GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on E in the summer. Did you get to see it? I know you were having problems with reception for awhile.

Oh no, I mean a full-fledged, 2 hour movie with an all star cast about the actual murder, financial fraud etc. I did see the E story, but that was specifically about him winning the lotto and ending up dead because of it.

http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/Pages/Jail.aspx
Has anyone seen this picture of Dorice Donegan Moore at Polk County Jail site? I am confused. But her hair is no longer blond and to me, she has an odd look to her. Booking date 9/22/10.
ACR, I think you're going to want that picture.

Oh lordy mercy....what's that about???? It says her release date is 9/24/10. The arresting agency is Polk County, "Hold for Hillsborough", and also this: "Charge on arrest docket: MOTION TO OBTAIN"

What's all that mean?
Susan, the reason her hair isn't blond is because she's naturally very very dark brown haired. If you see the edge of the ponytail in back (on the left side of the pic) you can still see her blonde. THere is a pic posted a few posts back I think it is, from a court appearance a couple months ago where she has about 3 or 4 inches of really dark roots.

yeah, she's a bottle blond but I can't get the search terms to work for me - can anyone post the pic here?

yeah, she's a bottle blond but I can't get the search terms to work for me - can anyone post the pic here?

I tried to post them to my photo album on here, but it tells me it's an INVALID FILE. Not sure why....it's a jpeg file. If you go to my album though, there is a yearbook photo of DeeDee in there. I believe it was taken her junior year.

Maybe the pics of DeeDee with that partial growth are on ACR's website??? If I knew how to get around the error I keep getting, I'd post them. :(
And I did try to save as another type and couldn't....it was grayed out.

2010022504.jpg

thank you for the pics 'justplainmetal' and 'tigergal'

whoa, she has lost weight hasn't she?

do I see a smile or am I hallucinating?

ETA: tigergal that link is broken (for me anyway)

thank you for the pics 'justplainmetal' and 'tigergal'

whoa, she has lost weight hasn't she?

do I see a smile or am I hallucinating?

ETA: tigergal that link is broken (for me anyway)

I don't know what happened w/it. If you click on it anyway, and when it gives you the error message, select "INQUIRIES ONLINE" I think the tab said....ETA: Then select "Arrest Inquiry" Then type in Moore,Dorice it will pull up her 2 arrest records. The 2001 deal, then the 2/2/10 arrest for Abraham's murder. If you click on her booking number, it will pull up the record. C'mon, one of you guys who can pull the photo out and copy it onto the page for all to see, please check out the link)

It's worth the trouble :)

holy carp you weren't kidding tigergal!

(ty for the instructions on how to get to see it)

however, I can't upload it either (invalid image file)

her hair is definately chopped off

If you were at the Redhawk house in Lakeland, you were more or less in the middle of nowhere. I took a ride out there and it is very rural and I'd say a few miles away from the main streets where the stores are. Right next to a cemetery. Not someplace you can just walk to a public place from to get help.

welcome back SUNSHINE, i had a great time on my time out, went fishing, played music...played texas holdem all in, grilled steaks. how about you?
have a very blessed day, Guitarman

Troy Young
10/07/2010 INSERT HEARING FOR THE DATE: 11/16/2010
10/07/2010 Re: PRET--PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE BY EMYLSALA
10/06/2010 MEMO OF COURT (SNAPOUT) 10/05/10
10/06/2010 MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE WITH ORDER
09/23/2010 BOOKING SHEET
09/23/2010 ORDER TO TRANSPORT RETURNED
09/17/2010 MOTION AND ORDER TO TRANSPORT WITNESS (DORICE MOORE) FROM HILLSBOROUGH
This must be why Polk County Sheriff's Office has a new picture of Dorice. I also wondered why she wasn't in her orange jumpsuit in their picture. Perhaps they let her go to court in civilian clothes.
Troy's hearing is 11/16/2010. Unfortunately, Polk County records don't appear to be online, and as I remember, they sealed that file. Hope the media covers this case.

Comparing dates to Polk County Jail Dates
9/22/10 = Booking Date
9/24/10 = Release Date

Someone had mentioned earlier they thought she had lost weight. I don't remember what she weighed originally, but Polk Co. has Ht and Wt.

Height: 5'08"
Weight: 210 lbs.

Hold: Y Hold for: HILLSBOROUGH
Disposition of Hold: TRANS HILLSBOROUGH

The more i read the stuff ACR has on her site the more i am amazed.I truly feel i really never knew her at all.Hell noone really knew her.Like her mom said she never knew she was on Probation niether did James.How do you live with someone and not know?I was told a story by her mother that one time DD got in trouble for shop lifting and RJ was a small child ,When James came home RJ told his Daddy about his mother talking to the cops and crying.James asked DD about it and she said he is a child he seen it on T.V.And that was that...

Took awhile to find it, but I did.
https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/personCaseSearch?county=53
It is under Dorice D Moore, filed 9/3/1999 - Closed Case #531999MM00164A0XXLD - misdemeanor - Petit / retail theft - Court - adjudication witheld. Her son would be pretty young, then.
If they are talking about when she was on probation for the insurance fraud, I think she would be living with her husband at that time. The charge was in the Tampa paper. You would think they at least knew about the charge.

Troy Young
10/07/2010 INSERT HEARING FOR THE DATE: 11/16/2010
10/07/2010 Re: PRET--PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE BY EMYLSALA
10/06/2010 MEMO OF COURT (SNAPOUT) 10/05/10
10/06/2010 MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE WITH ORDER
09/23/2010 BOOKING SHEET
09/23/2010 ORDER TO TRANSPORT RETURNED
09/17/2010 MOTION AND ORDER TO TRANSPORT WITNESS (DORICE MOORE) FROM HILLSBOROUGH
This must be why Polk County Sheriff's Office has a new picture of Dorice. I also wondered why she wasn't in her orange jumpsuit in their picture. Perhaps they let her go to court in civilian clothes.
Troy's hearing is 11/16/2010. Unfortunately, Polk County records don't appear to be online, and as I remember, they sealed that file. Hope the media covers this case.

Comparing dates to Polk County Jail Dates
9/22/10 = Booking Date
9/24/10 = Release Date

Someone had mentioned earlier they thought she had lost weight. I don't remember what she weighed originally, but Polk Co. has Ht and Wt.

Height: 5'08"
Weight: 210 lbs.

Hold: Y Hold for: HILLSBOROUGH
Disposition of Hold: TRANS HILLSBOROUGH

well put it like this, i'd like to buy her (dee dee) FOR WHAT SHE WAS WORTH AND SELL HER FOR WHAT SHE WEIGHED

Took awhile to find it, but I did.
https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/personCaseSearch?county=53
It is under Dorice D Moore, filed 9/3/1999 - Closed Case #531999MM00164A0XXLD - misdemeanor - Petit / retail theft - Court - adjudication witheld. Her son would be pretty young, then.
If they are talking about when she was on probation for the insurance fraud, I think she would be living with her husband at that time. The charge was in the Tampa paper. You would think they at least knew about the charge.

I am not sure when it was and how old he was.DD's mom just said he was little and she used that as her excuse.

Abraham was killed and buried in less than 24 hours !

At least that's the conclusion I came to after a detailed review of Dee Dee Moore's telephone logs for April 2009.

We learned from the Probable Cause Affidavit 02/19/10 that Abraham Shakespeare was killed in the early morning hours of 04/07/2009. From these documents we learned that Dee Dee Moore called her soon to be ex-husband, James Moore to dig a 6 foot hole behind the property at 5802 State Rd 60 E. for what he thought was for concrete and trash. She then called him again to return to fill the hole later that night.

Until reviewing Dee Dee Moore's phone logs, I didn't know what date James Moore dug that hole and then filled it, which kept me asking myself the question as to where the body was hidden and for what period of time.

Further reviewing Dee Dee Moore's April 2009 phone logs, the only two time periods during the evening hours between the time Abaham was killed and when the slab was poured April 13th was 04/07/09 06:15pm and 04/07/09 08:58pm. This was the same day Abraham Shakespeare was killed. So wherever the body was hidden it was for less than 24 hours.

It was between this 2 hour window that Abraham's body was placed into the 6 foot hole and then covered with concrete and trash. Dee Dee Moore was on the telephone for a total of 68 minutes between the first call to James Moore and the second call.

========================================
REFERECE:
Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore (AMP) Phone Log for 813-478-8888:
http://www.acandyrose.com/deedee_moore-813-478-8888.htm
0406 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 06:15pm 02min) PlantC FL ~ 813-478-5555 James Moore
0407 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 06:19pm 09min) IncomeCL ~ 863-540-1249
0408 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 07:05pm 16min) IncomeCL ~ 305-318-8519
0409 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 07:27pm 07min) PlantC FL ~ 813-478-7777
0410 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 07:35pm 36min) IncomeCL ~ 863-934-6168
0411 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 08:58pm 02min) PlantC FL ~ 813-478-5555 James Moore

ACR

Abraham was killed and buried in less than 24 hours !

At least that's the conclusion I came to after a detailed review of Dee Dee Moore's telephone logs for April 2009.

We learned from the Probable Cause Affidavit 02/19/10 that Abraham Shakespeare was killed in the early morning hours of 04/07/2009. From these documents we learned that Dee Dee Moore called her soon to be ex-husband, James Moore to dig a 6 foot hole behind the property at 5802 State Rd 60 E. for what he thought was for concrete and trash. She then called him again to return to fill the hole later that night.

Until reviewing Dee Dee Moore's phone logs, I didn't know what date James Moore dug that hole and then filled it, which kept me asking myself the question as to where the body was hidden and for what period of time.

Further reviewing Dee Dee Moore's April 2009 phone logs, the only two time periods during the evening hours between the time Abaham was killed and when the slab was poured April 13th was 04/07/09 06:15pm and 04/07/09 08:58pm. This was the same day Abraham Shakespeare was killed. So wherever the body was hidden it was for less than 24 hours.

It was between this 2 hour window that Abraham's body was placed into the 6 foot hole and then covered with concrete and trash. Dee Dee Moore was on the telephone for a total of 68 minutes between the first call to James Moore and the second call.

REFERECE:
Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore (AMP) Phone Log for 813-478-8888:
http://www.acandyrose.com/deedee_moore-813-478-8888.htm
0406 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 06:15pm 02min) PlantC FL ~ 813-478-5555 James Moore
0407 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 06:19pm 09min) IncomeCL ~ 863-540-1249
0408 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 07:05pm 16min) IncomeCL ~ 305-318-8519
0409 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 07:27pm 07min) PlantC FL ~ 813-478-7777
0410 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 07:35pm 36min) IncomeCL ~ 863-934-6168
0411 (D Moore 813-478-8888 04/07/09 08:58pm 02min) PlantC FL ~ 813-478-5555 James Moore

ACR
well here is a point...when you pour a slab of concrete, you build a frame on the ground to pour the cement into. this is the beginning of the building process. there is little or no trash until you take up the frame work or forms..so there should be no construction debree at this time or very little.
in all my life i have never heard of digging a hole the day before in a place a slab is to be poured. the day before , you are supposed to have the ground wet and packed with a dirt packing machine or in time the floor will crack open ... this is common knowledge to any type of digging, construction, concrete pourers ect..........so digging a deep hole the day before was bad at anyrate..........this is a red flag

well here is a point...when you pour a slab of concrete, you build a frame on the ground to pour the cement into. this is the beginning of the building process. there is little or no trash until you take up the frame work or forms..so there should be no construction debree at this time or very little.
in all my life i have never heard of digging a hole the day before in a place a slab is to be poured. the day before , you are supposed to have the ground wet and packed with a dirt packing machine or in time the floor will crack open ... this is common knowledge to any type of digging, construction, concrete pourers ect..........so digging a deep hole the day before was bad at anyrate..........this is a red flag

According to ACR's careful analysis of the phone records, the hole/grave was dug on April 7. The slab was poured on April 13 according to other docs we've seen.

Right on the building a frame for the concrete to be poured into....however, the hole wasn't for THAT trash, it was supposedly for 'remodel trash' from inside the house. Drywall, and stuff like that. Keep in mind, they'd been doing ALOT of work inside the house prior to this.
Right again on the cracking of the concrete....course, she doesn't have to worry, as LE 'cracked it open' quite awhile sooner than it would have done on its own. lol

In the interview with the owner of RB Concrete Services that poured that slab, the guy said their company doesn't do the prep work so somebody else did that. But even then it seems that between the 7th and 13th is awfully short for allowing the ground to settle, IMO.

The interesting thing here is that Dee Dee Moore knew before Abraham was dead that she wanted to dig that hole at the exact spot because she told the owner of RB Concrete Services when they were pouring the driveway at 5802 State Rd 60 E on 04/03/09 that she wanted the slab poured at the spot behind the house. She even took the guy and showed him the spot! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member