FL - Chad Oulson, 43, killed in Wesley Chapel theater shooting, 13 Jan 2014 *Former LE arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Good morning, SeesSeas! I will be back and forth a lot today, but will follow along as much as I possibly can.

Hi Spellbound, I'm leaving in half hour, but am glad to be hearing Oulson's wife initial testimony. I'll probably miss the state's cross of her. Grrrr......

Good morning, SeesSeas! I will be back and forth a lot today, but will follow along as much as I possibly can.

Josh Solomon@Josh_Solomon15
Here's the statement @PascoSheriff gave to @AaronMesmer 's @FOX13News . It's why Escobar wanted to label deputies "adverse parties" http://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5XCkKVWcAAwmeA.jpg
8b2524e2-12c6-48a0-b61e-ce45f664f8bf_500.jpg

media and public will not be allowed to attend inside the theater tomorrow, when the court goes.

Court is done for today. They will be meeting at the theater at 8:30 am on Friday/ no media or public. Judge will sit in Reeves' seat, and expects to be there about an hour. Then back to court for two witness testimonies.

Reporters were allowed in, but no video cameras. @TB_Times photographer @SKeelerTimeswas allowed to make several photos of judge in seat

--

Back in courtroom now for afternoon session. Expert witness, Dr. Vernard Adams, former Hillsborough County Medical Examiner, on the stand first.

current witness is Detective Aaron Smith, this was his first time as lead investigator on a himicide ( was lead for other cases). He spoke with Cpl. Hamilton(who secured Mr. Reeves' gun) off-tape before a taped conversation. Hamilton;s wife was present during taped interview. His testimony seems faulty, in my opinion. Not looking good here.

Recording was 6mins long. Escobar: "Five minutes off tape, six minutes on tape." He took notes of off-tape convo, but destroyed them

Still questioning Det. Proctor, and it has gotten quite contentious at times. The judge is trying hard to keep things moving along smoothly, but she has her hands full.

see you all Monday. Have a nice weekend.

Reeves may be on stand Tuesday.

Just got home; catching up on the afternoon testimony. Anxious for Reeves' testimony Tuesday. I'll be in and out next week.
see you all Monday. Have a nice weekend.

Reeves may be on stand Tuesday.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214