FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JAN 30, 2020
Massive Search Continues for Missing Newborn After Triple Homicide, Father’s Body Found
[...]

Officials said there was no evidence found that the baby was with his father in Pasco County. ...

[...]

Inside the van were old receipts and a baby pacifier but no signs of the baby, Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said. ...

[...]

Family members said Arlety Garcia Valdes was baby Andrew's mother, Isabela Valdes was her mother, and Gonzalez her grandmother. Ernesto Caballeiro and Arlety Garcia Valdes had an off and on again relationship recently, the family members said.

Records show Caballeiro started a business called Nesty School Services in 2018, and chopper footage showed five yellow school buses in his backyard.

[...]

"Our detectives continue to work tirelessly on this tragic case as we desperately seek any information on the whereabouts of this innocent baby," Miami-Dade Police Director Alfredo Ramirez said in a statement.

[...]

I’m familiar with Florida and was just picturing in my mind the route allll across the entire stare. But seeing that map sucks
Worst case scenario The
Poor baby was tossed probably or hastily buried. somewhere Along those roads. Hoping for a miracle though.

Madeleine Wright on Twitter
Deputies with @PascoSheriff are considering the grim possibility 1-week-old Andrew Caballeiro may be dead. This is the route deputies believe his father took from SW Miami-Dade to Branton. If you’ve seen a pick axe or a freshly dug site anywhere along this route, call police.
EPiKP2uWsAAUhK4.jpg

8:48 AM - 30 Jan 2020

JAN 30, 2020
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article239791693.html
[...]

On Wednesday evening, Pasco County Sheriff Chris Rocco said he held out hope Andrew was still alive after a witness told deputies that a blond woman was seen near the white van...

But by Thursday morning, a spokeswoman for the sheriff’s office said the timeline suggested the woman, if she was at the scene, was there several hours after Ernesto Caballeiro, 49, killed himself.

[...]

Detectives knew almost immediately that Caballeiro was the killer, according to law enforcement sources, because surveillance video showed him arriving home just after 10 a.m. Tuesday, then leaving about an hour later. And the footage appeared to show him holding his AR-15 rifle and the newborn child.

[...]

An AR-15 was next to his body, sources say.

Inside the van, Hunter said, deputies found some cash, old receipts and a pacifier. There was no child’s car seat and no sign of any digging tool, like a shovel, Hunter said. ...

“There was no indication the baby was in Pasco,” Hunter said.

[...]

Went down rabbit hole on bio mom's FB and my hinky meter is back on.

He wanted that baby.
IMO Andrew could be alive.

Also his half sister would be older than 6 ( JMO)
I would check all his realitives pronto
MOO
Ties to Cuba
Connect the dots.
This generation of 3 he wiped out makes me so angry for these beautiful women.
He knew he could not run.
Where is Andrew?
What is his DOB the correct age!!!
Could someone be slipping him away disguised as newborn girl now.
MOO
This was a cold blooded assassination.

So anywhere between the house and where his dead body was found - hate to say this but did they thoroughly search the surrounding area ? He could have killed the baby there then shot himself ? jmo
Reportedly, they conducted a full search of the area including the use of bloodhounds. They sound confident that the baby wasn't there but I can't help but want them to do it again. Andrew is a tiny human and we see grown adults missed in these searches over and over again. :( MOO

I think he took the child BECAUSE he was a boy and I'm thinking it was a male thing of wanting 'his son/boy' with him. However it sounds as if he left without any proper supplies for the baby and I think the baby died accidentally and hence why he committed suicide.

IMOO

I hope MSM comes out soon with interviews with bio moms friends so we can discuss.

One close friend trying to help with funerals now.
And many reaching out in communities to find Andrew.
I think LE is holding back some info but really the murderer is dead of self inflicted assault rifle AR. ( see link above)

I know time is critical.

Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco sais the newborn may still be in South Florida.
Baby at center of Amber Alert may still be in South Florida

"The most promising investigative leads to the whereabouts of Baby Andrew remain within Miami Dade County at this time," the agency said.

The Pasco County Sheriff's Office announced Thursday morning it has found no evidence at the scene that confirms Andrew Caballeiro was with Ernesto Caballeiro in Pasco County.

"All we care about is that little Andrew is OK. All we care about is that we get that baby back," Nocco said. "There was no car seat in the vehicle. The baby may be anywhere in the state."
Desperate search continues for missing week-old baby after father found dead

Detective Argemis Colome of the Miami-Dade Police Department told Patch that one hope is the child was turned over to a shelter, fire house or hospital.

"That's the hope we're having right now aside from whatever investigative lead they may be following," Colome acknowledged. "Who knows? He might have taken him to a smaller town, turns him in there and nobody knows what's going on."

To report a tip, call 9-1-1 or call Miami-Dade police at 305-471-2400.
Miami-Dade Police Hopeful Missing Newborn Will Be Found

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico