Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so confusing now... trying to figure out the family dynamics. Back to page one I guess. :gaah:

Yes, it appears from the comments he is reaching out to more family members.

:popcorn: Comments are interesting!
I know that the worst thing to do is read internet comments. But I think if it was my family in the news, I couldn't resist either.

What's weird is first they pointed at the ex husband and that he was out to get them, and now it's a ex roommate who apparently
wanted to not only take Diana, but burn the trailer down, and Diana has been acting differently lately. I'm sorry, not buying any of it
any more.
I'd have to say I agree with you. The dog was the cherry on the cake for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

omg..theres a dog?? I better put a pot of tea on.

To be fair, we don't know what they told police. They might well be repeating what was already said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is certainly true. I think they are trying to think of anyone who may have taken Diana, and are expressing their thoughts as it comes to them. I do think this theory may have some weight to it.

If the young man befriended Diana she may have gone willingly with him without making a sound. He mostly likely gained her trust but it was probably a grooming process and his intentions weren't good by any means.:( He could have told this naïve 9 year old little girl they were going on some kind of adventure and it was to be a secret.

I wonder if LE has been able to find this man. Has it been said where he went once leaving their home and why he left? I may have missed that part. Sorry for the question if its already been answered.

What's weird is first they pointed at the ex husband and that he was out to get them, and now it's a ex roommate who apparently
wanted to not only take Diana, but burn the trailer down, and Diana has been acting differently lately. I'm sorry, not buying any of it
any more.
Perhaps they found out the father is really still in Mexico, so onto the next person.

I am starting to have doubts about the whole thing. Did Diana really disappear, or was she "reconnected" with her bio father with the help of her mother? She was the one getting up at 2am/2:30am. She was the one checking on Diana and supposedly the last person to see her. She was the one getting up in the morning and finding the lights and the stove (??) on.

I do not see the mother crying or being desperate ( did I miss that?) and I understand, that people react differently. He had tears in his eyes during one of the interviews for example.

Look at this video, marker 1:55 ff. She looks happy here..JMO

http://www.nbc-2.com/clip/12474916/...in-search-for-9-year-old-san-carlos-park-girl

Hope Diana is safe and sound.

-Nin

But why would she have to report her 'missing' if she was just going to give her to the bio-dad? She could just do so, no problem.

I'd have to say I agree with you. The dog was the cherry on the cake for me.

May I ask why? It seems in almost every case where a child is abducted from their home the family had dogs of some kind on the inside or outside and no one heard a thing.

I remember in Jessica Lunsford's case she had her doggy in the bed with her the night the pedophile, John Couey, came in and kidnapped her out of her bedroom. The dog never barked and the same thing happened in the gruesome murders of the Greone family when Joe Duncan/serial killer/pedophile came inside to kidnap Shasta and Dylan. They had two large pit-bulls and I remember their older brother said it had to be someone they knew because he knew his two dogs would attack a stranger. That was before Duncan was finally caught. However; Duncan told Shasta he thought he would have to kill the two dogs first, but he said all they did was whimper and ran under the dining room table and stayed there the entire time while he bludgeoned three people to death before kidnapping the children.

And there have been other cases where dogs were involved. It has convinced me that dogs are just as unpredictable as humans are.

Accoring to NG show. Stepdad said took poly but didn't say if passed or not.

May I ask why? It seems in almost every case where a child is abducted from their home the family had dogs of some kind on the inside or outside and no one heard a thing.

I remember in Jessica Lunsford's case she had her doggy in the bed with her the night the pedophile, John Couey, came in and kidnapped her out of her bedroom. The dog never barked and the same thing happened in the gruesome murders of the Greone family when Joe Duncan/serial killer/pedophile came inside to kidnap Shasta and Dylan. They had two large pit-bulls and I remember their older brother said it had to be someone they knew because he knew his two dogs would attack a stranger. That was before Duncan was finally caught. However; Duncan told Shasta he thought he would have to kill the two dogs first, but he said all they did was whimper and ran under the dining room table and stayed there the entire time while he bludgeoned three people to death before kidnapping the children.

And there have been other cases where dogs were involved. It has convinced me that dogs are just as unpredictable as humans are.
Just from all I've read its just the feeling I get. I worry there may have been an accident. I could be completely off on my hunch. Either way this poor girl needs to be found and whoever is responsible needs to be caught.

Another poster mentioned Noah Thomas upthread. Hope police have checked and double checked the septic tanks!!!!!!!

Just from all I've read its just the feeling I get. I worry there may have been an accident. I could be completely off on my hunch. Either way this poor girl needs to be found and whoever is responsible needs to be caught.

I understand and we are all worried sick about Diana and want her to return home safe.

What kind of accident? I am not sure I am understanding your theory. Sorry, its been a long day. If she had an accident why wouldn't her parents just call 911 like other parents of children who have accidents?

The only time I have ever heard about a child having an supposed 'accident' and then wound up tossed away like garbage was Casey Anthony's claim. I have searched for years to see if any other parent had ever done that when their child really did have a legitimate accident, and I couldn't find one case where it had ever happened.

I understand and we are all worried sick about Diana and want her to return home safe.

What kind of accident? I am not sure I am understanding your theory. Sorry, its been a long day. If she had an accident why wouldn't her parents just call 911 like other parents of children who have accidents?

The only time I have ever heard about a child having an supposed 'accident' and then wound up tossed away like garbage was Casey Anthony's claim. I have searched for years to see if any other parent had ever done that when their child really did have a legitimate accident, and I couldn't find one case where it had ever happened.
Maybe she got into something that could have been prevented. Hate to say drugs but anythings possible IMO (they make them to look like candy these days). Afraid to lose the other kids to the state. Just a theory. There was a case I read about a few years ago regarding a small child. IIRC he got into someone's drugs and passed on and was hidden somewhere in home. Wish I could remember his name! I just tried to do a Google search about it and I'm so sorry I went there. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member