FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oklawaha is on the other side of the Ocala National Forest. If someone wanted to run I could see them going to ONF. They have like rainbow groups and stuff that camp out in there, good place for someone to disapear and possibly make their way across to Putnam.

Gives me the chills because I can see a possibility, too coincidental.

Maybe he didn't run. Maybe he has been abducted by someone that didn't care for a sexual predator living near their child and feeling like if they lowered their guard for 10 minutes or slept to deeply the price could be too high to tolerate. We have had a handful of vigilante stuff happen up here with the RSO, and those are just the times we know something vigilante happened. I wonder how many of the absconded SO aren't ever going to show up?

Oklawaha is on the other side of the Ocala National Forest. If someone wanted to run I could see them going to ONF. They have like rainbow groups and stuff that camp out in there, good place for someone to disapear and possibly make their way across to Putnam.

Gives me the chills because I can see a possibility, too coincidental.

Good point! I was wondering if there was something like that around there--maybe camping out like that monster Duncan did!

Could this be a hoax for the REWARD $$$??

This thought came to me when they showed the REWARD amount ($31,000) before cutting to a commerical on NG..Just prior to this they said the bio-mom (who I don't trust way more then Misty) hasn't had a poly yet..They also said it seems like it's someone who knows the family, probably the inside of the house, & that dad works nights..

There's also a rumor (?) she has life ins. on both kids..It's a fact she's in contempt for non-payment of child support so she's in desperate need of $$$..She may also still have a drug problem?

Most know the huge REWARD $$$ offered in Caylee's case..That was far more ($225,000) but nobody would know that in advance..They could be waiting right now for it to go up which it probably will.

I can see bio-mom (or other family member if it's not her) setting it up with someone Haleigh doesn't know & can't identify..This person will eventually drop her off at a location that's not too public where some other person (not directly involved with the napping) is waiting..They 'find' her & call 911..I assume this person gets the $$$? & the rest of the plan (spitting $$$ up) goes down.

Does anyone else think this could be possible or am I way off base?

My attacker traveled along the railroad after he escaped from prison and we owned 2 acres so house was away and fenced from the rarely used tracks. He decided he liked the color of our house and broke in. I don't like the railroad tracks. How close are they to the house? I looked at the great map by JWG and didn't see them but I am blind and blonde!

7 years minus time served is 6.25 years. If he behaved he could earn time off, up to 15% of his total sentence, that would be 383 days which gets us to 5 years 3 months give or take a day. I don't get why they release them. If you have to ad the word predator to their label, why turn them out with people that don't expect to be attacked in their daily life. If they are going to label them as predators, I think the public should be able to take that warning seriously and protect ourselves from them. Like we do with an other deadly predator that ventures into our living spaces.

I wonder if LE is looking at this angle. This man's last offense was committed in Putnam County and his victim was under 12 years of age.

I think I heard on the TV a few minutes ago that the mattresses were placed right on the floor - there were no boxsprings. Plus the grandmother said she has not wet the bed for 2 years or so. This worries me.

Grandma also said (if my memory is working correctly) "they must've given Haleigh too much to drink before bedtime or Haleigh was stressed and afraid to go to the bathroom before going to bed"

Then she added: If the bed is wet all the way through to the mattress, you flip it over!

um...yea. okie dokie

Good point! I was wondering if there was something like that around there--maybe camping out like that monster Duncan did!

Duncan... that **** ... His case was in my neck of the woods, and that is TOTALLY plausible. And, she MAY still be alive, like Duncan (expletive) case.

This thought came to me when they showed the REWARD amount ($31,000) before cutting to a commerical on NG..Just prior to this they said the bio-mom (who I don't trust way more then Misty) hasn't had a poly yet..They also said it seems like it's someone who knows the family, probably the inside of the house, & that dad works nights..

There's also a rumor (?) she has life ins. on both kids..It's a fact she's in contempt for non-payment of child support so she's in desperate need of $$$..She may also still have a drug problem?

Most know the huge REWARD $$$ offered in Caylee's case..That was far more ($225,000) but nobody would know that in advance..They could be waiting right now for it to go up which it probably will.

I can see bio-mom (or other family member if it's not her) setting it up with someone Haleigh doesn't know & can't identify..This person will eventually drop her off at a location that's not too public where some other person (not directly involved with the napping) is waiting..They 'find' her & call 911..I assume this person gets the $$$? & the rest of the plan (spitting $$$ up) goes down.

ANYTHING is possible right now... And I'm partial to the name Amy sooo...

Interesting, but so many variables & chances for it to screw up I just have trouble picturing it going down that way...

Okay, I THINK I'm caught up now...

JWG, wow, your maps have been great. Thank you so much!

Slighty O/T, but do any of you remember the Law and Order episode about the girl with the variation of Turners syndrome? And how they thought her boyfriend was a pedophile, and dated her because she looked young, and sometimes they don't develop secondary sex characteristics?

Not saying that has any bearing at all here, and I know the syndrome was probably VERY misrepresented (hey, it's tv...especially L&O)

I just happened to think of it when I heard what she had...anyway. I don't think it has anything to do with the case, per se, just popped in my mind.

Walmart Chad last name R. is a child sexual predator.
He is 25 years old. same age as Haleigh's dad.

Crystal the mom, is engaged to a man whose name is Chad, don't know last name. He is 29 years old.

Two different Chads

There is another Crystal, who is the sister of Haleigh's dad. So she would be an aunt.

Bio's Chad's last name if Griffis, which is the same as biomom's mother..Marie Griffis

My attacker traveled along the railroad after he escaped from prison and we owned 2 acres so house was away and fenced from the rarely used tracks. He decided he liked the color of our house and broke in. I don't like the railroad tracks. How close are they to the house? I looked at the great map by JWG and didn't see them but I am blind and blonde!
Sdavidson, I truly am so sorry for what happened to you! Your own situation just goes to show (once again) that crime can be random and committed by strangers. I was able to ID the tracks in JWG's picture by the straight lines right behind the trailer park. Go back and see if you know what I mean. They seriously were not that far from the home.....

(aside....sexual~predator~chad left a car friend's car broken down in a walmart... I wonder if there were any railroad tracks in the area that he could have hopped a ride)

I think you are correct it is a security/glass/screen door where you open a window on the door allowing air to come through the screen then close for security.

WHY WOULD YOU NEED A DEADBOLT LOCK ON A SCREEN DOOR??? My bold!! You can take anything and rip the screen to unlock door on a regular screen door. I remember 50+ years ago we slept with the front and back doors open in summer and had the little latch thing locking the screen doors. Also same with windows. Certainly wasn't secure but guess my parents and everyone else thought it was. Man times have certainly changed!!!

Yes older screen doors had locks/latches made to hold them shut from the wind banging them, not to keep out murderers and SO's

Duncan... that **** ... His case was in my neck of the woods, and that is TOTALLY plausible. And, she MAY still be alive, like Duncan (expletive) case.

Seems like the men have camping gear, given the father's propensity to stay in a tent near the house.

I wish this search would please consider Sleuthster's idea asap.

I wonder if LE is looking at this angle. This man's last offense was committed in Putnam County and his victim was under 12 years of age.

I hope so... I want to know if there are Reynold's in this area..

Perfect time to groom a child... 2 months... as well as weasel into Misty's life.. And prolly the reason she's lying: She doesn't want her boyfriend to know of her OTHER boyfriend, the guy who "stole" Haleigh, and also the reason for no forced entry. The cinder block could be used to block the door LEAVING the house....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV