Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alma Velazquez, a volunteer from Cape Coral who came to help search, translated the interaction between Jimenez, Hernandez and LCSO. Jimenez, who works as a landscaper, and Hernandez, who is nine months pregnant, were taken inside the command post after speaking with a LCSO officer.

"The LCSO said they already have 200 or more searching. They don't want the area overwhelmed," she said the conversation went."

Snip

"A spokeswoman for thew Florida Department of Children and Family Services said they are not involved in the case and have never been involved with the family."

Search for missing San Carlos Park girl enters third day
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...th-lee-county-9-year-old-second-day/85182490/

Any parent would think enough is not being done if it were their child.

But it appears all hands are on deck and all resources are being used to look for Diana.

:(Damn...her mother is 9 months pregnant? I can't even imagine :(

Just heard about this poor child from my aunt who lives just south of there. Hope she is found unharmed. Off to catch up reading!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reminds me of Polly Klaas. :( Hopefully Diana will be released alive, if she was abducted from her bedroom, which is what it sounds like. :(

I've seen in past cases where the blanket is also missing. Any comments as to the potential significance of this?
Posting as I catch up. This makes me think she knows who took her. I have another theory but going to keep it to myself for now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm kind of surprised they haven't already searched it. Maybe it's because she's older. It seems with the littlest ones it's the first place they look.
:(

I don't understand why its taken this long either, LDRN. I just mentioned yesterday wondering if there was a pond or lake close by and if so, why they hadn't searched them already.

In so many of these cases where a child has been abducted they often windup in some type of water if there are water areas close by where they lived. I don't want to think the worse but the longer this goes on the worse it looks. If she was abducted by a pedophile who lives in their area they would probably throw her little body in the water somewhere. I can remember several cases where the abducted victim was found in water.

But if they are now searching the pond they are believing this is going to be a recovery effort instead of a search and rescue.:(

IMO

I'm kind of surprised they haven't already searched it. Maybe it's because she's older. It seems with the littlest ones it's the first place they look.
:(

Yeah, I would have expected that too. But it seemed to be quite shallow, so maybe they were looking for something small? I don't know.

Prayers and tears for this poor sweet innocent baby.

"and said he had seen the family the night before the disappearance when they came next door to help celebrate his girlfriend's daughter's 15th birthday."

I cut off the neighbors name. But it looks like there was a celebration the night before. More people around.
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...th-lee-county-9-year-old-second-day/85182490/

I noticed in the article that one of their vehicles has already been returned. Hopefully, once LE has time to go over the truck it too will be returned to the family.

One of two vehicles removed from the family's mobile home on Sunday have been returned. The black sedan was released back to the family on Monday. A tan pickup remains impounded and the home remains cordoned off with crime scene tape.

If I was LE I would want a complete list of all who attended the girl's birthday party

I don't understand why its taken this long either, LDRN. I just mentioned yesterday wondering if there was a pond or lake close by and if so, why they hadn't searched them already.

In so many of these cases where a child has been abducted they often windup in some type of water if there are water areas close by where they lived. I don't want to think the worse but the longer this goes on the worse it looks. If she was abducted by a pedophile who lives in their area they would probably throw her little body in the water somewhere. I can remember several cases where the abducted victim was found in water.

But if they are now searching the pond they are believing this is going to be a recovery effort instead of a search and rescue.:(

IMO

I agree oceanblueeyes. I'm so worried about the little girl. From what we've read she seems like a very loving girl. Where are you Diana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member