GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a link to the story:

"“She had made the comment to me that she was hoping that Chance would help her deal with the loss of Duane but it actually made it worse and that she was sorry she had him and that maybe she should put him up for adoption,” said Wood.

Duane died in 2014 at two weeks old. Reports show the baby’s nose was bleeding and his body was turning blue. An officer says Bury said “I killed my baby.” That led to a search warrant and homicide investigation. The case was later closed when the Sarasota County Medical Examiner determined the baby died of a kidney infection.

Medical examiner, Dr. Russell Vega, says he is now considering reopening Duane’s case."

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/12/family-friend-kristen-bury-did-not-want-chance-anymore/

The family friend had been lending them her van until they bought their own car. LE has it now.

Wow... I can't believe that friend didn't call DCFS to report KW and JW...smh. Wondering if the friends van was used to dispose of baby Chance and whether LE found anything in that van. LE is being so quiet, makes you wonder if maybe they have enough to charge them with homicide.

Found a link to the story:

"“She had made the comment to me that she was hoping that Chance would help her deal with the loss of Duane but it actually made it worse and that she was sorry she had him and that maybe she should put him up for adoption,” said Wood.

Duane died in 2014 at two weeks old. Reports show the baby’s nose was bleeding and his body was turning blue. An officer says Bury said “I killed my baby.” That led to a search warrant and homicide investigation. The case was later closed when the Sarasota County Medical Examiner determined the baby died of a kidney infection.

Medical examiner, Dr. Russell Vega, says he is now considering reopening Duane’s case."

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/12/family-friend-kristen-bury-did-not-want-chance-anymore/

I am confused with how a severe kidney infection would cause a bloody nose?

Wow... I can't believe that friend didn't call DCFS to report KW and JW...smh. Wondering if the friends van was used to dispose of baby Chance and whether LE found anything in that van. LE is being so quiet, makes you wonder if maybe they have enough to charge them with homicide.

I'm pretty sure LE likely knows exactly what happened by now. I hope they take their time putting their case together before moving forward with additional charges. I don't think we're going to be hearing much from Florida LE until these two are extradited back there, safe and snug in their new FL jail cells.

I am confused with how a severe kidney infection would cause a bloody nose?
I am NOT defending these pieces of garbage, but if the baby had an overwhelming infection (sepsis), he could have developed a condition called disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC). DIC can cause spontaneous bleeding.

"DIC is most commonly observed in severe sepsis and septic shock. Indeed, the development and severity of DIC correlate with mortality in severe sepsis.[2, 9] Although bacteremia, including both gram-positive and gram-negative organisms, is most commonly associated with DIC, other organisms (eg, viruses, fungi, and parasites) may also cause DIC." (source)

Poor Chance, he never really had one did he....
Makes me sick. It's common knowledge they could have saved his life if they would have taken him to a safe haven, i.e., hospital, fire department or maybe a church. No questions asked & Chance would be alive and well & those two pieces of cat sick would also be free, not that I give a rats arse about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry the FB page is prayers for baby Chance.
Everyone there is local and many know these two.

More...

Medical examiner, Dr. Russell Vega, says he is now considering reopening Duane’s case.

Why would a baby's nose be bleeding with a urinary infection?

Why would a baby's nose be bleeding with a urinary infection?

Not sure why the bloody nose with kidney infection but years ago when my gallbladder was trying to kill me, I would have terrible nose bleeds. My gallbladder was dead, diseased & full of stones. I was very ill plus I was pregnant and only 20 at the time.
I cannot imagine the pain he was in. It's too heartbreaking to think about.
Godspeed baby Duane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's telling that NO ONE has suggested these "parents" might have accidentally made Duane's nose bleed while doing CPR.

I think it's telling that NO ONE has suggested these "parents" might have accidentally made Duane's nose bleed while doing CPR.

Yes, admittedly I had to look up kidney infections and nose bleeds, and read that it was an end stage failure symptom. But your suggestion that it may have also been caused by CPR, is very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jitto120