FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think so...Misty's bro bought his trailer 9/08 (I get the impression he lives there). RC rents his trailer (previous post was a rental ad 10/08). Probably doesn't mean anything, just compiling facts.

Oklawaha is on the other side of the Ocala National Forest. If someone wanted to run I could see them going to ONF. They have like rainbow groups and stuff that camp out in there, good place for someone to disapear and possibly make their way across to Putnam.

Gives me the chills because I can see a possibility, too coincidental.

Yes, Misty, dad's gf, said Haleigh is smart.
Ron, Haleigh's dad describes her as well behaved, and sweet.
Crystal, Haleigh's mom uses the word "brat" to describe her on her myspace.
Turner's syndrome has a symptom of being energetic.iirc, and jmo

Turners syndrome per Wikipedia:

Turner syndrome or Ullrich-Turner syndrome (also known as "Gonadal dysgenesis"[1]:550 ) encompasses several conditions, of which monosomy X is most common. It is a chromosomal disorder affecting females in which all or part of one of the X chromosomes is absent. Occurring in 1 out of every 2500 girls, the syndrome manifests itself in a number of ways. There are characteristic physical abnormalities, such as short stature, lymphoedema, broad chest, low hairline, low-set ears, and webbed neck. Girls with TS typically experience gonadal dysfunction with subsequent amenorrhea and infertility. Concurrent health concerns are also frequently present, including congenital heart disease, hypothyroidism, ophthalmological problems, and otological concerns. [2] Finally, a specific pattern of cognitive deficits is often observed, with particular difficulties in visuospatial, mathematic, and memory areas.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turners_syndrome

No.... not snarkin' on the smoking... believe me! What my interest was in that he had a Band-Aid on "something" but yet smoked in public. What does he want to disclose? What does he not want to disclose? KWIM? Gettin' too deep maybe...

I don't think I'm getting what you are trying to say :confused: Chalk it up to a blonde moment or lack of sleep, but I am so confused.

Anyone getting the feeling that she was abducted but still alive? I kinda do now...

JWG... Where are the railroad tracks located? Near that Bluff Road?

I still think it's possible she wandered off through that open door.

Wandering, maybee looking for the person who is supposed to be looking after her?? Could be like some say, The GF was not at the house , child woke up looking for the GF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterfly
At the risk of coming off a complete idiot, WTH is CUNEIFORM????? :waitasec:

I know, I could just look it up....but what's the fun in THAT?

:clown:

it is one of the earliest forms of human expression (I imagine just after grunting) LOL

omg lmao :crazy:
Nurse,
Reading for months, and now two cases....back to back, my brain is mush and my heart is heavy.
I soooo needed that bit of comic relief...THANK YOUUU!:blowkiss:

I think I heard on the TV a few minutes ago that the mattresses were placed right on the floor - there were no boxsprings. Plus the grandmother said she has not wet the bed for 2 years or so. This worries me.

But that grandma didn't see her all the time. Biomom got her 2 weeks a month which would be Frid. night to Sun. before she had to be returned, unless bio lives with momma I dont see where she really saw her that much. She has done nothing much other than bash Ronald and Misty in every interview and hasn't offered much else.

I think it is likely. I am torn between she had a horrible accident out wandering around alone and that she crossed paths with the never ending population of predators condensed into this area.

Are the two men seen at the railroad tracks a valid tip, or is that a rumor from a blog? It sure seems like her feet stopped hitting the ground at the tracks.
At first I thought she might have fallen off the dock until I heard she was afraid of water. And that area's been searched, right? If she didn't wander off, I'm suspicious of the g/f or some friends she might have had in the mobile home. Her not hearing anybody come into the house and just noticing Haleigh missing right before RC comes home from work raises a red flag for me. I can also see a 17 y/o becoming inpatient with a bedwetting 5 y/o who wasn't her daughter, as well as having the boy to care for too. MOO

He served 7 years - 277 days, which is I'm assuming what he spent waiting to convicted, and sentenced.
three years later, there is a letter from FDOC? This determines what he will be regsitered as, ie a predator. I don't know when he got out, but obviously he didn't serve his 7 years-277 days, since we know he is out 5 years later, and has absconded as of 2/2/09, and probably on the prowl for his next victim since he seems adventurous per his myspace as of 2/1/09.
Armed burglary with a weapon! followed by count 2, and I don't know what count 3 petit is.
I am so angry right now!
Of all the people to put back out on the streets!

7 years minus time served is 6.25 years. If he behaved he could earn time off, up to 15% of his total sentence, that would be 383 days which gets us to 5 years 3 months give or take a day. I don't get why they release them. If you have to ad the word predator to their label, why turn them out with people that don't expect to be attacked in their daily life. If they are going to label them as predators, I think the public should be able to take that warning seriously and protect ourselves from them. Like we do with an other deadly predator that ventures into our living spaces.

At the risk of coming off a complete idiot, WTH is CUNEIFORM????? :waitasec:

I know, I could just look it up....but what's the fun in THAT?

:clown:

lol

Cuneiform is not a language, it's an alphabet;) A form of Akkadian and Hittite language, among others...I know it was used in ancient Egypt, I think it is considered Sumerian first? I can't remember.

O/T I love Dr. Bob Brier and listen to his lectures a lot...kind of a dork about that;)

I think it is likely. I am torn between she had a horrible accident out wandering around alone and that she crossed paths with the never ending population of predators condensed into this area.

Are the two men seen at the railroad tracks a valid tip, or is that a rumor from a blog? It sure seems like her feet stopped hitting the ground at the tracks.

LE should check to see if he served time with especially in a cell with any of the SOs in this area. Especially the guy just doors away!!!!

Did I miss something, or was it ever said the deadbolt was on the screen door and not the "main" door? And is it a regular screen door or a security door, which would be heavier and could have a deadbolt? :confused:

I think you are correct it is a security/glass/screen door where you open a window on the door allowing air to come through the screen then close for security.

WHY WOULD YOU NEED A DEADBOLT LOCK ON A SCREEN DOOR??? My bold!! You can take anything and rip the screen to unlock door on a regular screen door. I remember 50+ years ago we slept with the front and back doors open in summer and had the little latch thing locking the screen doors. Also same with windows. Certainly wasn't secure but guess my parents and everyone else thought it was. Man times have certainly changed!!!

I find it more curious that after being with the FBI for "hours" this morning, as Crystal S. (bio mom's mom) stated...that bio mom ends up at the hospital for "dehydration". I am quite certain the FBI offered her plenty of fluids and didn't have her sweating it out in a hot box somewhere while they interrogated her!

I think the poor woman is probably not eating/drinking (like her mom said) and might even have stress-induced diarrhea, which would contribute to dehydration.

I don't think I'm getting what you are trying to say :confused: Chalk it up to a blonde moment or lack of sleep, but I am so confused.

Okay: Maybe it's just a zit and he didn't want the country to see it. But that doesn't make sense, because who cares about a zit at a time like this. Like Wandering said, you don't care because you want your daughter back.

Then, there's if this is a tat, what kind of tat is it? Did LE say "You better cover that up"?

To me, it makes no sense that you cover up a zit in a time like this. I'd be zits and all. HOWEVER, if LE told me to cover up a gang/white supremist tat, you better bet I would.

Again, I'm not reading into that much detail, just pondering, and didn't know there would be so much questioning into it. I'm sorry for whomever I have upset. (((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member