GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage control began either day her daughters body was found or the next morning by her mom.The worse nightmare happened and that was a concern,who gives a fig about what people think .That speaks volumes !IMO

....and don't forget that she dyed her hair red sometime between the time Cherish went missing and the memorial at the church - which was the next day, right? That is just SO odd to me!!!!!

This one ^^^ I went to this Wal-Mart today.

Awesome. Were you able to determine what department is depicted in the photos we were discussing last night?

Were you able to verify the time that particular McDonald's closes and if it is visible from the clothing departments?

Were you able to verify the time the store closes?

Did you pick up on anything else of interest?

Would you like me to quit asking you questions now?!

I hope that the walmart cameras will show how closely RP was watching her daughter in Walmart, or her even younger children for that matter. It should be very interesting to see if her statements really match up with the truth of what was recorded. We may not hear what was said but body language, her attentiveness to her children and her demeanor should show a lot.

I can't link it because it was on facebook but the woman who owned the vehicle that was identified as a "2nd vehicle of interest" initially commented that she saw the mom and kids in the walmart and mom was anything but attentive. And this was immediately, only hours after Cherish was killed, before Rayne had given any details. It will be interesting to hear this witness if she is called to give a deposition.

I can't comment on this case much because I have such a hard time holding my feelings in. This was so freakin preventable, with just a bit of proper parenting and concern.

But it is good that RP and her "fiance" are being so vocal in trying to portray RS as such a great parent and Cherish as the one who did wrong. It speaks volumes, loudly.

Ok- I have permission to post this: I went to this very Walmart this evening.

I stood in the exact spot ( behind the Luvs diapers) as RS and the arrested stand in the surveillance photo. I could see about 30% of the McDonalds sign light- and the top right corner of the restaurant's opening- I could tell the light was on- and the metal gate was not lowered ( it was open- as it was 7:00 pm when I went )

This store is laid out as I said earlier upthread. The spot the photo was captured on is 6 feet from the main vertical aisle that leads from the front of the store ( doors & McD's) and runs all the way to the back wall. The aisle this spot is in is horizontal in relation to the main aisle.

As I stated upthread, from the end of this aisle- which is between girls clothing and baby- you can see 100% of the front of McDonalds as well as the front store doors.

----------------
AND: I spoke to a person who was there when the whole thing went down- I will not mention in what capacity / why this person was there.

Disclaimer:--------- it's "rumor" at this point, and shouldn't be considered fact.

Person said the child walked right outside with the perp- like a grandpa with grandchild.

Did not stop nor pause at closed in-store Mc Donalds entrance: walked out like they were leaving the store.

Mother was very nonchalant speaking to employees and LE, like she was expecting perp and child to return.

The kids were dirty and hungry and had bruises- and the youngest was barefoot.

RS stood in front area of store- with items in her cart and waited until after the store closed to call police. ( store closed at 11)

Did not ask employees until it was obvious they were shutting down if they had seen perp & child victim.
-------------------------------------

Police quoted in MSM state the time called was 11:18pm, and that the victim child did not stop at the instore mcdonalds and walked out with him.

How would you legally transport 3 children in a van without at least two car seats for the two youngest kids?

How would you legally transport 3 children in a van without at least two car seats for the two youngest kids?

You don't. It never ceases to amaze me how many people do not follow child restraint laws. I would never get away with it as a county sheriff deputy lives across the road from me. I once saw a someone drive by with a child standing up in the back seat as he was pulling out of his driveway and he nailed them. I laughed.

RS stood in front area of store- with items in her cart and waited until after the store closed to call police. ( store closed at 11)

Did not ask employees until it was obvious they were shutting down if they had seen perp & child victim.

That confirms my thoughts, that she allowed her to go, and was really just waiting for him to come back and pay. That she was NOT frantic about her daughter. She only realized they weren't there, because she needed him to purchase her items.

If it's the truth, of course. At this point, I'm more inclined to believe them then her.

ETA: THANK YOU for going there :) Very enlightening.

Awesome. Were you able to determine what department is depicted in the photos we were discussing last night?

Were you able to verify the time that particular McDonald's closes and if it is visible from the clothing departments?

Were you able to verify the time the store closes?

Did you pick up on anything else of interest?

Would you like me to quit asking you questions now?!

Great question- you can't

I don't think legalities were on anyone's mind that night.

I bet the perp told Charish " hey , let's go to a McD's that's open down the road!".

Were you able to verify the time that particular McDonald's closes 10:00

Were you able to verify the time the store closes? 11:00 pm on Fridays

Did you pick up on anything else of interest? probably not interesting for some- but they have great cherries in stock!

Would you like me to quit asking you questions now?! Of course not! :)

I answered your other question in my loooong post. Spot was between girls & baby in the middle of the back main horizontal aisle of store; to the left of the main aisle to McD's & the front store doors

I bet the perp told Charish " hey , let's go to a McD's that's open down the road!".

I'm starting to wonder if he told mom, "Take your time, Mom! I'll run her to the McDonalds down the road (if the in-store McD's was closed already) and when we come back, we'll get you checked out!"

I know that's not what the mother says happened but nothing else she has said has made any sense, IMO.

RSBM

'Oh, he's got my daughter .. he'll be back'

'No ... he's got your daughter and he WON'T be back' :facepalm:

BBM - Why on earth would you take your 8yo out shopping late every Friday night? Had the perp seen them there before? Maybe made a little convo and then walked away, building up their trust? Or maybe he saw them there the other week and didnt have time to formulate a plan. I think it's unusual enough to keep an 8yo out late shopping, but even more so with a 4 and 5yo.

I wonder if at a prior outing to DG he heard them talk about her trip to Ca and knew Friday was the last day she would be in DG because on Saturday she would be off to Ca.He then would have to wait till she flew back the at the end of summer.

IS Duval County anywhere near where this happened?

Ok- I have permission to post this: I went to this very Walmart this evening.

I stood in the exact spot ( behind the Luvs diapers) as RS and the arrested stand in the surveillance photo. I could see about 30% of the McDonalds sign light- and the top right corner of the restaurant's opening- I could tell the light was on- and the metal gate was not lowered ( it was open- as it was 7:00 pm when I went )

This store is laid out as I said earlier upthread. The spot the photo was captured on is 6 feet from the main vertical aisle that leads from the front of the store ( doors & McD's) and runs all the way to the back wall. The aisle this spot is in is horizontal in relation to the main aisle.

As I stated upthread, from the end of this aisle- which is between girls clothing and baby- you can see 100% of the front of McDonalds as well as the front store doors.

----------------
AND: I spoke to a person who was there when the whole thing went down- I will not mention in what capacity / why this person was there.

Disclaimer:--------- it's "rumor" at this point, and shouldn't be considered fact.

Person said the child walked right outside with the perp- like a grandpa with grandchild.

Did not stop nor pause at closed in-store Mc Donalds entrance: walked out like they were leaving the store.

Mother was very nonchalant speaking to employees and LE, like she was expecting perp and child to return.

The kids were dirty and hungry and had bruises- and the youngest was barefoot.

Police quoted in MSM state the time called was 11:18pm, and that the victim child did not stop at the instore mcdonalds and walked out with him.
Thanks for the info, momrids6. Never was your siggy more poignant than now, IMO.

ETA: THANK YOU for going there :) Very enlightening.

You're welcome.... I stood in front of that surveillance camera and looked around, and measured. I wonder what the loss prevention officers were thinking about that
:blushing:

You're welcome.... I stood in front of that surveillance camera and looked around, and measured. I wonder what the loss prevention officers were thinking about that
:blushing:

LOL Most likely that is a Websleuther I heard about them LOL. I would think they found her shopping for hours more suspicious with only a few things with 3 kids in tow. I would think that they had their "eye"so to speak on her Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member