FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me guys.. Haven't been here a few days and here it is Easter and I never even went to bed last night. Just a few quick notes before I take off.

Awwww! Christi!

Missed you here but I see you've been a little busy.
Congrats and all my best to you and your family. That is awesome.

Lashek,

Dude, just wow! You truly sound like someone I could really relate to and learn from. Depth and true understanding about people. Probably way more than me.
That might be why I search so hard for what drives people to do such horrible things to each other.

Susan1, Wantohelp and everyone else..

I've had the whole thing about the pastor on my mind the past few days. Kind of looking at it from my own biased POV and how unfair it probably can be. I am just very suspicious of a lot of religious leaders.

I'll just be honest and say I did watch the videos with Mrs. Walker but skipped what the pastor had to say. Though I did read his comments in the paper (not the same thing, I know)

And here I like to take pride in my open mind. :banghead:

To be completely fair, it seems like it was HER choice to have him by her side and maybe we should consider there may be other issues at hand. A family torn apart by a tragedy that MAY HAVE involved to at least some degree of said family. The pastor may be her best choice at the time.

and at last..

It's a family matter now, so I should keep my damned nose out of it anyways. Mrs. Walker is certainly a grown woman who I'm sure can take care of herself. I apologize if I was out of line for chiming in.

MOO

Forgive me guys.. Haven't been here a few days and here it is Easter and I never even went to bed last night. Just a few quick notes before I take off.

Awwww! Christi!

Missed you here but I see you've been a little busy.
Congrats and all my best to you and your family. That is awesome.

Lashek,

Dude, just wow! You truly sound like someone I could really relate to and learn from. Depth and true understanding about people. Probably way more than me.
That might be why I search so hard for what drives people to do such horrible things to each other.

Susan1, Wantohelp and everyone else..

I've had the whole thing about the pastor on my mind the past few days. Kind of looking at it from my own biased POV and how unfair it probably can be. I am just very suspicious of a lot of religious leaders.

I'll just be honest and say I did watch the videos with Mrs. Walker but skipped what the pastor had to say. Though I did read his comments in the paper (not the same thing, I know)

And here I like to take pride in my open mind. :banghead:

To be completely fair, it seems like it was HER choice to have him by her side and maybe we should consider there may be other issues at hand. A family torn apart by a tragedy that MAY HAVE involved to at least some degree of said family. The pastor may be her best choice at the time.

and at last..

It's a family matter now, so I should keep my damned nose out of it anyways. Mrs. Walker is certainly a grown woman who I'm sure can take care of herself. I apologize if I was out of line for chiming in.

MOO

New Day,
I don't think there's a reason to apologize for your opinion. Some points that have been brought up made me look at things from another perspective. The reason for this site is to explore all angles, to look at all the pieces. Not just to the case itself but surrounding the survivors. I'm not saying that you are right about the pastor, but what if you are? Lashek mentioned that he'd tell his mom and /or Miss Walker what was said about the pastor. I would like to think her gut will tell her if there's a reason to worry about him. I can assure Christi & Lashek both, that we just want what's best for Miss Walker & AS's children. We don't want any assets/cash that may be returned to them to be taken by others who are greedily trying to get their hands on it. Again, not saying the pastor (or anyone else) is guilty of any wrongdoing, or anything, but just because one professes to be a man of God doesn't always mean he is. So I think it's good that the opinions have been put out there. Most often, ones first impressions of someone/a situation are right on the money. I am not speculating anything wrong is going on surrounding Miss Walker, AS's money or anything, but just pointing out the fact, that everyone involved needs to keep their eyes wide open and proceed with caution. Especially Miss Walker and those close to the situation. I heard a saying one time, that I wish I could remember. It was sorta like "Money is the root of all evil" but it was a twist on that saying. I think it (whatever it is LOL) applies here. Gosh, I wish I could remember it.
So thanks to all of you, who add your :twocents:. Look how far that has gotten the case!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Forgot to add to my last post:

Here's hoping for some discovery releases SOON!!!!

I would like to think her gut will tell her if there's a reason to worry about him. :

I would think by this point that Ms. Walker is probably doubting her ability to trust her gut and trust people after trusting Dorice. Even after the Ledger Newspaper article in early December she was still going to dinner with Dorice at Cracker Barrell around X-mas. I am really glad the police finally told her to stay away from Dorice. So she is most likely insulating herself right now from others, unsure who to trust.
A lot of people turn to religious leaders when they are looking for someone to trust. Unfortunately, the papers are full of stories about people who trusted religious leaders only to become victimized by them or to be let down by their actions, whether it was a Catholic priest or an evangelical pastor.
I think that lack of trust in others, including religious leaders, is found in abudance on this site because this site is all about discovering the worst in other people, people who kidnap, assault, and murder other people. So it fosters a lot of healthy skepticism in people who research these cases. Given the subject matter, I'm sure that many of us are inclined not to trust others.
This site is also about finding the best in people. Most of the researchers here don't know the victims or the parties involved and are donating their time trying to help bring justice to the victims. So many people don't want to get involved and here people jump in with both feet trying to help people who are strangers to them.
We've all seen Ms. Walker being used by Dorice and we are all repulsed by it. None of us want to see her victimized by anyone else. We hope she makes the right choices.
I know there are others here who don't trust the Pastor because of comments he has made about Abraham's money. Time will tell if you are right or wrong, but I do understand your concerns. If anyone could repost a link to the Pastor's comments, I would appreciate it. I know Ms. Walker turned to him and he is helping her now and I am grateful that she has someone she feels she can turn to right now as I am sure she must need that. Part of the justice I want for Abraham's family is that whatever is left of Abraham's money and assets be restored to his estate so it can go back to his family. Hopefully that is what he wants for them as well and that is why he commented on Abraham's money.
I will try to contact him and ask him if he wants to come on and comment and talk to us. I would like to hear what he has to say and I do think it would be more fair to him if he has the opportunity to respond to us.

That's quite a position. "My client didn't do it, and anyway she had help".

I about croaked when I read the part about the evidence pointing at someone else pulling the trigger 'quite possibly without Ms Moore's knowledge'. Say WHAT????

He's got to be kidding!!

For a very brief moment though, I had a vision of her being released from prison, free. Reality set back in and certainly that can't actually happen!!! :snooty: I'm sure she's blabbed all sorts of stuff to investigators, and they're mounting up a nice huge pile of hard evidence!!! And I hope it's against every single person involved in the murder, as well as the financial dealings. :praying:

Tigergal71 ,i agree with you,yet that is the way of a appointed lawyer always looking for a way to prove their clients innocence,
what i am still in suspense on ,the TBO reported that their is still 8 million dollars unaccounted for .That is hard to swallow.I thought he spent most of his money.
when i go to the bank to investigate stolen checks.The bank show me my account transaction ,how much withdraw,what companies were paid ,and etc. Its like i dont understand ,or whatever.

Tigergal71 ,i agree with you,yet that is the way of a appointed lawyer always looking for a way to prove their clients innocence,
what i am still in suspense on ,the TBO reported that their is still 8 million dollars unaccounted for .That is hard to swallow.I thought he spent most of his money.
when i go to the bank to investigate stolen checks.The bank show me my account transaction ,how much withdraw,what companies were paid ,and etc. Its like i dont understand ,or whatever.

Lashek,
As far as money that is unaccounted for, from what was said, there was quite a bit of 'cash' that AS gave out as well. Who really knows how much that was? He was giving cash to people he didn't even know, so I think alot of it could be that. But, there's also a side of me that thinks DeeDee managed to get her hands on alot more than was originally stated. I don't know, I know there's several people who post here who have more details on the money. Anyone? Did a substantial amount of the money NOT get funnelled through the banks he was doing business with?? Or is it just that lots of cash was withdrawn from the accounts with no obvious purchases made with it?

Lashek,
As far as money that is unaccounted for, from what was said, there was quite a bit of 'cash' that AS gave out as well. Who really knows how much that was? He was giving cash to people he didn't even know, so I think alot of it could be that. But, there's also a side of me that thinks DeeDee managed to get her hands on alot more than was originally stated. I don't know, I know there's several people who post here who have more details on the money. Anyone? Did a substantial amount of the money NOT get funnelled through the banks he was doing business with?? Or is it just that lots of cash was withdrawn from the accounts with no obvious purchases made with it?

I don't have an answer to Lashek's question about the money that's unaccounted for from TBO. There were a couple of loans that were talked about (one for one million dollars, but the story was never proven to be true in my opinion, if the person who received the money came forward and confirmed, I don't remember reading about it) and the several loans that may have been given for homes or cars seemed to be true and didn't seem to add up to the money AS was supposed to have "squandered" (that term was used in a couple of news articles and it made me mad). It was all in my opinion that the original amount of 3 mil that it was believed that AS didn't spend was based on what DDM claimed AS did with his money.

This is all my opinion. It's not my place to know but I do hope that someone is able to go over Abraham's banking transactions and see where money went and to whom it went (pre DDM 'handling' things). I would like to see some assets recovered so Abraham's children and his mom could live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

Lashek and Christi, I'm a little late in welcoming both of you to WS, so, Welcome! Christi, congratulations on your new baby!

My husband and I both agree that Dee Dee didn't do this by herself. There are a few things that don't make since. Abraham was never alone. He always had someone, usually someone wanting money, going everywhere with him. And, I also believe that Judy Hagins was already his so called "driver" by that time. Where was she? Did she drive him out to the house to be set up? I know he didn't drive himself that far.

...awww. christi...i think judy hagins was right in the middle of it all...but i don't think she was the only female somehow involved...maybe accessory after the fact...for the other females...there are alot of people running scared right now...i really want to know what the snitch was doing around all this time....hope he on the up and up...i just can't imagine ddm running her mouth to so many people...or can i imagine that...

My husband and I both agree that Dee Dee didn't do this by herself. There are a few things that don't make since. Abraham was never alone. He always had someone, usually someone wanting money, going everywhere with him. And, I also believe that Judy Hagins was already his so called "driver" by that time. Where was she? Did she drive him out to the house to be set up? I know he didn't drive himself that far.

That is an interesting point that he didn't drive himself far distances. Do you know how he knew Judith Haggins and how far back the relationship went? (I'm sorry to the other posters here if this has been addressed before, if it has I just don't remember) Christi, were there any other things that didn't make sense when looking at the crime & DDM being the only party involved? Or just what you specified above?
More info that comes out just brings more questions!!

Thanks so much to Christi & Lashek for being here with us. Everything you can share is bound to help us answer some things!

That is an interesting point that he didn't drive himself far distances. Do you know how he knew Judith Haggins and how far back the relationship went? (I'm sorry to the other posters here if this has been addressed before, if it has I just don't remember) Christi, were there any other things that didn't make sense when looking at the crime & DDM being the only party involved? Or just what you specified above?

Thanks so much to Christi & Lashek for being here with us. Everything you can share is bound to help us answer some things!

i for one think it is impossible for her to kill and move the body alone, if i understand it correctly the body was placed a distance from the home, even if she could physically get him from where he was killed into a hole, it would be a struggle and she would be taking a huge chance being seen in the act of moving. and it seems to me that dee dee has a way about her, buying people to do anything....For instance all those around her , living off her , hey we all know money does not fall from the sky.....i believe dee dee may have had this murder done with money.........still makes her a killer. jmo.

Did Abraham and Judith Haggins live in the same apartment complex at one time?

i for one think it is impossible for her to kill and move the body alone, if i understand it correctly the body was placed a distance from the home, even if she could physically get him from where he was killed into a hole, it would be a struggle and she would be taking a huge chance being seen in the act of moving. and it seems to me that dee dee has a way about her, buying people to do anything....For instance all those around her , living off her , hey we all know money does not fall from the sky.....i believe dee dee may have had this murder done with money.........still makes her a killer. jmo.

I don't think it's impossible for her to have murdered Abraham and move his body by herself. Adrenaline is amazing. People have been able to do amazing things when their adrenaline is kicked up. JMO. I do believe that there are a couple of others who may have knowledge of the circumstances surrounding Abraham's murder but I firmly believe that DDM could have done it all alone. The only reason I feel that she 'recruited' her ex into digging the hole is so she could point a finger at someone else.

I have read that Dorice is a certified nursing assistant. Is that true? (I couldn't find documentation to prove it.) Anyway, I would think that a CNA is trained to move an immobilized person?

Again, JMO.

I pray that anyone associated with any wrong doing against Abraham (or anyone else) is brought to justice.

I don't think it's impossible for her to have murdered Abraham and move his body by herself. Adrenaline is amazing. People have been able to do amazing things when their adrenaline is kicked up. JMO. I do believe that there are a couple of others who may have knowledge of the circumstances surrounding Abraham's murder but I firmly believe that DDM could have done it all alone. The only reason I feel that she 'recruited' her ex into digging the hole is so she could point a finger at someone else.

I have read that Dorice is a certified nursing assistant. Is that true? (I couldn't find documentation to prove it.) Anyway, I would think that a CNA is trained to move an immobilized person?

Again, JMO.

I pray that anyone associated with any wrong doing against Abraham (or anyone else) is brought to justice.

well if she is or isn't a cna, i bet they never taught one how to move a body from point -a to point b , alone. i bet that's why we all see two people in ambulances...also i would assume she would be in a hurry to move the body, not like walking a dog down the street,,,,so i guess you think she put a body in a hole and covered it with debris in a short amount of time...seems like it was less than or close to 2 hours....well you could be right, but i respectfully disagree....

I don't know if she did commit the murder by herself and it would be a coin toss right now because I'm assuming no one, not even the police, know if she did or didn't. I'm assuming the police don't know because if they did know for certain, I would think someone else would be at the Orient Hotel with her right now. The gun belongs to Dorice. She had the gun, the murder weapon, long after the murder was committed, way into January 2010 when she gave it to the police informant. She knew where the body was buried and it was buried on land her company purchased by American Medical Professionals (unsure if it was LLC or the PEO, don't know if that was mentioned, and not sure if Dorice or Shar owned the company at that time. Property was in Shar's name.). She bought the machine to dig the hole where Abraham was buried. She hired her husband to dig the hole. She had the motive to kill him - his assets wound up in her possession. She had removed money from his bank account without telling him and told Judith Haggins not to let him go to the bank so he would not find out. She never paid him for the house or the assignments, which eventually he would figure out and want to know where his money was. Most of his assets seem to all go back to or through her. If someone else was involved, I would think some of the assets would have made it their way or else why would they have murdered him? What would their motive have been? Shoot him with Dorice's gun, give her back the gun, and then leave without any payoff? How likely is that? She alone was on the video tape with Abraham that suggests she was attempting to make it seem he wanted to "disappear", it certainly appears self-serving in hind-signt and she even said she made the video tape "to protect herself". I'm assuming she needed to protect herself from a murder charge at a later date. She was the one running around trying to prove he was still alive and paying people to make false sitings. She was the one who was going to pay someone to move the body and take the fall for it. NO ONE ELSE has been that involved in this murder. The only thing the police have proof of seems to be who dug the hole and covered it, who made calls and delivered cards to Abraham's mother after the fact for money (paid by Dorice), and good old Howie with his false siting report to the police in October 2009 which he was so sure was Abraham at the time and now he thinks he just could have been wrong. Howard, I can't see how anyone would ever use you as their attorney again given your role in this murder. When I read in the paper that you spoke to him Oct. 2009 and he was fine, I had some hope that Abraham had been alive until that point because I figured a lawyer, an officer of the court, would not lie to the police about something like that, would not lie about his client. And you didn't even protect your client's interests when you transferred the property to Dorice by making sure that Abraham got the money for that property. I do hope the ethics board takes a good hard look at your actions and I hope the police can find a way to bring you to justice for your part in this as well.
She is a CNA and CNAs move people who are dead weight all the time:
https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=288170&ProfNBR=4401
That license expires at the end of this year and oddly enough it is under Deedee E Donegan. It is amazing to me that she can just use the name Deedee when her maiden name is Dorice Emma Donegan as per her marriage certificate and I can find no legal change of name from Dorice to Deedee. Since she obviously does not like the name Dorice and since I obviously don't like her, I continue to use her correct name, Dorice, when I refer to her as it would appear she would not like it and I'd rather she not like me as much as I don't like her. So without a legal name change, how does she get away using her made up name on licenses and documents you would assume the state requires ID verification before the state hands out thoses licenses and issues those documents? So can anyone just use whatever name they want to get a CNA license? Get charged with elder abuse as a CNA, change your name, get a new license? I wonder what name she has on her driver's license.
Anyway, I digress. Point I am making is I do not know if Dorice committed this murder solo or not. But I 100% do believe that she could and that she would. Dorice loved money enough to kill for it. I don't think she would want to share that money or risk being blackmailed for it at a later date. It would seem from something that I read along the way that he was put in plastic and then wrapped in a rug. She had to move him next door to bury him if he was murdered in the red house, not that far, and not impossible. I believe that someone said one of the cars was sold right after that concrete went in and I hope the police are tracing down that car to luminol it. It can be traced through VIN #s to the current owner.
She has not blamed her ex-husband at all for this. In fact she went out of her way defending him on this site. And even when she was pointing fingers at her own son, she never blamed her ex-husband and you would think if he dug the hole he would have been the first one she implicated. Oddly enough, she did not. She blamed Cedric, his cousin; Howard Stitzel, his lawyer; her son; some unnamed drug dealers; and herself in self-defense. I believe if someone else was involved, she would not take the rap for this charge by herself. She would be implicating that person and providing evidence to police to take the heat off herself. This makes me somewhat more inclined to believe that she acted alone since she is not providing any evidence that anyone else committed this crime and why would she cover up a crime and have him buried if she did not commit the crime herself? Drug dealers or anyone else kills someone on my property, I'm calling 911 immediately and letting the police deal with it. I'm certainly not goiing to hide the crime. And if someone else killed him, how come she has the murder weapon? If she was so afraid of that person, then why would they give her the gun back? Yep, she could do it by herself.
I believe someone else could be involved in the murder, but I also believe that she could have done the whole thing by herself (with the exception of actually digging and filling the hole which she paid her husband to do). I'm just not at all willing to point fingers at anyone for murder if there is not some kind of evidence that they did it, and so far, the police don't even seem to be able to find evidence of that.
The financial crimes, I would think they have plenty of evidence to start arresting on those charges and I hope they don't go by the time limit they have to charge on that. I don't know what it is in FL.
Everyone is going to have an opinion on this, but can anyone else point to any evidence that would suggest anyone else pulled the trigger or participated in the actual murder?

susan, not sure what florida's laws are but I have seen shows like 48 hrs, etc talk about people being charged with murder for reasons other than pulling the trigger. people who plan it, arrange it, people who are in the act of a crime and a person dies, etc. so just because she has the gun and may have pulled the trigger, in the general sense of who murdered abraham, there can be more people charged. im not talking about accessory to murder either. ex. Mechele Linehan

susan and wanttohelp....here in panama city we had a case where the mother in law of ronald stovall hired anthony perez to shoot and kill him....her name was ann trexler and she got life i believe...and she didn't pull the trigger...sorry i don't know how to post the links....remember i'm just in computer 101 class...and they r about to kick me out..lol

She is a CNA and CNAs move people who are dead weight all the time:
https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=288170&ProfNBR=4401
That license expires at the end of this year and oddly enough it is under Deedee E Donegan. It is amazing to me that she can just use the name Deedee when her maiden name is Dorice Emma Donegan as per her marriage certificate and I can find no legal change of name from Dorice to Deedee. Since she obviously does not like the name Dorice and since I obviously don't like her, I continue to use her correct name, Dorice, when I refer to her as it would appear she would not like it and I'd rather she not like me as much as I don't like her. So without a legal name change, how does she get away using her made up name on licenses and documents you would assume the state requires ID verification before the state hands out thoses licenses and issues those documents? So can anyone just use whatever name they want to get a CNA license? Get charged with elder abuse as a CNA, change your name, get a new license? I wonder what name she has on her driver's license.

WOW Sus, long post!! I will read it more in depth after the kiddos bedtime. However, I did want to go ahead and address this part. Number one, I'm sure her Drivers License has Dorice Moore on it (Dorice E Moore, Dorice Donegan Moore, whatever) They won't let you 'alter' your name on your drivers license. HOWEVER, I myself do not go by my legal name. I only used my legal name on my Drivers License & Social Security card. I even filed my taxes under my "nickname" for quite a number of years, until I thought that I should use my legal name instead, so I changed it. My nickname is on all my credit cards, my mortgage, car titles etc. I used my nickname in my W4, I9, whatever forms you fill out for jobs, and it's the one on my paychecks as well. Also, on my bank accounts. Everywhere they will "let" me. I can totally see licenses such as for CNA, and things like that allowing nicknames. I don't really understand it, but it's been pretty easy for me in all my legal doings to get by using my nickname. I don't think it's that they'd allow her to use 'any' name, but she created a history using the name DeeDee, the same as I created a history using my nickname. I'm sure it would be questioned if she were to try to "change" it without doing it legally.
And for the record, my SIGNATURE on my Drivers License & my Social Security card is my nickname ;)
Just my :twocents: to show you it's not hugely questionable, really. Just something we who have sucky legal names, do. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties