GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 16s
Next Witness is Demian Obregon... #JulieSchenecker therapist. The one who prescribed all the meds.

CC ‏@courtchatter 50s
Dr. Obregon takes the stand! #JulieSchenecker was seeing him and he prescribed most of her meds. #ScheneckerTrial

He's nervous. Sounds like he specialized in older peoples' problems.

7:47 AM

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

Dr. Demian Obregon, #JulieSchenecker 's psychiatrist, on stand now

So was he treating her under training license?

I imagine he's a great defense witness because they both have the same goal- to prove she's as mentally ill as possible to save their skins!

If I was a shady psych I think I'd be interested in alzheimer and dementia work. Who is going to believe what those patients say? Zippo malpratice

I do understand that, have had some people in my life who went through that w/wo MI. However, the difference here is that she was able to groom and bathe herself and get dressed and go out when she wanted. I have no doubt it was probably a great effort to do so, but she COULD.

Years ago, I had a bad bout of fibromyalgia and pain so severe, I couldn't even roll over in bed, let alone get up and see to my needs. Depression comes along with that.

Supportive DH and I had a code. "Yes" meant maybe, "No" meant "Absolutely No" and "Haul my butt" meant that he had permission to drag me kicking and screaming from the bed, help me bathe and get dressed and get out of the house. We still use it from time to time or I would have missed my BFF's 50th birthday party and other wonderful events. My saving grace is a sense of humor.

Unfortunately, Not everyone is so fortunate as you.

If I was a shady psych I think I'd be interested in alzheimer and dementia work. Who is going to believe what those patients say? Zippo malpratice

a lot of people do........

BBM Yes.

:party: for your finished semester, janx. Enjoy your summer off (you do have the summer off?)

In keeping with the theme of attempting even a modicum of levity today:

Your user name always makes me think of those "Pay at Pump" gas pumps and Juan.

I poke my card in, the computer asks "Credit or Debit?" So far, so good. Then, "Would you like a receipt with that?" and before I can respond the computer goes straight Juan on me by immediately demanding "YES OR NO? YES OR NO?"

SOOOOO UMMMMMMM :banghead: :facepalm:

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
Def to Dr Obregon "What does that mean to a lay person?" he responds with sigh of relief "Oh thank you."

Now THIS is gonna be inneresting. My assumptions (I know, I know).... We're that this dude was much older, much more experienced.

I work in mental health (or did...I'm on maternity leave with my first baby...pretty sure I'm not going back for awhile...can't put my lil guy down much less be away for a day) and have watched doctors 'see' consumers for 15 minutes and then be baffled by psychotic breaks or health issues due to too many meds.....

This Dr. screams inexperience.
Trying hard not to judge based on youth, but he is not making it easy.
His first year of practice was 2010, correct?

Unfortunately, Not everyone is so fortunate as you.

True. But I still stand by what she could do when she wanted. Many of the most unfortunate can't, even though they may dearly want to.

So um, I can't wait to hear the reasoning behind this doctors 19273821 different prescribed meds to the defendant.

Have a feeling State is going to spank this Dr. pretty hardcore :eek:

This Dr. screams inexperience.
Trying hard not to judge based on youth, but he is not making it easy.
His first year of practice was 2010, correct?

Then you have the relatively inexperienced Dr. DeMarte in the Jodi Arias trial. She rocked!

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
Def to Dr Obregon "What does that mean to a lay person?" he responds with sigh of relief "Oh thank you."

Yeah dumb it down for me doc cuz I can't follow you with all those 'so, ums' and 'um, sos'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1