GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there's store footage of the change room area?

I believe the Wal-Marts tend to have good footage of the entrances to the changing room; they'd need to for loss prevention programs since so many people try to get away with stealing clothes using the changing rooms to layer them and then walk out of stores.

Does a live in boyfriend technically qualify him as a step-father? I'm not trying to be snarky, at all. (

My thinking is that after 7+ years of living with Rayne and fathering two other children, Cherish probably did consider him not just a "father figure" but her actual father..

IMO, he was a "spouse", not a "live-in boyfriend" - the terms carry certain differences in moral connotation and if a man stays with a woman as a partner and has a family, he ought to be considered her "spouse" not some shacked up shag of a lover, you know?

Of course we don't know what -quality- of a spouse and father he was. Just, he doesn't deserve the "live in bf" tag IMO.

This article says that Cherish should have arrived in CA (San Diego where the father lives, I presume around 9 AM.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...s-father-arrives-jacksonville-advance-funeral

I assume that's 9 AM West Coast. I looked at multiple airlines' flights from JAX to SAN on Saturdays, and the first Saturday AM flights out of Jax leave Jax between 6:30 and 7:05 AM ET and arrive in SAN 10:05-10:07 AM. I couldn't locate any late night flights that would arrive in SAN any earlier in the morning on standard Saturdays. So Mom should have been planning to have Cherish at the airport Saturday for a 6:30 AM flight. Just marking that aspect of the timeline for future reference.

So why the heckers was she out at gone 11pm .. she should have been tucked up in bed ready for her trip

No one but Donald Smith has been implicated by LE or MSM as a suspect or POI.

Just sayin'

This 'mother' admitted to letting this perv take her 8 year old daughter into the dressing room TWICE!

IMO she is no longer a victim, she's an accomplice.

:mad:

I lived in Florida until I was 8. I was born on December 24th, like Cherish. My Mom was incredibly INCREDIBLY gullible, naive and childish as a mother and a woman. We were "down on our luck" my entire youth. My mom still apologizes for her mistakes decades later. The things that 'could' have happened leaving me with this person or moving in with that person... I can see this exact situation happening in my childhood. Mom meets a man with 'promises' of this or that. Seems harmless to her. It's only by chance that one of these men were not a repeat sex 'offender', that I know of.

However, I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, if anything HAD happened to me, my mom would have died of guilt. I am an only child and Mom would've given up with nothing left to live for.

Cherish's mom has two little ones to live for. The very best thing she could do at this point is to educate other naive mothers about the dangers to children, the tragic possibilities due to the immaturity of parents, awareness, knowledge, etc. but she can't/won't do that when she knows the majority blames her for Cherish's murder.

She must be grieving. She must hate herself right now. I CANNOT pass judgement until she proves to be a terrible mother who knowingly allowed Cherish's murder to happen.

This article says that Cherish should have arrived in CA (San Diego where the father lives, I presume around 9 AM.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...s-father-arrives-jacksonville-advance-funeral

I assume that's 9 AM West Coast. I looked at multiple airlines' flights from JAX to SAN on Saturdays, and the first Saturday AM flights out of Jax leave Jax between 6:30 and 7:05 AM ET and arrive in SAN 10:05-10:07 AM. I couldn't locate any late night flights that would arrive in SAN any earlier in the morning on standard Saturdays. So Mom should have been planning to have Cherish at the airport Saturday for a 6:30 AM flight. Just marking that aspect of the timeline for future reference.

Thank you for this post. I've been asking for days what time Cherish's flight was. I don't think she ever intended to put Cherish on that flight. (Just my opinion)

Does a live in boyfriend technically qualify him as a step-father? I'm not trying to be snarky, at all. We just really have no idea what capacity he was a "father" figure to her. I know he's been around for years, but he seems a bit shady in all this too. In my opinion. (To be clear, I'm not implying he is a person of interest or anything.)

Oh, and yes...of course those little ones are victims. I can't imagine having to grow up knowing how their sister passed. Knowing the mother's actions and inaction. On top of that, they will grow up without Cherish :(

Those two little girls are going to be haunted for the rest of their lives. They spent 3 hours of their life wandering around two stores with that pervert, riding in his van, witnessing him interacting with Cherish and their mother (and probably them also) etc. all due to their mother's own poor and stupid judgement. I can't imagine what must be going through their little heads. CPS needs to step in NOW.

I am wondering now, how often he haunted shopping centers, just trawling for a chance at getting into a kid's change room or finding a mother dumb enough to be led about clothing stores.

Another good thought re the mirrors/shoes. I tend to think he was sinking into his fantasy at that point, unless he really thought he could away with having Cherish try heels on. Who knows, frankly, Rayne wasn't acting like the brightest crayon in the box.. I do think at that point he'd probably decided he had a great chance at abducting Cherish and was relaxing into his pedo behaviours.. not like Mom was doing anything about it.

I wonder if there's store footage of the change room area?

I think laws prevent cameras from being too close to the fitting rooms. Especially in Walmart because the fitting room walls don't go all the way to the ceiling so cameras too close could capture a lot of people undressing and that's a violation of privacy.

My thinking is that after 7+ years of living with Rayne and fathering two other children, Cherish probably did consider him not just a "father figure" but her actual father..

IMO, he was a "spouse", not a "live-in boyfriend" - the terms carry certain differences in moral connotation and if a man stays with a woman as a partner and has a family, he ought to be considered her "spouse" not some shacked up shag of a lover, you know?

Of course we don't know what -quality- of a spouse and father he was. Just, he doesn't deserve the "live in bf" tag IMO.

No, he was not her father. She had a father that loved and wanted her desperately.

No, he is not a spouse. What is the difference between a spouse and a live-in boyfriend? If you said a marriage you'd be right!

Okay, I still feel compelled to :deadhorse: and reiterate what someone pointed out a few days ago.

If a father put his three little girls in some stranger's van, then let the stranger go into a fitting room with one daughter TWICE, and then let his daughter's new fitting room buddy take her to McDonald's out of his sight, would people call him incredibly naïve?

And would people be ok with this same father still being responsible for and in the presence of the 3 & 5 year old while the investigation is going on?

What would a DAD who did this custody status be right now?

Does a live in boyfriend technically qualify him as a step-father? I'm not trying to be snarky, at all. We just really have no idea what capacity he was a "father" figure to her. I know he's been around for years, but he seems a bit shady in all this too. In my opinion. (To be clear, I'm not implying he is a person of interest or anything.)

Oh, and yes...of course those little ones are victims. I can't imagine having to grow up knowing how their sister passed. Knowing the mother's actions and inaction. On top of that, they will grow up without Cherish :(

And the real daddy who tried to get custody of his daughter. The hurt, pain, anguish, and anger he must feel right now.

But he has the "live in BF" tag because he never legally married her. I don't think Florida has "common law marriage".

No, he was not her father. She had a father that loved and wanted her desperately.

No, he is not a spouse. What is the difference between a spouse and a live-in boyfriend? If you said a marriage you'd be right!

The only father she knew her whole life was Pearson. If she called him "Dad" then in Cherish's perception, he'd be her dad, yannow?

And I don't know about the US but here defacto partnerships are every bit as binding as a marriage, legally. Whatever moral drum people want to bang re "marriage", he is Rayne's life partner, not "baby daddy" ffs.

This article says that Cherish should have arrived in CA (San Diego where the father lives, I presume) around 9 AM.

Wonder how she was supposed to get Cherish to the airport? We've yet to determine if the mother has a vehicle, have we?

The only father she knew her whole life was Pearson. If she called him "Dad" then in Cherish's perception, he'd be her dad, yannow?

And I don't know about the US but here defacto partnerships are every bit as binding as a marriage, legally. Whatever moral drum people want to bang re "marriage", he is Rayne's life partner, not "baby daddy" ffs.

What? All of the vacation pics I EVER saw of Charish, she was with her FATHER.

Okay, I still feel compelled to :deadhorse: and reiterate what someone pointed out a few days ago.

If a father put his three little girls in some stranger's van, then let the stranger go into a fitting room with one daughter TWICE, and then let his daughter's new fitting room buddy take her to McDonald's out of his sight, would people call him incredibly naïve?

And would people be ok with this same father still being responsible for and in the presence of the 3 & 5 year old while the investigation is going on?

What would a DAD who did this custody status be right now?

For what it's worth I'm not defending Mom's actions. I'm not "ok" with them.

I'm just saying that per WS ToS, I'm pretty sure she still is considered a victim at this time, and even if she wasn't I'm pretty sure the egregious name-calling isn't allowed.

The mother is getting far more rage/sleuthing than the actual accused/arrested murderer is.

With all due respect. But according to the articles out there. The mother has let her child go to school with lice and was told not to by the school and poor cherish was stranded. Apparently, the living conditions at home werent great. I have yet to hear anything about the mom or bf working or having a job. Rayne isn't her real name and bf uses a different name too, which isn't a crime but hinky IMO.

Cherishs dad had an evaluator determine that the dad should have gotten custody but the judge overruled it.

This mom is 44 years old. Not some young naive first time mom. There is more to this story and time will tell. We need to see the video.

I was thinking maybe she was just naive, dumb or a bit impaired mentally, but now. No way.

Letting a man in the dressing room twice with your daughter?? No. I don't want a TOS but I have a theory about all of this. The picture of them I saw at the rally was telling too, but I'm keeping my trap shut.

Cherish spent summers with her biological daddy - so I think she knew him and referred to him as "daddy" too. She probably referred to them both as her daddys.

I don't see anything in her life history to explain as to why she should be particularly naive. When this old guy was hanging around paying attention to 8 year old, what did she think this guy wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx