GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must say I'm very surprised that the defendant did not testify. I have formed my own opinion that he most likely feels justified in how he has treated his son and figured that he would want to explain why he had to do what he did. JMO
My guess, he knew he wouldn't be able to deny his acts on cross.
jmo

I must say I'm very surprised that the defendant did not testify. I have formed my own opinion that he most likely feels justified in how he has treated his son and figured that he would want to explain why he had to do what he did. JMO
I was very surprised also. I was quite sure he would want to testify and tell his version, but I was quite wrong. I truly believe both Tim and Tracy to this day think that what they did was perfectly ok.

I had a very verbally abusive childhood and while I’m mostly “healed” from it, I can’t express how much it impacts a child - and I had no disorders like RF did. The box alone is atrocious abuse, but the verbal assaults and tone used with that child will impact him for the rest of his life. Maybe even more so than the box. My heart bleeds for this child. I truly hope that he can learn coping skills and recieve the love and care he never got as a child.

I was very surprised also. I was quite sure he would want to testify and tell his version, but I was quite wrong. I truly believe both Tim and Tracy to this day think that what they did was perfectly ok.

I had a very verbally abusive childhood and while I’m mostly “healed” from it, I can’t express how much it impacts a child - and I had no disorders like RF did. The box alone is atrocious abuse, but the verbal assaults and tone used with that child will impact him for the rest of his life. Maybe even more so than the box. My heart bleeds for this child. I truly hope that he can learn coping skills and recieve the love and care he never got as a child.
Thank you for sharing. I hope that RF is receiving the much-needed help he deserves.

In the end abusers/bullies are cowards. I too thought since he felt justified enough to turn down the deal, he would testify. This means he knows deep down what he did was wrong and there’s no justification and he’s just posturing like a tough guy for appearances sake.

He wouldn't be able to hold his temper, and it would have been very obvious.

I’m glad they’re focusing on this testimony. imo this young woman is quite magical, very perceptive, very bright, very articulate. It has been a great loss that she and her brother have been deprived of each other’s company
Willing to bet FF will experience more personal healing since she has been able to come forward and tell what she witnessed, without taking sides. It must have been so hard for the siblings to watch and keep it hidden.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back