FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats weird, is the oil on the stove. I think we're all in agreement that if the stove was turned on at 3am, it would have ingnited way before 7am. Ok, so, now JG is admitting to seeing DA at 3am (?). the oil on the stove almost gives him an alibi, sorta? Who turned on the stove?

I'm having such a hard time with this, does LE really give all this information to a family during an active investigation?

Is anyone else left feeling like "something is rotten in Denmark?" Something just doesn't sit right with me and I'm not sure what...it's just my gut. Maybe there will be more charges filed...or news that came out of his testimony today about an accomplice...something...anything.

I think the oil on the stove is a red herring.

Yeah, i guess it's going to have to be. So, if JG admits to visiting DA, I would assume they can charge him with her disappearance? What's he saying, we hung out for a while, and then she when back into the house.... just a coincidence that
she happen to disappear.

I am Mexican & Italian. my mother's parents were born in Monterrey & Garza Gonzalez, MX. I have listened to interviews in Spanish & noticed the same, if not more discepancies...

I had asked if anyone agrees with me ;*

regardless, RH & UJ are the people I want DA home with. I want DA to witness the birth of her new sibling. I don't want that new child to grow up wondering who the girl is in the photos...

it's strange news press is reporting the "manhunt" being over.

the family lawyer clearly stated: there would be "no stone left unturned. this investigation is not over; not winding down".

he said in the press conference, "there are other follow ups today they are looking into .. possible location of DA".

I thought that was all great news..

The press conference left me with more questions than I had before watching...

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32227021...-says-search-for-9-year-old-is-out-of-options

Busatta said Guerrero told the family he was with Alvarez on the early morning when she went missing. There was no sign of the girl, however, when he was taken into custody.

He said there is also information leading investigators to believe the little girl might have played a part in her own disappearance
What reason would a grown man have for driving quite a distance and visiting a 9 year old girl at 3am?![emoji35]

If the family and LE want to find her, they're going to have to make a deal with the devil.

There weren't enough searchers shown in those published MSM videos to adequately search ALL of the open land and fields around Yeehaw Junction, where his phone was stationary for hours that day. Bad weather and a tropical storm also hampered the search efforts.

Now would be the time for the family to organize private searches in the areas that were previously deemed off limits by LE. If Diana is lying out there in a field somewhere, it's up to them now to find her.

JG knows exactly where she is, and what happened to her. If the family can't organize searches or get enough volunteers to help, then striking a plea deal with JG-----a real sweetheart deal---- is all they have left.

Its almost like we are supposed to figure out what the police/investigators "are not saying"

its weird AF to visit a 9 year old and not see her parents.

Yeah, i guess it's going to have to be. So, if JG admits to visiting DA, I would assume they can charge him with her disappearance? What's he saying, we hung out for a while, and then she when back into the house.... just a coincidence that
she happen to disappear.

If the family and LE want to find her, they're going to have to make a deal with the devil.

There weren't enough searchers shown in those published MSM videos to adequately search ALL of the open land and fields around Yeehaw Junction, where his phone was stationary for hours that day. Bad weather and a tropical storm also hampered the search efforts.

Now would be the time for the family to organize private searches in the areas that were previously deemed off limits by LE. If Diana is lying out there in a field somewhere, it's up to them now to find her.

JG knows exactly where she is, and what happened to her. If the family can't organize searches or get enough volunteers to help, then striking a plea deal with JG-----a real sweetheart deal---- is all they have left.
JG will probably wait till the body is so decomposed that evidence of what he did to her (sorry) isn't found. That's what happened
in the Lonzie Barton case.

Well, I am still where I was from the very beginning---- getting bits and pieces at a time, none of them fit.

I know strange things have been chalked up to "lost in translation" many times. I really do not buy this at all. We have several Spanish speaking members who were the first ones to report odd wording, even before the English version was stated by the parents. I am going to believe our many kind translators who are accurate in their translation and still think word choices are odd.

I do not know what to say about the rest of it. I really don't. It just still feels very off. Now, we hear that she told a sister she was running away and he admits to being there at 3. I will say that out of the blue yesterday, a BIG thought came to me..... what if they were caught? What if HE was caught there or she was caught outside. Could something have happened in the aftermath? I'm not sold on that, but it seems like the time frame of him being there and the time frame of the oil are off. So, either someone else did the oil, he came back, or the oil was a lie.

I would love to know what time he wrecked, where he was, what vehicle he was in, who came to get him, what did they do with the car. I do think if he handed her off, he would have already said, right? Or maybe he is waiting for charges. I mean, why admit to trafficking when your charges are currently only child *advertiser censored*? I don't know. This whole case is very weird and scary to me. All missing kids cases are scary, but this one feels like it could give us knowledge about a world we don't want to know about.

Well, that presser made everything clear as mud. :waitasec:

More confused than ever. There is sooooo much more to this story. I just wish it would hurry and come out.

NOT one clue.. giving up the search. NOT THE FIRST CLUE where she is or what happened to her. IMO law enforcement overpaid. Not even a hint of an answer. Unreal.

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/posts/809963299138997

I am going to do a synopsis of this video so we have it recorded. We are always trying to go back finding things. lol

The beginning is cut off- something about asking him what was going on. LE questioned Mr. Guerrero and JG ended that conversation shortly after with Mr. Jimenz (sounds like the police were having Uribe ask Jorge questions, maybe)

9:52 on May 29, mom actually contacted JG again, he said he was broken down in Orlando and had no way back. LE directed questions to him and he promptly disconnected. She tried numerous more times to contact, but he wouldnt answer.

Theres been some questions about the Amber Alert. The family has a full understanding of what it is and Has been in contact with Mike Scott close contact with family on a daily basis, including weekends. It didnt meet the criteria, according to law enforcement standards. Lee county Attempted 2 amber alerts, but was met with negative results from dept of LE. Thats why it took so long

Also, Jorge was contacted by law enforcement several days later at a construction site in Oke. At that time, he was questioned and was not detained at that time.

As of today, informed by sherriff that exhausted searches in marshes, woods, thicket, marshes in all the counties. Looked in all 3-4-5 times, all with negative results. What has been relayed to family is that based on JG statememnts, there are admissions that place him with Diana approx 3am in Lee County. Assured no stone left unturned. Its not over or winding down, just going in other areas. They contacted Martin in Mexico today, do not believe she is with him (father) and he is not involved with the disappearance.

Lee county follow ups they are looking into today. Possible locations she may be in and that friends and family might have knowledge. The morning he was in the accident shortly after leaving Lee county. he did not call police. Friends, family met with him to retrieve his vehicle and move out of the area. They have been questioned and requestioned- info to the family on a daily basis.

Turning over podium to stepdad.
(continuing in next post)

Well, I am still where I was from the very beginning---- getting bits and pieces at a time, none of them fit.

I know strange things have been chalked up to "lost in translation" many times. I really do not buy this at all. We have several Spanish speaking members who were the first ones to report odd wording, even before the English version was stated by the parents. I am going to believe our many kind translators who are accurate in their translation and still think word choices are odd.

I do not know what to say about the rest of it. I really don't. It just still feels very off. Now, we hear that she told a sister she was running away and he admits to being there at 3. I will say that out of the blue yesterday, a BIG thought came to me..... what if they were caught? What if HE was caught there or she was caught outside. Could something have happened in the aftermath? I'm not sold on that, but it seems like the time frame of him being there and the time frame of the oil are off. So, either someone else did the oil, he came back, or the oil was a lie.

I would love to know what time he wrecked, where he was, what vehicle he was in, who came to get him, what did they do with the car. I do think if he handed her off, he would have already said, right? Or maybe he is waiting for charges. I mean, why admit to trafficking when your charges are currently only child *advertiser censored*? I don't know. This whole case is very weird and scary to me. All missing kids cases are scary, but this one feels like it could give us knowledge about a world we don't want to know about.

I think he was there at 3 a.m. alright, and he turned his phone off after making final contact with Diana.

She told her sister she was running away..........sure she did..........she just didn't tell her with whom.

They can place his phone there up until 3 a.m.------later, his phone starts to ping again much further away.

Between 3 a.m. and 6 a.m., JG is parked somewhere in the vicinity of Diana's house. No one can place him there, for sure, because his phone isn't sending out a signal. Maybe Diana went back to sleep, maybe she overslept, but around 6 a.m. she gets out of bed, tells her sis she is running away......... turns the burner of the stove on as Jorge directed.......and out the door she goes.

This doesn't seem complicated to me at all. Any information that Jorge coughs up is going to be self-serving, so anything he offers up has to be taken with a grain of salt.

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/posts/809963299138997

cont report part 2- Starts at 3:32
(attorney apologizes in advance for Uribe's broken English. I, personally, think its rude. He doesn't need to be like that. His English is great, easy to understand and makes perfect sense. MY OPINION that this attorney is trying hard to convince them of their need for him- part being broken English, when he really speaks fine. Rant over. I donm't like the way it felt he dismissed Uribe)

Stepdad-
Just want to say thank you for deputies and the job they are doing all this time. Dont forget us and our daughter Diana. All the community and people very helpful at this time. Thank you we appreciate it. This is not going to stop us. We will go and see whats going on. We appreciate everything.

mom, with translator-
I want to thank everyone and I just want to ask everyone to (look) for my daughter. I ask people who are helping me find my daughter to keep doing it and keep praying. I know shes ok, shes fine. Jorge, if you have the girl , please let us know. Tell us where she is. Tell us if shes alive or dead, but let us know. Again, I want to thank the community and everyone. I am grateful for what you are doing for my daughter.

Atty- reached out to the federal public defenders office today to see if Jorge could tell us about discussions he had with Diana prior to and around her disappearance and havent received any response yet. Not sure it will be allowed, but anything is possible. Bringing parents up for questions.

I will continue n another post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member