FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma also said (if my memory is working correctly) "they must've given Haleigh too much to drink before bedtime or Haleigh was stressed and afraid to go to the bathroom before going to bed"

Then she added: If the bed is wet all the way through to the mattress, you flip it over!

um...yea. okie dokie
An astute poster mentioned it could have been her little brother who wet on the blanket and not Haleigh. Makes more sense to me.

I don't trust anything Maternal Gma says right now. Sour grapes. How would she know what goes on with Haleigh on a day to day basis?!

Oh, yes, sleep daytime.

What "kind" of family do you mean specifically, of this "type?" They live in a trailer, and he's supporting his children while working. They are young. Please explain.

There is more to this than their youth and the fact that he has a job. I started typing exactly what I meant and was afraid that people would think I was judging these people. I am in no way meaning to judge them. But there are a lot of things we are seeing in interviews...and hearing about...that are making us go..."hmmmm" and causing us to scratch our heads.

Okay: Maybe it's just a zit and he didn't want the country to see it. But that doesn't make sense, because who cares about a zit at a time like this. Like Wandering said, you don't care because you want your daughter back.

Then, there's if this is a tat, what kind of tat is it? Did LE say "You better cover that up"?

To me, it makes no sense that you cover up a zit in a time like this. I'd be zits and all. HOWEVER, if LE told me to cover up a gang/white supremist tat, you better bet I would.

Again, I'm not reading into that much detail, just pondering, and didn't know there would be so much questioning into it. I'm sorry for whomever I have upset. (((hugs)))

Ok, I see. Yes, I agree. Who would worry about covering up something unless it was a serious concern? My initial thought was that maybe he was frantically running around in the wooded area looking for Haleigh. It is thick brush and he could have gotten some nasty scratches. He doesn't have scratches elsewhere though, so that doesn't make since. I think your theory of a suspicious tat is right on.

Okay: Maybe it's just a zit and he didn't want the country to see it. But that doesn't make sense, because who cares about a zit at a time like this. Like Wandering said, you don't care because you want your daughter back.

Then, there's if this is a tat, what kind of tat is it? Did LE say "You better cover that up"?

To me, it makes no sense that you cover up a zit in a time like this. I'd be zits and all. HOWEVER, if LE told me to cover up a gang/white supremist tat, you better bet I would.

Again, I'm not reading into that much detail, just pondering, and didn't know there would be so much questioning into it. I'm sorry for whomever I have upset. (((hugs)))

That's why I heart WS- we can spend hours discecting zits on someone's neck! :eek:

That Chad R. (the SO) - his myspace saying 'adventurous' is a little creepy/scary. It could mean nothing. It could mean just what it says. On his myspace, none of his friends seem to be too worried about it - one of the girls who left a comment apparently didn't even KNOW he was missing bc she told him to call her bc she had something to tell him.

The SO that absconded is named C. Reynolds. The poster I quoted originally said that their is a 73 year old Reynolds in the area. Maybe this SO was out of jail and went to see a relative, possibly a grandparent, and noticed Haleigh. He then worked out a plan to abduct her and that inlcuded disappearing, so as not to be found and questioned.:confused: Just a thought.

An astute poster mentioned it could have been her little brother who wet on the blanket and not Haleigh. Makes more sense to me.

I don't trust anything Maternal Gma says right now. Sour grapes. How would she know what goes on with Haleigh on a day to day basis?!

ITA! I have noticed that throughout-That is why they have separate 'camps' (as Ron said).

Here is an updated image with some markers...

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted acted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing (yellow route).

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.

picture.php

bump Great job!

Leading theory for me at the moment.:

Bio mom is behind it, but didn't do it herself. She had friends do it. She took advantage of GFs irresponsibility and immaturity. Dad is blameless but still not someone I'd care to have a beer with.

Is there a reason for that name. the only one I find is 73 years old man

Is there a way to check out if he is related to this
Chad R. ?
We need to see if we can place him in this area, via family or ex con friends, or pre prison friends. Especially that house.
I'm thinking maybe he knows the SO doors down, or the landlord rents to another SO, so he could know him.
But to disappear early morning 9 days before Haleigh is too coinky dink for me. He is the same age as Ronald C. so they may have gone to school together, or , ok I'm rambling, stressed out. I time out myself. I'm so upset.

At first I thought she might have fallen off the dock until I heard she was afraid of water. And that area's been searched, right? If she didn't wander off, I'm suspicious of the g/f or some friends she might have had in the mobile home. Her not hearing anybody come into the house and just noticing Haleigh missing right before RC comes home from work raises a red flag for me. I can also see a 17 y/o becoming inpatient with a bedwetting 5 y/o who wasn't her daughter, as well as having the boy to care for too. MOO

Bold above is mine

Panthera,

I keep going back to the same thoughts.....and even moreso when I read the Police Report and the fact this g/f JUST turned 17 this past December. Very young and Very immature and from the vids and JMO, not very educated....enough so that caring for two young children would probably get on her nerves or at the very least, make someone very frustrated.

I did it, my daughters did it (babysitting) and I know a lot of mature 17 yr. olds but not all 17 yr. olds are cut out to take care of two little ones.

Bio's Chad's last name if Griffis, which is the same as biomom's mother..Marie Griffis

Bio mom's fiance, Chad, is the son of Marie Griffis' current husband... aka Bio mom's step-brother.... yep... not makin this up

I wonder if LE is looking at this angle. This man's last offense was committed in Putnam County and his victim was under 12 years of age.

I thought RSO were not allowed to have myspace pages? Or be around anyone under the age of 18? There are pictures of him drinking on there, around family members toddlers, and if you look at the videos he subscribes to, well the two girls say they are 18 but they look younger than that to me. And one of the girls he is the ONLY subscriber to her videos.

He is last logged in 2-01-09, his missing poster says he is last seen at 2am the following morning. I don't think he is just run around loose and not contacting all these people who seemed to be footing the bill for his party lifestyle. If he wasn't a SO and had disappoeared 11 days ago, without a siting or a call from him, we would all think something horrible happened to him. Being a SO it almost seems more likely.

Ok, I see. Yes, I agree. Who would worry about covering up something unless it was a serious concern? My initial thought was that maybe he was frantically running around in the wooded area looking for Haleigh. It is thick brush and he could have gotten some nasty scratches. He doesn't have scratches elsewhere though, so that doesn't make since. I think your theory of a suspicious tat is right on.
oh yes... and it was a new bandaid (nurse knows a freshly stretched bandaid when she sees one....)... one of the large kind made to fit over joints (double butterflyed). So what's to hide that is worse than the police records (drug charges...numerous) that are already public information? Perhaps he does not realize what we can all easily see in terms of his police records. Not sure. Either way he either had attack of the killer mosquito that abcessed or he is covering something...much like we will see people in the army do with piercings during the duty day. Just all my opinion of course peeps :)

The SO that absconded is named C. Reynolds. The poster I quoted originally said that their is a 73 year old Reynolds in the area. Maybe this SO was out of jail and went to see a relative, possibly a grandparent, and noticed Haleigh. He then worked out a plan to abduct her and that inlcuded disappearing, so as not to be found and questioned.:confused: Just a thought.

CRAP! Did you get an address?

That's a good idea... spending time with grandparent and playing with kids in the neighborhood, becoming friendly with their parents, and, look, Misty is alone because her BF is working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett