GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little baby. Someone commented how that pic posted of chance after he was dead, that he liked scared. It's stuck with me. He really does. No newborn should know what fear is.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/36527704-story

snip

Back on the morning of September 15, it says, Bury and Walsh got into an argument. Walsh allegedly struck Chance repeatedly, despite Bury's objections, and threatened to "bash his head into the ground."

"[Bury] never called 911 or took any measures to prevent [Walsh] from abusing Chance," the affidavit noted.
After Chance died, they left his body in the crib until the odor of decomposition became overwhelming. Walsh allegedly wrapped the boy's body in trash bags and moved it to the closet.

Before dawn on September 24 -- more than a week after the murder -- the reports says the couple drove across town to a lot off Elliot Court and dug a grave, went home to get the baby's body, and then buried him at the lot.
The couple hit the road -- "to start a new life," Walsh later told detectives -- but got into a crash in South Carolina. After concerned relatives reached out to deputies, an alert for Chance was issued. By then, of course, it was too late. Bury and Walsh were arrested when their stories did not add up, but it wasn't until Thursday that Chance's body was found.

The affidavit says Bury directed detectives to the burial location.

"The decomposed body was covered only with a diaper," the report added.

Investigators also found fragments of surgical gloves that Bury said Walsh wore as he dug the hole.

snip

She did, though, shed some light on why she didn't go to police after the murder. Bury told detectives she didn't want to lose both people she loved in the same day, the document said

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/20/father-of-missing-baby-chance-walsh-booked-into-sarasota-jail/
"Medical examiners are now working to positively identify the body."
This is taking an unusually long time to do... They have both "parents", they have poor Chance's body, I am really surprised at the length of time it is taking for official confirmation to come through.

https://www.facebook.com/SarasotaCountySheriff?fref=ts
I am taking a sick pleasure in the responses to that post - I guess my natural caring tendencies are jumping to the defence of Chance.

"They'll both likely plead guilty to avoid the DP and accept LWOP." by CharlestonGal
This makes me so mad - there should be certain crimes where LWOP isn't even an option - it should be death. Maybe I am mediaeval because I truly believe in "eye for an eye" and never more so than in this case.

As for the gloves, what has been mentioned before by other posters is bad enough and I am hoping that where my mind has gone is wrong/not true.

:gaah: I feel :sick: yet I will not leave this thread - I am here for Chance - a child who had no chance at life, who I never met, yet I feel so much empathy for :cry:

W.T.E.F.

hate hate hate!!!!!!!!!! seething.

snip

Back on the morning of September 15, it says, Bury and Walsh got into an argument. Walsh allegedly struck Chance repeatedly, despite Bury's objections, and threatened to "bash his head into the ground."

"[Bury] never called 911 or took any measures to prevent [Walsh] from abusing Chance," the affidavit noted.
After Chance died, they left his body in the crib until the odor of decomposition became overwhelming. Walsh allegedly wrapped the boy's body in trash bags and moved it to the closet.

Before dawn on September 24 -- more than a week after the murder -- the reports says the couple drove across town to a lot off Elliot Court and dug a grave, went home to get the baby's body, and then buried him at the lot.
The couple hit the road -- "to start a new life," Walsh later told detectives -- but got into a crash in South Carolina. After concerned relatives reached out to deputies, an alert for Chance was issued. By then, of course, it was too late. Bury and Walsh were arrested when their stories did not add up, but it wasn't until Thursday that Chance's body was found.

Investigators also found fragments of surgical gloves that Bury said Walsh wore as he dug the hole.

snip

She did, though, shed some light on why she didn't go to police after the murder. Bury told detectives she didn't want to lose both people she loved in the same day, the document said

Going back to the gloves: Who just has blue surgical gloves laying around their house? Why would that be normal for JW to have handy?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I do! I wear them cleaning up the dog doo! My sister, the nurse, turned me on to the practice.

snip

snip

omg I seriously want to vomit. I can't even imagine...
How this disgusting excuse for a human being can say that she didn't want to lose the two people she loved in one day. Are you effing KIDDING me????? How she could even think that she still loved that after she supposedly watched him beat her innocent newborn to death? How she could continue living in the same room where her baby lay dead in his crib... LE said that when they arrived at the home there was blood on the sheets and pillows and splattered on the bathroom wall and light fixtures. Really??? She was able to "stand by her man" for all that time and live with the evidence of the murder right around her??? You have GOT to be joking.
I'm eager to hear what HIS story will be. They are both the lowest of the low, disgusting and vile. How can anyone do that to their child? I have no sympathy for her if she is trying to sound like the victim here. The only victim was Chance. And Duane. Because I'm certain that his death was not accidental or natural. These carbon life forms posing as "parents" deserve no sympathy.

This is so upsetting.
I would apologize for this opinionated rant, but tbh I'm not sorry. I just had to get it off my chest.

they just left him there in the crib to rot. heartless, evil, disgusting. then buried him w no blanket, nothing. animals are better than these two.

right there with you, if someone swung at my newborn I would have piked them in the neck!!!!!

omg I seriously want to vomit. I can't even imagine...
How this disgusting excuse for a human being can say that she didn't want to lose the two people she loved in one day. Are you effing KIDDING me????? How she could even think that she still loved that after she supposedly watched him beat her innocent newborn to death? How she could continue living in the same room where her baby lay dead in his crib... LE said that when they arrived at the home there was blood on the sheets and pillows and splattered on the bathroom wall and light fixtures. Really??? She was able to "stand by her man" for all that time and live with the evidence of the murder right around her??? You have GOT to be joking.
I'm eager to hear what HIS story will be. They are both the lowest of the low, disgusting and vile. How can anyone do that to their child? I have no sympathy for her if she is trying to sound like the victim here. The only victim was Chance. And Duane. Because I'm certain that his death was not accidental or natural. These carbon life forms posing as "parents" deserve no sympathy.

This is so upsetting.
I would apologize for this opinionated rant, but tbh I'm not sorry. I just had to get it off my chest.

this so called woman didn't have a cell of motherly instinct in her. couldn't tell her earlier baby was damn sick, goes and lays up in the bed all day and poor baby is dead when "sleeping ugly" awakens. then stands by and lets prince rotten BEAT a defenseless infant.

We knew it would be bad. We knew.

I've never been in this situation, so maybe I really don't have room to talk.

But IF my husband so happened to lay an abusive hand on one of our children, I'm pppprrrreeeeettttyyyy sure I'd take care of his hand for him. And I'm pppprrreeeeeettttty sure it wouldn't happen again.

I can't believe they just left his little body there. I couldn't even leave a pet to rot much less my own precious child.

My heart is literally aching....I don't even have tears. I normally ramble but if I got on this....I wouldn't stop...
That poor little boy...a baby's crib is supposed to be a SAFE PLACE!!! Not where you leave them to....I can't even say it. These people are NOT human!!!! NOT human!!
& she was worried about losing the 2 she loved in one day!?!?! She did NOT love Chance....and that husband....how COULD she love ...it?!?!

They did not deserve that little man...that little angel!!....okay....gotta stop....or I will regret what I type...

I love my husband. But if he laid a finger on our son...I would NOT just sit idly by. These two are disgusting.

On September 21st, KB posted a photo of Chance on Facebook saying he was bright-eyed but "mommy" wanted to sleep.
So...when she posted this...Chance's poor, beaten body was decomposing down the hall?!?

I cannot even wrap my brain around this.

snip

snip

Why would you drive thirteen miles from home, dig a small hole, then go get Chance's little body and bury him? I wonder if Chance did have skull fractures and broken ribs arms, and legs?

These two are what the death penalty is for. No trial, they admitted to killing him, so let them say their goodbyes to family and friends, and then do the deed.

I don't think any of us should be surprised that KB not only didn't step in and defend this poor baby, but didn't call 911, and just left him to decompose in his crib for a week.

SHE DIDN'T WANT HIM anyway. In her evil mind, problem solved. They both deserve the DP for this.

I love my husband. But if he laid a finger on our son...I would NOT just sit idly by. These two are disgusting.

On September 21st, KB posted a photo of Chance on Facebook saying he was bright-eyed but "mommy" wanted to sleep.
So...when she posted this...Chance's poor, beaten body was decomposing down the hall?!?

I cannot even wrap my brain around this.

AND on Sept 21st, when poor Chance was either decomposing in the crib, or finally wrapped like trash in the closet, her "love" for "forever and always" posted that "Life's good" on her fb page.

There are no words to express the disgust I have for these people.

I don't think any of us should be surprised that KB not only didn't step in and defend this poor baby, but didn't call 911, and just left him to decompose in his crib for a week.

SHE DIDN'T WANT HIM anyway. In her evil mind, problem solved. They both deserve the DP for this.

And yet the leaving him to rot part DID shock me. I don't know why anything these two do would surprise me, but still....

I may have missed this, because tbh I've had a hard time with the details in this case. It's heart-wrenching to follow at times.

But, did we find out why LE was searching the waterway? Was this explained? Were they looking for further evidence, a weapon or something?

I apologize if this was discussed and ya'll have to repeat to fill me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810