GUILTY FL - Bonnie Haim, 23, Jacksonville, 6 Jan 1993 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw this on msn. Justice has been slow in this case. I can't believe they let this animal out on bail. My God, what poor Aaron has gone through in his short life. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Opening statements begin Tuesday at 9 a.m. The entire case will be live-streamed at firstcoastnews.com.

Jury selected in 26-year-old cold case trial

ETA: Born Aaaron Haim, the now 30-year-old son will be the state's first witness Tuesday.

news4jax.com also reports they'll be streaming it live but I don't have a specific link yet. Local Jacksonville journalists who will be updating via their official news Twitter feeds throughout the trial include:
anne schindler First Coast News - @schindy
Christy Turner Action News - @ChristyANJax
Scott Johnson News4Jax - @WJXTScottJ

Also, I just saw a Tweet from MSM journalist Anne Schindler yesterday - she got chastised in court Monday for typing too loud! (I've had that happen at my office when typing meeting minutes, so I'm glad it's not just me). Anyway, she listed a few more MSM Twitter handles in that post - I think they will also be covering the trial:
I got chastised in court today for typing too loud. Learn from my everlasting shame @apantazi @WJXTJenese @JuliaCourtTV @bridgetteANjax @Katie_Jeffries @WJXTScottJ

Murder victim's son testifies of finding her remains 21 years later

A man who was 3½ years old when his biological mother, Bonnie Haim, was killed in 1993 took the stand Tuesday in the murder trial of his biological father, Michael Haim.

Aaron Fraser testified about a day 21 years later when he and his brother-in-law found were digging up a nonworking pool and outdoor shower in the backyard of his boyhood home when they found what would turn out to be his birth mother's remains.

Jail snitches, forensic evidence center stage at Michael Haim trial

Two inmates testified in Michael Haim's murder trial Wednesday that he confessed to killing his wife while he was in jail with them in 2015.

"He started talking about, you know, how he killed his wife. How he chocked her. How her son was mad at him. He buried her in the yard," Terrance Richardson said.

But for every minute Richardson and a second inmate, Keshaun Callwood, answered questions for the prosecution, the defense spent at least two minutes detailing their arrest records, the aliases they have used and their history of not telling the truth.

Is this one being streamed? Thank you in advance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back