ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 1983-10-29
Race WHITE Offense Date 2002-12-12 Source State FL
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA (MORE THAN 20 GRAMS) Gender M

14 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
First Name RONALD Middle Name LEMYLES Last Name CUMMINGS
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES (OTHER THAN COCAINE, HEROIN, OPIUM, OR MARIJUANA) Gender M

15 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESS METHAMPHETAMINE Gender M

16 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESS MDMA Gender M

17 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESS GHB Gender M

18 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A OPIUM - POSSESSION (LESS THAN 10 GRAMS) Gender M

19 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A HEROIN - POSSESSION (LESS THAN 10 GRAMS) Gender

20 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0893.13.6A COCAINE - POSSESSION Gender M

21 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Offense 0499.03 Gender M

22 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Race WHITE Offense Date 2001-10-23 Source State FL
Offense 0784.011 MISDEMEANOR - ASSAULT Gender M

23 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Race WHITE Offense Date 2001-01-02 Source State FL
Offense 0322.16 Gender M

24 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
Race WHITE Offense Date 2001-05-20 Source State FL
Offense 0569.11.1 Gender M

The number of different drugs that he was busted with on 2/12/02 suggests that he was dealing. At 17 years old? Heroin?!

That was 7 years ago, so he may have learned his lesson. But if he has gotten back into it, he might have owed someone money, and this is retaliation. It happens....

We haven't heard HOW LONG dad has worked for PDM tho. O/T now my DH wants to check into going to work for them. They build bridges (one in particular they talked about weighed like 467 tons!) and all this economic stimulus carp - well that's exactly what Obama is talking about - repairing and renovating infrastructure - roads and BRIDGES!!! This company is going to make some serious serious money in the next few years.

How long has dad worked for them.

I think the post (can't remember whose?) about being tested to work in his industry is a good one. It's pretty much mandatory across the board for OSHA in our state to have random tests when you work with machinery. And though its strongly suggested by OSHA, its required by many workman's comp insurance companies.

Let me be more specific, having been in human resources for a subcontractor. OSHA does not REGULATE in my state that an employer requires drug tests, but they HIGHLY SUGGEST it in order to provide a safe environment and have less of a risk of injury on the job for other employees.

Their Workman's Comp company would be more apt to enforce the requirement.

I would like to know more about the day / she dissapeared.
What time did she wake up / what was for breakfast / did she go to school / does she ride the school bus/ did she get off the bus? Does she school for 1/2 a day or all day?What did she do when she got home? What did she have for dinner? What time did she get her bathe?

We know she went to bed at 8 pm / they had the AC man there & family members... something just is wrong!!!

Hi Cheko ;}

Do we know for sure the AC man was there working or was he with his buds, the nephew and brother?

All I can say about his work is go to PDM's website and really look at that organization. They are BIG! And they don't play around. In one of their videos about what they do - they show an employee snack room type thingy and the big OSHA sign is there about how many days its been since a workplace accident. The number in that video was like 1832 days!! Both DH and I noticed that immediately. Of course, they could have been staged but this company is high class. I would think they would very routinely drug test.

Ya know what, I think you're right. I just looked at them. I do know that OSHA doesn't test like they should, though. I also know that the lead site bosses let the men know when their time is coming up, too. I have a friend whose hubby helped build the new Linc Field in Philly. He used to complain about the people that did stuff and said it was crappy they escaped testing. Maybe some construction sites are more npoticed than others? Idk, again just speculating. I'm still searching for records. I know there has to be something on C, something I haven't found.

I think it is sour grapes and bordering on motive here. They need to shut up and present themselves as adults who are more worried about Haleigh instead of ripping the father to shreds publically.

Her story is not true according to the court reports. She was notified and her attorney responded. She isn't telling the whole story.

I agree they need to shut up and the tv hosts need to stop having them on since they don't know jack about what is going on anyway.

One thing about the g/f tonight on Greta - whe she was asked about the "back door being open" she looked down and to the left - that is a very distinct sign of deception. Watch the rerun or the video once it gets posted and see. Her arms crossed displays a very defensive posture.
Well, she was the only one with the children when it happened. She could very well feel on the spot.

Let me be more specific, having been in human resources for a subcontractor. OSHA does not REGULATE in my state that an employer requires drug tests, but they HIGHLY SUGGEST it in order to provide a safe environment and have less of a risk of injury on the job for other employees.

Yep yep yep...This is what I was trying to say, just didn't know how to word it. Thanks.

I know that LE says they are treating this as an abduction, however....
They also said that Caylee was being treated as a missing child, despite the decomp smell in the car..

I think honestly, when any evidence comes back, this case will take a huge turn..

God forbid..

Wow. No way I can catch up on these threads. I think I last posted and read on #2...

I'm sure you've all discussed, but I got a total Susan Smith vibe from the GF. The mom seemed odd on NG but I think she was trying to make herself look good compared to the dad. FWIW NG and her TH's said he seemed genuine, they seem to put a lot of weight on the quick offer of a poly.

I got the S Smith from bio mom the other day, then when dad came on I really freaked, comparing the two/three of them.... :eek:

Not saying any of them have anything to do with this but the de javu..(sp?)

Well, she was the only one with the children when it happened. She could very well feel on the spot.
feeling put on the spot and being deceptive in your body language and facial movements are two different things.

True, but he said he had her for 3 years which would make the baby a year old or less..even still I wonder why they would choose him with only 4 years of good behavior to be trusted with a 1 year old.:waitasec:
Like I said, not trying to be too judgmental because I think its wonderful that a man can take custody of his kids and work through it..(like my own husband)
I am set right now on the gf..she can't keep her story straight for nothing..tears mean nothing to me, truth does, and I have seen her today 3 times give different statements.. Scary to think of what might have really happened.
Yes, I'm with you on that. Telling it different every time.

We have our business in Wis OSHA does not regulate drug testing here!
Neither does WC....last yr I knew one of our workers were using I called a mandatory drug test. We could NOT get rid of the worker for using drugs he tested positive. It is against the law in Wi to use a drug test AGAINST a worker. Go figure that one out!!!!!

I got the S Smith from bio mom the other day, then when dad came on I really freaked, comparing the two/three of them.... :eek:

Not saying any of them have anything to do with this but the de javu..(sp?)

The bio mom has removed the 53 photos from her myspace.....Like
Trenton's Mom Melinda removed all of his after he went missing. Why
wouldn't you want her picture on myspace?

Working such long hours at night and having two kids...when did he find the time to cook drugs? Wouldn't LE have found signs already if he was making any kind of drugs? He would be busted and in jail in a heartbeat, imo. I don't see it.

Really. Plus it was said that he took her to bus stop and picked her up in afternoon. that is why he worked nights and ya gotta sleep sometime, so that doesn't leave many hours in the day for making and dealing drugs.

Also, I am sure he has random drug tests and maybe he grew up some when he had to take responsibility of the kids.

feeling put on the spot and being deceptive in your body language and facial movements are two different things.
I don't think that would hold up in court. BUT, didn't NG say she took two lie detector tests?
Why would she need two?
A TH on NG proposed that the GF could have been doing something that kept her from waking up. I'm assuming drugs.

The bio mom has removed the 53 photos from her myspace.....Like
Trenton's Mom Melinda removed all of his after he went missing. Why
wouldn't you want her picture on myspace?

Maybe hoping she could get media licensing money like KC's lawyer did?

Hi Cheko ;}

Do we know for sure the AC man was there working or was he with his buds, the nephew and brother?

Hi Scandi!!!!

Nope we only have the g/f word on it......as far as I know. She seems to have all the answers yet knows nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487