FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was a place close to the house searched in the very first days

They did. At first they were searching the woods behind where she lived and a pond or lake iirc.

I think LE has known early on she is deceased. If he was into sex trafficking he would have many many photos of other children and I got the impression LE thinks the photos they found were of Diana.

IMO

I wonder what is directing LE to the new search area?

Kudos to the search efforts. I cant imagine in the oppressive heat/humidity and terrain. I pray they can bring this to a conclusion for Diana, her Family and LE. And let this pay for what he has done!

"Lake Kissimmee State Park is a 5,930-acre (24 km²) Florida State Park located on State Road 60, 15 miles (24 km) east of Lake Wales." (Source Wikipedia)

The entrance to the state park would also then be about 20 miles west of Yee-Haw Junction on state road 60. Lake Kissimme and the Kissimme River form a part of the boundary between Osceola and Polk counties if I am reading the map correctly. So the search is expanding East, probably based on cell tower pings?

I wonder what is directing LE to the new search area?

I think hes talking some---- or maybe accidentally answering. I think this dude is not the brightest bulb on the tree and is a big talker. Just from his FB page and every comment was some cheezy, sappy love line, rather than any actual thoughts or conversation, I got that feeling. He gave them his passcode to the phone (which he didnt have to), so I think and hope that this dude likes to talk. They may be asking him certain places and then going off his body language. I hope they are getting close to finding her. I absolutely cannot imagine the process of preparing for both a death and a new life of a child at the exact same time. Heartbreaking.

I really hate this guy. Considering how good he was at worming his way into people's houses, I am surprised he didn't just move on to the next victim. after all, now he will be in prison with no more opportunity of victims. He certainly knew he would get caught.

I think hes talking some---- or maybe accidentally answering. I think this dude is not the brightest bulb on the tree and is a big talker. Just from his FB page and every comment was some cheezy, sappy love line, rather than any actual thoughts or conversation, I got that feeling. He gave them his passcode to the phone (which he didnt have to), so I think and hope that this dude likes to talk. They may be asking him certain places and then going off his body language. I hope they are getting close to finding her. I absolutely cannot imagine the process of preparing for both a death and a new life of a child at the exact same time. Heartbreaking.

I really hate this guy. Considering how good he was at worming his way into people's houses, I am surprised he didn't just move on to the next victim. after all, now he will be in prison with no more opportunity of victims. He certainly knew he would get caught.

Thank You for the insight to his FB. I don't do FB so could not see anything he posted. I hear you. My heart hurts so for the Family. What should be a joyous time in their lives.....is not. Let's hope he keeps on talking. I do wonder tho if his Brother is talking. Brother providing facts regarding vehicles/rides etc. yet had no idea what his own creepy brother was really up to?????

New update on Diana. According to Corey with WINK they are searching in Polk County around the Lake Kissimmee area. It sounds like they have moved the search for Dianna to around this area.

SOURCE:

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/videos/806809116121082/

Maps of the new search! There is a picture with a red circle on it which it indicates the location of Lake Kissimmee.

This just gave me chills. When I was looking at the area around YeeHaw Junction the other day, more specifically at Peavine Trail/Hwy 60, I noticed Peavine Trail leads down to Lake Marian and I wondered if he could have been on that side of Hwy 60 near there and his phone still ping in YeeHaw Junction area.

This just gave me chills. When I was looking at the area around YeeHaw Junction the other day, more specifically at Peavine Trail/Hwy 60, I noticed Peavine Trail leads down to Lake Marian and I wondered if he could have been on that side of Hwy 60 near there and his phone still ping in YeeHaw Junction area.
Are there any type of maps out there that would show what tower a phone would ping to in relation to it's location?

Well, just watched NBC-2 News and it looks like they have left Polk County now. Where is this precious child? I can't help but think she is somewhere in that YeeHaw Junction area. If JG was in Ft Myers within the timeline of 12 - 3 am then he was probably just waiting for her parents to go to sleep. If she really was seen at 2 am then there is just an hour until he was leaving the area. The mother said she covered Diana up at 2 am. I wondered if she noticed if Diana was sleeping soundly or possibly awake? My granddaughter likes to fake sleep a lot, teasing her mom when she gets home from work.

Are there any type of maps out there that would show what tower a phone would ping to in relation to it's location?

Yes there are. I've added cell towers to maps before, did so in the Lonzie Barton Case in FL. Give me a few and I'll go find one. I can add them to the map too if needed

ETA: Cell tower map I picked Orlando but you can move the map to see further.

Kudos to the search efforts. I cant imagine in the oppressive heat/humidity and terrain. I pray they can bring this to a conclusion for Diana, her Family and LE. And let this pay for what he has done!

Yes, the weather is awful here! Hot, humid, and heavy. More rain today as well!

I definitely think LE knows a lot more than they have released and have for quite some time. I think they have been being quiet and letting people "keep talking" since day 1. I think when it comes out there will be more people involved and some shocking developments that have not been previously released. I personally, think, this poor baby is gone and has been since the beginning of this all. So sad and tragic.

Yes there are. I've added cell towers to maps before, did so in the Lonzie Barton Case in FL. Give me a few and I'll go find one. I can add them to the map too if needed

ETA: Cell tower map I picked Orlando but you can move the map to see further.

You guys are awesome! Thank you

It has been pouring down rain in East Lee County off and on all day today. It is like the clouds open up, no thunder, no lightning, just downpour. Then it stops as quickly as it started. The reporter on NBC-2 that was in Polk County was under an umbrella in pouring rain.

I have been in Florida in July only because I had to. It is unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member