FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I found the boi moms myspace. If she is 23 that means she was 17 when haleigh was born. She has two other kids also. I'm thinking the 2 yr old is not her's.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=395122639

I think this was mentioned earlier, but media says she lives in GA. AND it's curious that there are so many pics of baby Chloe and so few of Hayleigh and her brother...maybe because the baby is the only one she has custody of? :waitasec:

I think this was mentioned earlier, but media says she lives in GA. AND it's curious that there are so many pics of baby Chloe and so few of Hayleigh and her brother...maybe because the baby is the only one she has custody of? :waitasec:

That's what I was thinking also.
She has a comment under general information that made me sick:
Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats thats pretty much it!! Oh yeah and my grown up baby Chad!!

I so hope none of these parents are invovled.

I am curious why the moms bf/father of baby, Chad, is playing games on myspace this evening ie:Chad posted on her myspace that her bought her as his pet tonight.:waitasec:

He doesnt appear distraught. Her friend however posted right before him about Hayleigh missing.

That's what I was thinking also.
She has a comment under general information that made me sick:
Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats thats pretty much it!! Oh yeah and my grown up baby Chad!!

I so hope none of these parents are invovled.

Yes I saw that also.

I am curious why the moms bf/father of baby, Chad, is playing games on myspace this evening ie:Chad posted on her myspace that her bought her as his pet tonight.:waitasec:

He doesnt appear distraught. Her friend however posted right before him about Hayleigh missing.

I don't play the pet game or any game on myspace. I'm hoping it's like someone sent him a message and clicking on it sent a message out.:eek:
His mood does say worried.

I don't play the pet game or any game on myspace. I'm hoping it's like someone sent him a message and clicking on it sent a message out.:eek:
His mood does say worried.

Hmmmm....worried about Hayleigh....worried about his pickup truck....worried can be about alot of things... I hope they find her soon alive, I hope that the family didnt have anything to do with this because it really makes me depressed all the cases out there right now that where domestic in nature involving missing children.

Found this post on news4jax not sure how true it is....
I actually know someone who knows of this family and also lives close by, the 17 year old is the fathers girlfriend who put the child to bed and the 2 year old could be the 17 year olds child, the little girl has a 3 year old brother who has not been mentioned. the 5year old girl and 3 year old boy have the same mother, but the father has had custody of them for a while, not sure why..

So she is 17 ugh!! I'm betting with the crappie reporting on facts it will come out that just the 17 yr old girlfriend, Haleigh,, and the 3 yr old Brother were there. The facts in this case stink. Someone needs to make a statement and set the facts straight.

Still no word guys? Good grief, poor Haleigh. Come home safe precious honey. This is just awful.

I heard the 911 call on Greta and the father was on the 911 call with the girlfriend.

Father and girlfriend are cooperating fully. Mother is cooperating. LE talking to 44 known offenders in the area. A 4 year old brother was in the home sleeping too. LE following up on several leads, but nothing jumping out at them. The child is not known to wander according to family members. (typed as heard on Greta)

Father and girlfriend are cooperating fully. Mother is cooperating. LE talking to 44 known offenders in the area. A 4 year old brother was in the home sleeping too. LE following up on several leads, but nothing jumping out at them. The child is not known to wonder according to family members. (typed as heard on Greta)

have they said anything about a Cousin being there?

Doesn't look good to me :( I hope everyone down there is watching the news incase she really did wander and/or escaped from someone

NO ONE I know would leave their door unlocked and go to bed! I do not leave any of my doors unlocked even during the day!

When my children were 3 years old it was hard to wake them up if they were sleeping. Especially in the middle of the night!

Something is not right here! I agree with you that it does not sound like a stranger abduction! I hope I am wrong as well, PattyCake.

Father came home at that time and said he looked in her room and she was gone and door was open?????:confused:

How many kids was the 19 year old gf raising? and a cousin was there? male/female?

How many kids was the 19 year old gf raising? and a cousin was there? male/female?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=130972&catid=17

I've been reading blogs and news releases and the reports vary. However, most tie in with what LE reported on Greta tonight that there was a 17 year old girlfriend at home with the little girl and her 4 year old brother. The brother was in the same room with Haleigh. There are conflicting reports as to where the girlfriend was at in the home.

I heard the 911 call on Greta and the gf and Haleigh's dad were both calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme