GUILTY FL - Astronaut Lisa Nowak arrested in kidnap attempt, 5 Feb 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
close_enough said:
maybe she had gas cans in the vehicle???...weird she would stop for gas, but not to pee :confused:
she didn't want to leave her DNA in the restrooms along the way. I think maybe a screw fell out sometime before she developed this plan.

that's yet another charge--theft of government property (diapers)

yet another--use of government property in the commission of a crime (diapers).

of course--we get short changed by the government every day--they are robbing us blind.

WhiteWolf said:
Are there still reapercusions in the military for having an affair? I remember some woman in the military (in the news) being busted for having an affair. I don't know if he would be in trouble since he isn't married. Reason I'm asking is it was mentioned by someone on the news.

I believe they stopped enforcing those rules.
But he would be in just as much trouble as she if memory serves me.

IMO there is no way they did not have some sort of affair.

Buzzm1 said:

of course--we get short changed by the government every day--they are robbing us blind.
Buzz !! If she actually "went' in the diapers would there be some sort of "illegal discharge" crime?

And then we wonder why they are Calle AstroNUts???
Buzz I hear they were regular Diapers not Nasa issued. :D
Depends good for a 1000 miles :D

DNA in restrooms? I'd say she just did not want to enter the station/conv store to avoid getting on video cameras along the way Houston to Orlando.

They need to check the credit cards she used...since she planned it so well, but they could point to her taking the trip...stolen or fraudulent cards?...or maybe she carried extra gas cans in the back.

The news now says she got a room near Orlando under a fake name and paid in cash, and her family says she's been seperated from her husband a few weeks.

close_enough said:
well, the diapers probably were....i heard on some show, that she used the 'diapers' that the astronauts use, & that she had easy access to them....

agree also, that she's not "all there"...

I will buy her diapers if she doesn't kill anyone. How's that for a deal? Can't help it, still embarassed by this. But, really glad Shipman is alive to even be called a victim.

This case is being covered by Nancy Grace tonight. They are giving a bunch of info and put up a photo of Colleen. Colleen filed for a restraining order several weeks ago. She said that she was being stalked by this acquaintenance of her boyfriend. The Nowak family gave a statement and said that Lisa and her husband, who have been married 19 years, separated a few weeks ago.

I bet that Lisa and the boyfriend consummated their relationship on the 10-day training exercise that they went on together in January. It would all fit together. She then separates from her husband. She starts to stalk the guy's girlfriend. The guy probably considered it a fling. She is desperate and took it more seriously.

Colleen is 30 years old. Lisa is 43 years old with three kids. I think that Lisa is going through a crisis. Unfortunately, she stepped across the line. Apparently, Colleen and the boyfriend were well aware that Lisa was stalking her.

Lisa used her position to gain personal information on Colleen, to include information about her whereabouts and flight plans. I really, really think that Lisa may have killed Colleen. I do not believe that she had all of that paraphenelia for nothing. She had a plan.

I am wondering if she left her kids alone in the home, raced to Orlando with intention to kill and get rid of the body and return home before morning.

If the police suspected her, they could check her work computer to see that she checked to see where Lisa was. I don't know, but I think that she would have been caught. So, it is a blessing for all involved that her plan was thwarted.

This story is so nut's I don't know what to think, like totally weird.............think I'll check out Nancy Grace tonite........

xxxxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

nanandjim said:
This case is being covered by Nancy Grace tonight. They are giving a bunch of info and put up a photo of Colleen. Colleen filed for a restraining order several weeks ago. She said that she was being stalked by this acquaintenance of her boyfriend. The Nowak family gave a statement and said that Lisa and her husband, who have been married 19 years, separated a few weeks ago.

I bet that Lisa and the boyfriend consummated their relationship on the 10-day training exercise that they went on together in January. It would all fit together. She then separates from her husband. She starts to stalk the guy's girlfriend. The guy probably considered it a fling. She is desperate and took it more seriously.

Colleen is 30 years old. Lisa is 43 years old with three kids. I think that Lisa is going through a crisis. Unfortunately, she stepped across the line. Apparently, Colleen and the boyfriend were well aware that Lisa was stalking her.

Lisa used her position to gain personal information on Colleen, to include information about her whereabouts and flight plans. I really, really think that Lisa may have killed Colleen. I do not believe that she had all of that paraphenelia for nothing. She had a plan.

I am wondering if she left her kids alone in the home, raced to Orlando with intention to kill and get rid of the body and return home before morning.

If the police suspected her, they could check her work computer to see that she checked to see where Lisa was. I don't know, but I think that she would have been caught. So, it is a blessing for all involved that her plan was thwarted.

This is a good post before it goes to late night shows. The stalking is enough to throw you over the edge..not right. Shipman is lucky to be alive and if I were her, I would be sure that I was well hidden while Novak is out.

Buzzm1 said:

Buzz reading your posts and some of the posts here makes me WISH I had put on a diaper before reading this thread...
You all are a crack up!

You know what I think is strange is that this Guy has not said one word yet!I watched Nancy and saw a Pic of the other woman.An a copy of the restraing order.It looks like this stalking has been going on for a few months.I have a feeling this guy and yes I am a male has been stringing both of these ladies along and got caught.

JDB said:
You know what I think is strange is that this Guy has not said one word yet!I watched Nancy and saw a Pic of the other woman.An a copy of the restraing order.It looks like this stalking has been going on for a few months.I have a feeling this guy and yes I am a male has been stringing both of these ladies along and got caught.
What did the "other woman" look like? Just curious....

JDB said:
He is probably so embarrassed he wants to just crawl in a hole and hide. Also, they said on Larry King that a person in the military who commits adultery can be charged and sentenced. Not like in civilian life. His job may be in jeopardy.

Annie said:
He is probably so embarrassed he wants to just crawl in a hole and hide. Also, they said on Larry King that a person in the military who commits adultery can be charged and sentenced. Not like in civilian life. His job may be in jeopardy.
But he is not Married!! And she has been seprated for a few weeks now.

The guy probably already has a lawyer and his lawyer probably put a muzzle on him for the time being

Lacy Wood said:
DNA in restrooms? I'd say she just did not want to enter the station/conv store to avoid getting on video cameras along the way Houston to Orlando.

They need to check the credit cards she used...since she planned it so well, but they could point to her taking the trip...stolen or fraudulent cards?...or maybe she carried extra gas cans in the back{QUOTE}--true--whole point was not to be seen--hence her disguises also

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back