GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And all of the things you say aren't important (that other posters mentioned) are examples of some of the signs of parenting, child's needs, health, and welfare. The examples are ways to define it.

Respectfully. No, they aren't examples of the 'signs' of (I assume you meant "bad" ) parenting.

Lots of kids get nits. Rich kids, poor kids, many kids. Not just neglected kids. It's neglect if you don't --treat-- the lice.
Strippers aren't automatically bad parents. There's plenty of squeakily middle class women in the 'burbs with nice shiny houses, who know step-daddy is raping the kids and do nothing about it.. I just don't like assumptions made due to socioeconomics/sexual preferences.. etc. It irks me. Maybe I should sh about it, but .. it irks me.

eta: oh and messy rooms. DIRTY rooms with mold and old food and feces and dust = neglect. Mess, not so much.

They are not all 'signs' of neglectful parenting in themselves. IMO.

Now, the whole "dirty and bruised" thing? Shopping with no shoes? Getting in a car with a stranger? With your kids? Letting your child walk off with said stranger? Dragging your small kids around shops for hours and hours past a decent bedtime?

That's what I call cause for cries of "neglect".

Things sure were not great, and the kids were more than probably not cared for well at all.

I answered your other question in my loooong post. Spot was between girls & baby in the middle of the back main horizontal aisle of store; to the left of the main aisle to McD's & the front store doors

forgot something: the Luvs diaper display was in the middle of this aisle : Baby was in front of the arrested, and those shirts (girls) were behind. When entering through front doors - Mc D's on the right, registers on left; walking towards spot captioned on camera ; on left 1. womens 2. juniors 3 girls, then back horizontal aisle- baby against back wall.

and I was soaking wet from the storms while WSing the store. I fully expect to make the "people of Walmart" page....

ETA: corrected what was in front of and behind

forgot something: the Luvs diaper display was in the middle of this aisle : Baby was behind the arrested, and those shirts (girls) were in front.

and I was soaking wet from the storms while WSing the store. I fully expect to make the "people of Walmart" page....

Bwahahahaha.

Respectfully. No, they aren't examples of the 'signs' of (I assume you meant "bad" ) parenting.

Lots of kids get nits. Rich kids, poor kids, many kids. Not just neglected kids. It's neglect if you don't --treat-- the lice.
Strippers aren't automatically bad parents. There's plenty of squeakily middle class women in the 'burbs with nice shiny houses, who know step-daddy is raping the kids and do nothing about it.. I just don't like assumptions made due to socioeconomics/sexual preferences.. etc. It irks me. Maybe I should sh about it, but .. it irks me.
They are not all 'signs' of neglectful parenting in themselves.

Now, the whole "dirty and bruised" thing? Shopping with no shoes? Getting in a car with a stranger? With your kids? Letting your child walk off with saod stranger? Dragging your small kids around shops for hours and hours past a decent bedtime?

That's what I call cause for cries of "neglect".

Things sure were not great, and the kids were more than probably not cared for well at all.

I agree and after finding out the children's condition I seriously believe they were not fed dinner that night.

I gave the mother the benefit of the doubt. Websleuths is victim friendly and all that.

I think I'm done with this thread for the night after the things I've just read. I've never had a timeout and I don't want to get one now.

forgot something: the Luvs diaper display was in the middle of this aisle : Baby was in front of the arrested, and those shirts (girls) were behind. When entering through front doors - Mc D's on the right, registers on left; walking towards spot captioned on camera ; on left 1. womens 2. juniors 3 girls, then back horizontal aisle- baby against back wall.

ETA: corrected what was in front of and behind

:star1: :detective: :star1: :detective: :star1:

As a lawyer I wouldn't repeat it in the media out of respect to the deceased child and her family.

I am not saying Dad does not have the right to be angry but sometimes it is not appropriate to express such anger in a public forum.

I must say that if someone killed my child or kinfolk by neglect or these kind of circumstances ...I would be shouting carp from the highest building, I would get attention of all media, police, CPS, army navy marines and the nfl to make sure that the other children in that home were placed in a safer environment with adults that have common sense.

Anger would not even touch the emotions that I would be feeling if I were the father of Cherish. Rage. Pure rage.

I am absolutely heart broken in the descriptions of the children. i read it several times.
Dirty. bruised and hungry. barefoot.

barefoot in several stores.
Bruised in public
hungry and had been out all evening.

Why? Just why? i'm not one for a weak stomach or to be "shocked". This has me ready to cry, I don't know why it's just is striking me so hard, but it is. I'm trying rather hard here to not receive a time out..

I'll just say this: we have no confirmation McDonalds was even a real "situation" or promise. We have no idea if the gift card was even a fact. we have no idea if they met at DG. I'm leaning towards ALL OF THAT to be a lie. He lawyered up so we likely will not know the truth.

I suspect a LOT will come out in the wash, so my advice to myself and others.. prepare to be throughly livid.

Apparently Donald James Smith is known to have been been molesting kids since the 70's.

That's like, 40-odd years. FOUR DECADES of child sex crimes later, he's still out there, raping and murdering children.

Thoroughly livid? You betcha.

Ok- I have permission to post this: I went to this very Walmart this evening.

----------------
AND: I spoke to a person who was there when the whole thing went down- I will not mention in what capacity / why this person was there.

The kids were dirty and hungry and had bruises- and the youngest was barefoot.

I think she looks like she has a blackeye in her "Missing" picture, and I posted as much early on Saturday morning. I saw another pic of her where her face is in the middle of a flower and she has a darker blackeye in that picture too.

I think she looks like she has a blackeye in her "Missing" picture, and I posted as much early on Saturday morning. I saw another pic of her where her face is in the middle of a flower and she has a darker blackeye in that picture too.

agreed. First thing I noticed was the black eye

I also feel bad for those who tried to help Cherish.
I hope they know that this isn't their fault.

http://www.wokv.com/news/news/local/custody-battle-cherish-perrywinkle-dates-back-07/nYTbr/

OMG I missed this article earlier it just keeps getting worse! Who does this to their child????????? If the school tells you the child can not ride the bus you leave her stranded at the school, twice!This has nothing to do with being poor,just P$$ Poor parenting.:stormingmad::stormingmad:

LAST WARNING IN THIS THREAD before I start helping posters take a step back.

1. Dad is OFF LIMITS.

2. Speculation needs to be based on facts. There is a lot of speculation in this thread about child trafficking, drugs, etc. WITHOUT links or any backup from LE or MSM. If you want to go down that road - you need to link it to something.

3. Please read these warnings, because this is the final one.

Salem

I gave the mother the benefit of the doubt. Websleuths is victim friendly and all that.

I think I'm done with this thread for the night after the things I've just read. I've never had a timeout and I don't want to get one now.

Yeah, me too. :banghead:

I had to delete my post after seeing Salems warning. Sorry mods! Guess we will have to see what video surveillance and LE dig up. Surely there will be an in depth investigation into the actual happenings that night prior to Cherish being given to Donald.

12:52am: During this briefing, the detectives are advised of the following information;

Patrol units have been sent to the location where the mother initially met the suspect

Patrol units have been sent to the victim's residence to search for her
----------------------------

Why??? DG closed hours before that- and how does the residence come in??

that's odd. Why did they go back to her residence? Is that standard? Anyone know?

Well, this thread just came to a screeching halt. I feel like our mom just walked in and caught us jumping on our bed.

:jail:

(Joke, Mods, joke!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members