GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apparently the jury got what they needed from watching back the sister's testimony....

The defendant takes off his belt and tie, sits down and looks shocked.

Timothy Ferriter now faces up to 30 years in prison. Before trial he turned down a plea for 24 months....

BREAKING: #TimothyFerriter GUILTY of Aggravated Child Abuse (top count). GUILTY of False Imprisonment. Guilty of Neglect of a Child.

Did anyone see tears on Tracy’s face? They both looked blank to me….he’s breathing HARD though. You can see the rise and fall of his chest or am I imagining it?? What a strange couple? You could’ve had 2 years!!!!!! She’s next. I’m betting she takes a plea now!

Did anyone see tears on Tracy’s face? They both looked blank to me….he’s breathing HARD though. You can see the rise and fall of his chest or am I imagining it?? What a strange couple? You could’ve had 2 years!!!!!! She’s next. I’m betting she takes a plea now!
Very strange. They both seem cold as ice. I bet they still feel like boxing him up was the correct thing to do - even after the verdict. They seem united in their decision to abuse that child.

Prosecutors are being interviewed on court tv. They said RF is doing good in his new environment, but said they don’t feel comfortable disclosing anything else. No plea offered for Tracy as of yet.

Interesting comments on mistrial being unavailable. And, expected that they accept that the video into the jury room was a mistake (just think about the fall out and jeopardy to the verdict if they admitted it was not)

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warriorwidow