FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure LE has checked out why he has a bandage on the back of his neck. (I didn't notice it there when this all started tho.)

I find it more curious that after being with the FBI for "hours" this morning, as Crystal S. (bio mom's mom) stated...that bio mom ends up at the hospital for "dehydration". I am quite certain the FBI offered her plenty of fluids and didn't have her sweating it out in a hot box somewhere while they interrogated her!

That doesn't look like an abductors route to me. Would they be trying to be seen in the neighborhood for as long as possible? Or would they take the shortest/lowest visibility route from A to B and get the hell out of there.

That looks like a wandering pattern.
I still think it's possible she wandered off through that open door.

Maybe it was done to keep sun out since he was a day sleeper? I just can't see him wearing those cute little things you can buy to cover his eyes to keep light out while sleeping. So instead they put cut up paper sacks in the windows.

on another note: I currently work with families of this type. Most are very poor money managers. They will spend $ on the silliest things...and then don't have $ for important things. Plus we don't know how long he has worked for this company.
Oh, yes, sleep daytime.

What "kind" of family do you mean specifically, of this "type?" They live in a trailer, and he's supporting his children while working. They are young. Please explain.

Am I correct in assuming then, from the dog tracks, that it's unlikely Haleigh fell into the pond (since they still picked up her track all the way to the RR)?

Oh my, GA thinks by being there it will help bring more attention to Haleighs case! LP just put up an award...........Lou Dobbs.............

RC house is all alone in the woods, huh? I thought there where neighbors around back etc..........where is this cindr block pile suppose to be? 50' away???

On his emotional interview from 2/11/09 there's nothing on his neck. See the media links thread (post #25) for link.

I wonder if Haleigh did pee the bed, gf screamed at her and Haleigh was afraid and ran off, got lost?.........no I just changed my mind...........

I am sure LE has checked out why he has a bandage on the back of his neck. (I didn't notice it there when this all started tho.)

I find it more curious that after being with the FBI for "hours" this morning, as Crystal S. (bio mom's mom) stated...that bio mom ends up at the hospital for "dehydration". I am quite certain the FBI offered her plenty of fluids and didn't have her sweating it out in a hot box somewhere while they interrogated her!
OMG. Have you ever had a missing child? Do you know how that feels? I do. I was paralyzed.

Here is an updated image with some markers...

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted acted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing (yellow route).

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.

picture.php
Everywebsleuther put your hands up in the air for JWG!!! Thanks so much! Make sure you cross post all of your hard work to the sticky, dude!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I haven't heard this.

Here's this guy's court record. Can't find his incarceration record. Anyone?

2002-11-123ARREST REPORT - CT 1-ARMED BURGLARY OF A DWELLING,
2002-11-123CT 2-LEWD/LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD, CT 3-PETIT
2003-08-1343SENTENCED AS FOLLOWS: DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY, ORDERED
2003-08-1343TO PAY $255 COURT COST, $250 COST OF PROSECUTION, $50
2003-08-1343COURT FACILITY FEE AND $40 PUBLIC DEFENDER APP FEE,
2003-08-1343SENTENCED TO 7 YEARS DOC WITH 277 DAYS CREDIT TO BE
2003-08-1343FOLLOWED BY 10 YEARS SEX OFFENDER PROBATION AS TO
2003-08-1343COUNTS 1 AND 2, TO RUN CONCURRENT WITH EACH OTHER,
2003-08-1343SENTENCED TO 60 DAYS PCJ WITH 277 DAYS CREDIT AS TO CT
2003-08-13433, UPON RELEASE FROM INCARCERATION SHOULD DEFENDANT BE
2003-08-1343COMMITTED INTO TREATMENT BY THE JIMMY RYCE ACT THE SEX
2003-08-1343OFFENDER PROBATION WILL BE ELIMINATED, COST OF
2003-08-1343SUPERVISION SET AT $10 PER MONTH, TO UNDERGO AND PAY FOR
2003-08-1343DRUG TESTING
2003-08-1344JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE - ENT MIN CIR CT BK PG
2003-08-1345COMMITMENT ISSUED
2003-08-1346ORDER OF SEX OFFENDER PROBATION
2003-08-1346ENT MIN CIR CT BK PG
2003-08-2247CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE AS TO JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE
2003-08-2548CHARGES, COSTS, AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH SENTENCE
2003-08-2548RECORDED OR BK 948 PG 1508
2006-09-2949LETTER FROM FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
2006-09-2950ORDER DECLARING CHAD EUGENE REYNOLDS A SEXUAL PREDATOR

He served 7 years - 277 days, which is I'm assuming what he spent waiting to convicted, and sentenced.
three years later, there is a letter from FDOC? This determines what he will be regsitered as, ie a predator. I don't know when he got out, but obviously he didn't serve his 7 years-277 days, since we know he is out 5 years later, and has absconded as of 2/2/09, and probably on the prowl for his next victim since he seems adventurous per his myspace as of 2/1/09.
Armed burglary with a weapon! followed by count 2 a sexual assault on a minor under 12 years old, and I don't know what count 3 petit is.
His mo is breaking into someone's home with a weapon and assaulting someone under the age of 12, and petit,?
I am so angry right now!
Of all the people to put back out on the streets!

could they have gotten in fight:bang:

That doesn't look like an abductors route to me. Would they be trying to be seen in the neighborhood for as long as possible? Or would they take the shortest/lowest visibility route from A to B and get the hell out of there.

That looks like a wandering pattern.

Agreed... but am thinking to earlier that day she was playing with her "friends" and maybe the bloodhounds tracked on those scents as well.

I still think it's possible she wandered off through that open door.

I think it is likely. I am torn between she had a horrible accident out wandering around alone and that she crossed paths with the never ending population of predators condensed into this area.

Are the two men seen at the railroad tracks a valid tip, or is that a rumor from a blog? It sure seems like her feet stopped hitting the ground at the tracks.

Oh my, GA thinks by being there it will help bring more attention to Haleighs case! LP just put up an award...........Lou Dobbs.............

RC house is all alone in the woods, huh? I thought there where neighbors around back etc..........where is this cindr block pile suppose to be? 50' away???
I saw some under the edge of the trailer when the camera panned...

Panthera, do you mean wandered off and got lost/drowned or wandered off and got abducted? If she got lost or drowned she would have been found by now.
I was thinking wandered off and got lost or drowned. But then again, you're right, she probably would've been found already. :waitasec: I'm just not getting my mind around the stranger abuction yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV