GUILTY FL - Blake, 54, & Mary-Jo Hadley, 47, beaten, Port St Lucie, 16 July 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting crime scene pics.
A halfhearted attempt to clean what appears to have been a horrendous amount of blood.

I have to wonder why the people at the party did not notice all of this blood in corners etc...

very odd to see just how much stuff he moved into his parents bedroom and piled ontop of there bodies, the first responding cop had to move 2 dining chairs before he could have a look at the bodies,

and then the cops reports says he was moving round in the house talking to himself when they peeked in the window, moving books and throwing them into another room, and they stated he had a disturbed expression on his face

his defence may be NG by reason of insanity

I wonder if he moved all of the pictures from the LR and china cabinet etc...because the faces were staring back at him.

http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/galler...tos-tyler-hadley-murder-case-gallery-2/78278/

Gallery 2, image 11 of 16 shows what may be Mr. Hadley's calf and the top of his sock just inside the door on the left. Directly to the right may be Mrs. Hadley's knee and more to the right is a blue towel which her head may be wrapped in. It appears to me her neck shows but may not be recognizable as such due to the amount of blood.

A pretty graphic picture. :(

I wonder if they realize they released this or of it was a mistake?

Looking at the blood spatter pattern images it seems to me he may have removed everything from the china cabinet, computer desk and blue entry cabinet due to the amount of blood that may have been on everything.

It's strange looking at the magazines in that same picture.

http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/galler...tos-tyler-hadley-murder-case-gallery-2/78278/

The magazine under the Good Housekeeping magazine says "For you Mom", one is a Family Circle Magazine and one shows a choir singing. There is some sort of spiral bound notebook with Mrs. Hadley's name on it.

How very sad.

Interesting images from a crime scene perspective though.

It's strange looking at the magazines in that same picture.

The magazine under the Good Housekeeping magazine says "For you Mom", one is a Family Circle Magazine and one shows a choir singing. There is some sort of spiral bound notebook with Mrs. Hadley's name on it.

How very sad.

Interesting images from a crime scene perspective though.

Interesting indeed. That last pic.. he half-assed the cleanup.

hadley37_t607.JPG

Yes Benny. I agree.

I have a big screen TV for a monitor and there is a wealth of information in these photos.
I am surprised that not more people from here at WS are following this case. I understand though that the last two days have been real busy here with the Powell case and the missing girl - Kerra Wilson, (now found deceased) out in Nebraska.

IMO, this is going to be a good case to follow to learn from due to the Sunshine laws here in FL.

If it goes to trial I plan to attend.
I anticipate being able to learn a lot from it.

BTW,
A friend went by the house yesterday. It is all cleaned up now. No cars in the driveway.

One thing I have to say about this--there are SOME decent kids left in the world. Every one of them that tipped off about this did so BECAUSE they knew it was wrong. Even if it was right away, they still did. And I think that says a lot.
I agree. And I truly feel bad for the friend who was told ahead of time, by Tyler, of his plans to kill his parents. I totally get that most teens would have a hard time believing this; teens may "look like" adults in size- they can drive, work and have sex. But their brains are not fully "wired"/developed yet, and they don't process info and reason like an adult with life experience would. I wish schools would start a serious, nationwide campaign along these lines (such as they already do with "safe sex/abstinence" programs, suicide warning signs and prevention, etc.) Just like with suicide, many who go forward and actually act on their plans really do talk about it with at least one friend beforehand. Teens need to know that anytime a peer talks about plans to kill themselves or anyone else, authorities and parents need to know- IMMEDIATELY, before it's too late. And, say a kid says to a friend,"Oh I am gonna kill my parents!" and it turns out that he/she didn't mean it, well that right there should make them rethink making such serious threats/comments ever again, especially if the police come knocking on their door.

http://www.practicalhomicide.com/
This is not a direct link to the article, scroll down to "Research Material" then go to...

Why Do Kids Kill Their Parents?

Article by RUBÉN ROSARIO
TwinCities.com
PIONEER PRESS

Kathleen Heide has spent at least the past quarter century researching such crimes, particularly adolescent killers of parents. A professor of criminology at the University of South Florida, Heide has also penned at least two well-received books on the subject. As a member of the Homicide Research Working Group, a coalition of national academics and others studying why humans kill each other, Heide's research has come up with three distinct categories of such child killers.

"One type is the severely abused child who kills to end the abuse,'' Heide explained this week. "A second is the adolescent or young adult with a severe mental illness who kills - mostly alone - as a result of the illness.

"The third," she added, "is the dangerously anti-social personality who kills for selfish or instrumental reasons, such as getting freedom, getting money, to get a boyfriend or a girlfriend.''
-----
Much more at link

WPTV Channel 5 is reporting that Tyler Hadley's computer was searched and there was no evidence found of him having researched ways to kill, before allegedly killing his parents.

Link as soon as it becomes available.

I have not found any links, reports or video to corroborate what I heard on the local news this morning. I'll keep trying, maybe they will post it up after the 5 or 10 pm news this evening.

Maybe I am just not seeing it, if somebody else would like to give it a try.

If they don't publish the report, article or video and it becomes a problem a moderator may remove my post, if need be.

My apologies.

ETA: I have only searched at our local WPTV and CBS12. Let me run a Google search, maybe another news outlet covered it and has an article or video.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back