FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may well just be wishful thinking, but I feel like Adji is still alive. I have absolutely no psychic powers or prophetic dreams to report or tea leaves to read *LOL* nothin'. Maybe it's just the situation feels different than some of the others. But, he needs to be found soon. As we have said, he is very vulnerable.

I don't know why, but I feel the same. I'm no psychic either, but I "feel" that he is alive. I hope these feelings are right.

I have been praying for sweet little Adji since his disappearance. I had so hoped that he would have been found many, many weeks ago. I just sent emails to all the major tv shows asking for coverage for little Adji. Hopefully, through our persistence, we can get coverage for Adji's case.

Peachy

Thanks so much for posting these media links. Wow, I'd never allowed myself to put so much personal info online as I just did to be able to contact Oprah. She just better be glad she's who she is. :)
I have to add myself to the ranks of those who have the strongest feeling that there is still time to save Adji if he's not just forgotten. It's actually strange, and terrifying. That's why it is so hard because I haven't given up hope for him. I am usually pretty pessimistic about these type cases. I have no idea why not with Adji, because nothing looks encouraging, and I'm about as psychic as a lump of coal. Thanks again for the links!

I'm leaving soon for a business trip in St. Pete, which I think is the same media market. I'll be watching the local news and will keep everyone updated if I (hopefully!) see anything.

I'll also try to to find out what all the local stations/newspapers are so we can contact them.

My family lives in St. Pete and I have asked them is Adji in the news there and the answer is NO...............

Thanks so much for posting these media links. Wow, I'd never allowed myself to put so much personal info online as I just did to be able to contact Oprah. She just better be glad she's who she is. :)
I have to add myself to the ranks of those who have the strongest feeling that there is still time to save Adji if he's not just forgotten. It's actually strange, and terrifying. That's why it is so hard because I haven't given up hope for him. I am usually pretty pessimistic about these type cases. I have no idea why not with Adji, because nothing looks encouraging, and I'm about as psychic as a lump of coal. Thanks again for the links!

Thanks for contacting Oprah and putting yourself out there for Adji.

Regarding our feelings, I was visiting my sister when the first news came out about Caylee missing in FL. I turned to my sister and said "I wonder how her mother killed her." No ESP on my part, just experience. So I think we can trust our feelings here. I just wish there was more we could do.

My family lives in St. Pete and I have asked them is Adji in the news there and the answer is NO...............

Really? Awful. I guess we know how to remedy that. I'll start emailing.

I just feel like...what if he was picked up by a concerned stranger and then lost in the system, put in a temp foster home, paperwork was not followed up on by Law Enforcement, he can't talk, not everyone reads the papers or reads about missing children. Things could have all come together to keep him lost. We had something similar happen to a missing Alzheimers patient here. She turned up living with an older person who had found her and taken her home like a stray puppy LOL. She was fine but the family was glad to find her.

I really think he could be out there, alive and safe, but unable to tell anyone who he is. Which is why media is important.

I'm not telling you guys anything you don't know. Just rambling a bit today.

Bold by me.

You're so right about Oprah. She wants everything except your shoe size and blood type on that online form! :)

I also agree with you about still having hope for little Adji. He needs more people to see his sweet face on local and national news.

Praying for Adji's safe return.

Peachy

I live in Virginia and I have not heard anything on our local news either. I will email all three stations hopefully by this afternoon and see if they can get some coverage out here too . This is so sad . Poor baby, I hope and pray that he is found soon .

I have really bad internet in my hotel...

I've been at a conference with people from all across FL and have done an informal poll about if people have heard about Adji. Not ONE person has heard about him!!

The person from Naples said she didn't know who he was until I kept describing him? Then she said oh yeah I know who you're talking about, but he went missing awhile ago. I said it was in January. Then, she looked at me very surprised??

So, yes we have to get the word about, nationally and especially locally.

I'll post some ideas when I'm back home with good internet...:)

I have really bad internet in my hotel...

I've been at a conference with people from all across FL and have done an informal poll about if people have heard about Adji. Not ONE person has heard about him!!

The person from Naples said she didn't know who he was until I kept describing him? Then she said oh yeah I know who you're talking about, but he went missing awhile ago. I said it was in January. Then, she looked at me very surprised??

So, yes we have to get the word about, nationally and especially locally.

I'll post some ideas when I'm back home with good internet...:)

Thank you, Daisy. People could be seeing him and not realizing who they are seeing.

Search for Adji: Six weeks later

The Collier County Sheriff's Office says a film crew from "America's Most Wanted " will be in Immokalee Friday morning to focus on the search for missing six-year-old Adji Desir.

http://www.winknews.com/news/local/39871642.html

Oh good good good :woohoo:

That's good news right? National publicity?

Thank you for posting this.

Oh I too am so glad that little Adji is going to get some attention that may lead to finding him. I want to hope against hope that he is still ok and will be reunited with his family. Stranger things have happened. But, I am also very much aware that so much time has passed and that is usually not good. It makes me cry to think of him lost confused alone hungry or hurt. I finally got to post my request for help for Adji on Oprah's site. If enough of us ask..? Or if she just sees a picture of his little face , how could she resist a few words on her show to help him? GOD bless little Adji.

I just emailed all of Adji's information to national talk radio host Neal Boortz. He has a second home in Naples, FL and I am hoping he may see our baby's little face and feel like giving him some national attention. I think I will send it to all the national radio hosts of all flavors (dems, repubs, inds, etc) and maybe one will pick up the story.

I am way too attached to this child I have never seen or met. If it turns out for the worst, I will need some serious mental health intervention from you guys. I suspect we all will. I was hurt by Dominick's outcome but I was not shocked. With Adji, I still feel he is alive out there, but we just don't know for sure. I can't begin to imagine how his family feels.

Is there a flyer for him, a PDF or other file I can email as an attachment?

By the way...my email efforts garnered one reply...a cookie cutter response from NG.

By the way...my email efforts garnered one reply...a cookie cutter response from NG.

At least you got that much, and you may yet hear from someone else. It was good of you to give your time and efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper