GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually went and read the first two books when it was first mentioned on this case. The abuse was horrifying. It is so bizarre that they read these books and still did what they did to Chance- just unbelievable. I don't know how to type exactly what I am thinking in a rational manner so I am going to sit on my hands and just lurk for awhile.

I read them this year as well. Horrifying

Yeah, I know, The bruising on his legs are fresh. Something that day happened to him. Does anyone know how old his was in each photo? Maybe he was cleaned up (it looks like he just had a bath, a fresh diaper lying on a white bath towel) after someone put a lot of pressure oh his legs, with enough force to leave bruises, and took a photo to post just how good of a baby he was. Bad move they forgot his legs in that shot. He's seen wearing long sleeves twice, and one of those shows a cut neat his right eye. Looks like a fingernail could of done it, and it's a deep cut, not just a small shallow scratch.

I also wonder if there was injury to his left arm because it was covered by the white towel.

This baby was set up to fail. Likely drug-addicted (and probably opiates, torturous w/d), born to short fused, narcissistic parents who continue to use drugs and have already killed/abused enough children to fill a preschool class, and family who "thought something was off" <modsnip>

I have said it ad nauseum, and will say it again; EVERYONE failed this baby and my sincere hope is that laws will be changed to REQUIRE family members to immediately report suspected abuse or neglect. In fact, I hope there is a law currently on the books to charge them NOW.

<modsnip>

How can anyone make statements after the fact saying they KNEW that baby was abused and not have charged brought against them for doing nothing? <modsnip>

I never met him and I love him. Why couldn't his own family love him? WHY?

My baby will be 9 weeks old this coming Tuesday. Over my dead effing body would I let anyone on this earth hurt him. I'd die trying to save my precious little guy. I'm sickened by this case.

I wonder how long he'd been turning blue before, during and after she removed the wipe, and if he had some brain damage. I think he died after he was put to bed, and they found him later.

I don't think KW was abused and afraid. I think she was just as violent as him. They deserve each other. If only there was a special hell for parents, boyfriends and girlfriends that beat and murder these little babies and children.

bbm

There may indeed be one....
icon8.png

This is what I can't wrap my brain around. "Blood spatter" means blood that wasn't transferred by touch from one object to another. Blood sprayed, or spurted, from the baby's body and hit those surfaces. That doesn't seems to jive with the story about the pacifier and the diaper wipe. So I'd agree, either he beat Chance, or did something even worse.

If an object is being used to hit someone, and there is blood in that area that has already been injured, oftentimes the object will get bloody, and when it is raised by the user to come down on a victim, there is often "cast off" from the bloody object. It is often seen on ceilings & walls since the object is usually swung using a lot of might. smh

I actually went and read the first two books when it was first mentioned on this case. The abuse was horrifying. It is so bizarre that they read these books and still did what they did to Chance- just unbelievable. I don't know how to type exactly what I am thinking in a rational manner so I am going to sit on my hands and just lurk for awhile.

BBM sounds to me like they were using the books as training manuals.

Rest in Peace, sweet baby Chance. Justice is coming.

I am curious if prosecutor will also charge them with HB 37 (Caylee's Law) for lying about Baby Chance's whereabouts? http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-06/news/os-caylees-law-casey-anthony-0407-20120406_1_funeral-expenses-florida-governor-signs-caylee-s-law

(Sorry for the half-post earlier... Hit enter by mistake.)

As to the question if sweet baby Chance was abused and neglected immediately after birth (the lack of weight gain, what appears to be bruising and swelling in his pics) I'll say the answer is NO.

This poor thing was being abused and neglected before he ever entered the world. With God knows whatever kinds of drugs and probably alcohol as well she was ingesting while pregnant, she clearly didn't care about the health of this baby LONG before he was ever born. Someone knew it, and someone had the good sense to call CPS on her while she was still in the hospital the day after Chance was born. It just blows my mind CPS did nothing.

As to the question if sweet baby Chance was abused and neglected immediately after birth (the lack of weight gain, what appears to be bruising and swelling in his pics) I'll say the answer is NO.

This poor thing was being abused and neglected before he ever entered the world. With God knows whatever kinds of drugs and probably alcohol as well she was ingesting while pregnant, she clearly didn't care about the health of this baby LONG before he was ever born. Someone knew it, and someone had the good sense to call CPS on her while she was still in the hospital the day after Chance was born. It just blows my mind CPS did nothing.
During your first paragraph I was like [emoji54]!
Then during your second paragraph I was like[emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Her obsession with this has mystified me from the beginning. In and out of jail, on drugs, woman beater, had 7 children removed from his care, can't keep a job, ugly as sin. I think she's just desperate for a man, any man.

As for still loving him even after he beat her newborn to death? None of us gets it and never will get it. Because we are NORMAL and simply can't wrap our brains around being in the same room with this monster, much less the same bed, after he brutally beat an infant to death. I'm glad I don't understand it because this is literally the stuff of nightmares.

Edited to add: Not to mention she's "gettin' busy" with this vile piece of ***** while her newborn is decomposing in his crib!!! I.can't.get.my.head.around.that. The poor baby is decomposing in his crib while she's gushing about family vacations and her incredible husband. What the everloving *advertiser censored**?

What they are is incomprehensible to any normal human being. In that jail photo of JW he looks demonically possessed to me. She is no better, the two demons found each other IMO. And yes, i believe evil walks among us.

Dear SweatPea4.5-

Welcome to our cray cray and thank you so much for my first belly laugh of the week.

Reading your siggy about how your name came to be is seriously funny stuff!

Baby Chance needs all the voices he can get. :grouphug:

What they are is incomprehensible to any normal human being. In that jail photo of JW he looks demonically possessed to me. She is no better, the two demons found each other IMO. And yes, i believe evil walks among us.

See, I was thinking how he looks like he has no effs to give. He seemed like he got hauled in for a suspended license. Duhr whaaaaaa?

I can't believe I am subscribing to this thread but I want to know every detail of these two's prosecution, suffering and hopefully, execution.

Dear SweatPea4.5-

Welcome to our cray cray and thank you so much for my first belly laugh of the week.

Reading your siggy about how your name came to be is seriously funny stuff!

Baby Chance needs all the voices he can get. :grouphug:

Thanks for the welcome! (-:
Yeah, I had to laugh, too, once I realized what I'd done. (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads