.
A new search warrant was filed today. Of course it does not say what it is for.
http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...18&pcCaseId=10-CF-001733&pnCnt=1&pcCourtType=
04/01/2010 D001 SEARCH WARRANT FILED

Lashek
_clap__woot_by_Kermodog.gif
_clap__by_elicoronel16.gif

you are so right people learn what they know first at home! Did you see a person who was a member here for awhile met Abraham once and she said she had a feeling he was like an angel. I am so happy Miss Walker knows what she will do with the money and dont let her change her mind!
Susan you are such a fan of the reverent, where were media reports with him asking for help finding Abraham? Where was he when Miss Walker was meeting with DeeDee? Seems to me he was no where around. I don't know about you, but I don't usually see priest who are comforting victims continually talk about getting the money.
Lashek or Christi, have you guys heard of or ever met Amerikai?
Susan where did GranGran and Deb go?

Posted by GranGran4......
She has written a letter to Tampa Tribune here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35948913/ns/local_news-tampa_fl/

GranGran4 was on last a couple of weeks ago and gave us the great tip above about the letter Dorice wrote. I have not seen her since as either a poster or a lurker. Because I leave my computer on this site and don't just shut it down when I leave, it looks like I'm always lurking. But I work Mon-Thurs 10 hour days and add on 2 more hours for the round trip drive. She may have come and caught up and left without my ever seeing her.
It has been slow here as I think with what they have given us so far, the posters dug up about everything that could be found and there has been no real new news. Maybe when the Judge releases the info there will be more and they will come back. DebM never signed on as a user that I saw, although again, I could have missed it. She was speaking through Finally and Grangran4, but I haven't seen her post independently. Trisha did verify both Finally and Grangran4, I believe, but you'd have to go back and check the posts even to be sure of that. I have a short memory.
I know everyone has valid concerns when it comes to people surrounding Ms. Walker after what happened to Abraham with Dorice. Everyone is concerned that people are gathering around her now, as they did around Abraham, to grab a piece of what is left of the pie. I know several posters have voiced a concern about the Pastor and some of the comments he made about Abraham's money. I don't know if their speculations are correct or not. I don't know when Ms. Walker went to the Pastor for guideance or even if he came to her to help so I don't know how much of a role he played when Dorice was around her. I remember we were all shocked when we found out that Ms. Walker was actually still going out to eat with Dorice at Crackerbarrel around X-mas and we were all grateful to the police for telling Ms. Walker to stay away from her. So I understand everyone's concerns and wanting to be protective of Ms. Walker after what happened to Abraham because of Dorice. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong on this one. All I'm saying is that I personally am not going to go hating on the pastor. I know he is there for her now. I know that he is acting as her protector and keeping strangers at bay the best he can. I know he is acting as a middleman for Ms. Walker on issues. I am hopeful that he is a good man and he has Ms. Walker's best interests at heart. I don't know if he has a computer, but I do know he is local and his church is local here so I can try to see where his church is and ask him to come on and join us. I think that only he can answer the hard questions you are asking. I can't speak for him because I don't know the answers to those questions.
Christ, you are local, you went to the funeral, your husband is close to Ms. Walker so I'm assuming that he and you have had some dealings with the Pastor. First, do you know the answers to Wanttohelp's questions, second, what are your impressions of the Pastor, and finally 3rd,do you think he would come on this site and share some of his thoughts on this case and answer some of the questions the posters have had about him?
Tigergal, I'm with you on the Howard Stitzel deal. I know he was involved in the transfer of assets and there was no transferred to Abraham when he transferred his property. He said that he spoke with Abraham In Oct. 2009 when Abraham had died in April 2009. His office was located in the building where the yard was Abraham's gravesite. So I think he's in this past his eyeballs as well. If you can't find anything illegal in what he has doen, I would think you'd be able to find plenty that was unethical. But I just see absolutely nothing that he murdered Abraham. I don't even see anything that shows he knew Abraham had died and he was concealing his death. I'm sure if they ask him, he will say that he didn't know it was not Abraham on the phone in October 2009. I'm sure he will point out the fact that Dorice was having people call others pretending to be Abrahm. But even if you believe that, there are too many other things he has done that set off warning flags. If the police think they can get some charges against him that will really stick, I'm hoping he'll be in orange as well.
So if or when we get any new evidence implicating anyone else and if the evidence is good enough to arrest the person, I'll probably jump on the bandwagon. But until we get more actual evidence anyone else committed the murder Ms. Walker, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone other than Dorice right now. And before I get on the bandwagon that the Pastor is or has done anything wrong, I'm not hating on him. I'm not too fond of Howard for the transfers of his assets without making sure the compensation was not transferred or for that phone call, though.
Wanttohelp, you could be entirely right on both of those counts, that there were other people involved in either the murder or accessory after the fact (which would imply the accessory knew he was murdered and assisted in covering it up) and that there are people who are either close to Ms. Walker or who are trying to be who have bad intentions. I'm just a bit conservative and middle of the fence in that I want to see evidence that is clearly the case before I cross that line. I'm not disagreeing that you could be right, I just don't have enough information to take a position either way.

i think that the public and i know myself, only wants to make sure Mrs. walker is taken care of....and this point nothing else matters...mrs walker and AS kids needs someone to look after their well being....i feel all the ppl involved will get theirs...one way or another...and i want them to have everything that is coming to them.....i know that there is alot that will never be found...for one reason or another...but i think everyone should pay...i just don't want Mrs. Walker to be taken advantage of by NO ONE...and i know for myself after following this case so long...i don't trust NO ONE...when it come to what ever is left of AS fortune...

Christi,
Congratulations on your new baby. Girl or boy? I'm amazed you're on at all. Are you getting any sleep with a new baby? I didn't get any good sleep for 6 months so I hope you have better luck. Is it your first? I had one and figured she was perfect (after she was 6 months) and figured why push the envelope, stop while I was ahead.
What little family I have is spread out across the country, from Maine to California, so we are not really close due to the distance.
I drove by the two houses on St. Rd. 60. There is a white sedan in the driveway of the tan house and there was a porch light on. There was a red truck in front of the red house. Didn't see any people there, just the vehicles. Was the same yesterday.
A new search warrant was filed today. Of course it does not say what it is for.
http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...18&pcCaseId=10-CF-001733&pnCnt=1&pcCourtType=
04/01/2010 D001 SEARCH WARRANT FILED

Thank you. It's a boy!! My 4th boy. So, I am definitely not getting any sleep.

As they say,Lullabies and baby talks; life certainly changes with the arrival of a baby.so,congratulation !
well i dont have much to say about my grandmother ,and the paster ,yet i find the subject of the pastor worthy of attention .my grandma is like this, she is a god fearing woman set in her ways.and decided what she is going to do with abraham assets ,all she have is her children ,and grand children.So if she decided to give to the reverend's church ,their is nothing i can do about it .But i will definitely plant a seed ,and let her know .
Nevertheless ,today i have had a bad,frustrating day,tomorrow i am working with my banker, to straiten out the problem he caused .good night

A year ago on this date Abraham supposedly signed the Power of Attorney.
And I believe it was April 6 that Dorice bought the backhoe.
There was a question as to when it got dark.
Lately it has been around 8pm when it starts getting dark. Not dark, but starts getting dark.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I just had a baby Sunday. Yes, James III is my husband. We have been married for 5 years. We would love to meet more of the family. I met Lashek's mother at the funeral. My husband has a lot of family that he doesn't even know. They are not close like my family and I, which took some getting used to.

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, Christi! Babies are such little miracles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member