GUILTY FL - Astronaut Lisa Nowak arrested in kidnap attempt, 5 Feb 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this is such a bizarre love triangle.

I really feel sorry for her kids. Being a youngster in this world is tough enough without your parents embarrassig you, abandoning you, and putting your feelings and welfare aside.
I think Lisa should really feel worst about what this will do to her children.
I am not in her shoes and she seems to be a brilliant, well-accomplished woman, but she has failed her children by her own selfish, irrational actions.

Prayers for her children.

j2mirish said:
wouldnt ya think a doctor for NASA could "spot" a psyological glitch, during the course of a physical? I wouldnt think their physical would be like yours or mine !!-- you know, a whole 10 minutes with the doc, then out to pay our bill !!
thanks for the links panthera-- interesting yet scary stuff !!!!!!!!!
It'd be interesting to know when her last physical exam was ~ before or after the shuttle mission last summer. I really feel sorry for her kids, especially the twin 5-year old girls.

panthera said:
It'd be interesting to know when her last physical exam was ~ before or after the shuttle mission last summer. I really feel sorry for her kids, especially the twin 5-year old girls.
When I heard about it I felt most sorry for the teen boy, chances are he's going to go to school and hear about it from his friends (Haha your mom wears diapers) and all that razzing that teens can do. Too bad Lisa was too busy thinking about herself than worrying about the consequences her actions would cause for her innocent children...

panthera said:
right now, I feel sorrier for the older son- at least these littlier ones, dont have the wherewithall, to understand exactly was has taken place...

Buzzm1 said:
They call that fornicating while floating in space--to think of it, it sounds pretty awesome.

Robochick, and Billy-O; the sex was said to be out of this world.[/QUOTE--lol--In reality, I am sure it would be extremely difficult and unsatisfying--and funny]

JDB said:
Nan The training course was in 2004 Late winter. Right before His wife divorced him.
Oh, so sorry, I thought that I read that it was in January of 2007. Someone posted a link and I could have sworn that it said that there were two training camps, one in January and one in February. Perhaps, I am delusional. Forgive me if I am wrong. I'll go back on this thread to see if I can find the link and perhaps post a formal opology later. :blushing:

Buzzm1 said:
To each his own.
I know. Man Lisa if she would have just upped her A game, got some highlights, updated the 'do, a little mani and pedi never hurt, some stilletos and a little black dress, hell she coulda won back her man the old fashioned way!

I thought the funniest Leno joke last night was the one about beating Larry King's record for traveling in diapers! Hilarious!

nanandjim said:
I agree that Colleen isn't all that pretty. However, I don't see Lisa Nowak as a doll, either. She is slightly more attractive than Colleen, IMO. I think Billy-O was using both of them.
---Actually, I see Colleen as being the more attractive of the two,and also, Colleen is 13 year younger

LNL said:
I thought the funniest Leno joke last night was the one about beating Larry King's record for traveling in diapers! Hilarious!
--lol--yep that was funny--he had a few good ones last night--Should be plenty of jokes thruout the week

Mama-cita said:
I know. Man Lisa if she would have just upped her A game, got some highlights, updated the 'do, a little mani and pedi never hurt, some stilletos and a little black dress, hell she coulda won back her man the old fashioned way!
Yeah, and the public and military would have been none the wiser. Instead, she chose the easier route of driving 900 miles wearing diapers in the middle of the night equipped with her murder kit to knock off her competition. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Peter Hamilton said:
---Actually, I see Colleen as being the more attractive of the two,and also, Colleen is 13 year younger
I think Colleen is in serious need of a new hair style. Hair really can make or break the woman. Believe me, I know. ;)

I agree that she was probably the better prospect for the divorced Billy-O. Lisa comes with three kids to raise. Colleen probably has none.

Buzzm1 said:
To each his own.
so--- this is better than the military pic you didnt care for, and hoped there was a better pic of? :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back