FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to share a card to Adji from his classmates -- I don't know if this was already posted here.

What happened to Adji??

Thanks for that daisy. Sweet and heartbreaking.

Good Night Adji. You are loved.

Yes, goodnight sweet boy, you are definitely loved.

Bumping for Adji. I'm praying you are found soon and returned to your family Adji.

Salem

Good morning all. I wonder what our next step might be. Another round of letters to the media? I never heard back from Law Enforcement there. I will write another email to a different person. Maybe to victim assistance there to see if they are staying in touch with the family.

When some children can go missing and society doesn't care, there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

I agree with you, Grace, there is definitely a problem with the lack of coverage for Ji Ji.

I'll do another round of e-mails to the media.

I agree with you, Grace, there is definitely a problem with the lack of coverage for Ji Ji.

I'll do another round of e-mails to the media.

Thank you. :blowkiss:

Goodnight Adji. You are loved.

I keep scanning for updates now and then. I did not know much about this case from the beginning in part I guess due to the lack of publicity and I have not reviewed all the posts from the beginning so I'm unsure what work all the sleuthers and LE have done. Have all the potential sex offenders in Adji's neighborhood been questioned and/or identified? Have all the nearby waterways been dragged to rule out a potential accidental drowning?
Also, I think I mentioned it before but I'm thinking maybe Dateline of 60 minutes, 20/20 may take interest in the case if approached by the angle of black children's cases being ignored. Since the Caylee and Hayleigh cases have had such attention lately, now seems a great time to get the case some attention using that angle.
Also, I have not seen Adji's family interviewed lately although I don't live in FL so I don't know if local news have done so but I'm thinking they need much more public exposure. I know that means interpreters, but I think if more people see them and how devastated they are, the more interest in the case there will be. Any ideas?

Where are you Adji?

I'm so frustrated.

gitana1 - if you send info to 60 minutes or 20/20, or anyone else, please post here and myself and probably a few others will also send to the same programs.

I, like Kat, am also very frustrated with this case. I never sent the email to Oprah. These folks need some help, someone to take them by the hand and get this story out across the country.

Prayers for Adji, may he come home soon.

Salem

Adji Desir: America’s Forgotten?

http://www..net/120752

Are there ANY leads at all or theories on this case????????

It's kind of like Haleigh Cummings, that feeling like what now?

That's what makes it so terribly frustrating. I thought I'd be posting on this thread a lot, but it makes me so sad, and I don't know what else to say. I check everyday still for any news, and it just leaves me with this image of little Adji walking off down the sidewalk while slowly disappearing like some old television mystery. I am going to take the advice of recent posters on this thread and yet again try emailing some of the media.

Bumping. Wish Adji could be found. I am going to write someone. Anyone to get his name in the news. Kids shouldn't go poof. So tired of that.

Thru one of the links provided here I came across this one: http://blackandmissing.blogspot.com/ Be prepared, it will break your heart. Share it with others, please. I think everyone here has open eyes to an issue (issues?) regarding the color of skin having some bearing on coverage of these cases as they happen but I'm getting a clearer picture of the fact that most people in general (out there as opposed to here ;-) have NO clue.

I'm sure that blog is just one of many little spots on the web with just a smattering of cases highlighted.

I'll re-email everyone I have before and I think I'll go ahead and snail mail all that I can as well. Perhaps an old fashioned paper letter-in-hand will make someone do a double take.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why someone, at least one someone, of color and influence in this country has not extended their hand to this family! I am appalled and ashamed.

Bumping for Adji. May he come home soon.

Salem

That's what makes it so terribly frustrating. I thought I'd be posting on this thread a lot, but it makes me so sad, and I don't know what else to say. I check everyday still for any news, and it just leaves me with this image of little Adji walking off down the sidewalk while slowly disappearing like some old television mystery. I am going to take the advice of recent posters on this thread and yet again try emailing some of the media.

Man, that description will haunt me. But it motivates me to write another round of letters. I may even combine them with some actual handwritten notes even though most do email nowdays. I was thisclose to giving up, to saying it's over, let it go, let him go.

But I wouldn't want people to give up on my child until it was resolved one way or another. You guys keep me motivated and I thank you :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper