FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that after all the talking about it and reading about it I forgot to watch AMW tonight. My brain is losing all its wrinkles; I really think it is.

Sigh...well was Adji on there? Was it good? How long was it? I appreciate any details ya'll can give when you get a minute.

I am not in my usual home in St. Pete, AMW is normally on at 10pm EST.... I have been search I am on the East Coast and could not find it... I am furious...

I am not in my usual home in St. Pete, AMW is normally on at 10pm EST.... I have been search I am on the East Coast and could not find it... I am furious...

Maybe there will either be a youtube clip or one on the AMW website. I can't believe I missed it.

This guy lives 0.3 mile from Adji's home. http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=15722
Luis Reveron
CallImage-1.jpg

There are 8 absconded SO's, two of which are preditors.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/searchNeighborhood.do

Have the SO been cleared? What about the others, I wonder if any 'preferred little boys"..............
any new clues lately locally?

I still get the strangest "connection" to "the baby in the well". I just hope that the searchers probed any holes in the ground. I feel like the dogs would've been able to find him if he were close to home in a hole, but....IDK.

this made me just think of sinkholes in the area????
I remember kc searching for them, are they in this area also?

Adji's MySpace page has been deleted. Not sure why. But now there's an actual website for him.

www.findadji.com

Wow, I wonder who "Debra" is who started it? It is very extensive, isn't it.

Thank you for letting us know. And thank you, by the way, for starting this thread when Adji first went missing.

Bumping for Adji. Praying that he will soon be back safe and can spend the summer running and playing and getting dirty and eating popsicles.

Thank you for posting the link. I'm glad Adji has his own website.

When I worked in non profit we used any excuse/reason to hold a press conference or get the media to visit our agency. So, I think this website is an excellent reason to re-contact the media to let them know about it and remind them that this child and many others is missing.

Last night I visited the GA case of Christopher Barrios and was really torn up about it. To think that human creatures could commit such...well, I won't even go there. Just, My God, evil exists in this world and our children, our old people, our females, our vulnerable members of society are preyed upon every day. We who are a little stronger, a little more informed, whatever, have to keep speaking up and speaking out on their behalf in order to keep evil from winning. Otherwise what hope is there for this world?

Thanks for letting me rant here where I know my feelings and thoughts are understood.

banner/sig test

Adji mentioned on Nancy Grace tonight. LE has received a credible tip; there is a reward; new photos of Adji released.

Adji mentioned on Nancy Grace tonight. LE has received a credible tip; there is a reward; new photos of Adji released.

I pray that this little is brought home. He has not had much coverage has other.

Oh I hope this leads to something and I hope it is good news. But either way, I hope it brings him home to his family.

I love your avatar! I need to get one for myself.

I so hope and pray this new lead pans out and little Adji is found safe and well. Also glad Nancy Grace finally had a small bit of coverage about him again.

Peachy

This is the first new article I've found online in quite a while. The only problem is that it is supposed to show new pictures of Adji, but I can only see one, and can't make the player work. I am posting this anyway in hopes that this is my problem with my computer, and that the rest of you will be able to view them. If not, my apology in advance. Still praying for Adji.

http://www.winknews.com/news/local/40758267.html

Wow, just watched NG. Exciting there is a new lead. Hope this is the one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper